[KV Declares War on ~SA~] ~SA~ vs <insert current tribe here>

DeletedUser

I think the stats are complete shit as of right now. The people in mention whom have left powers were supported for the most part, and the players behind them were supporting other players, now that you are all red it opened up weak territory. Strategy wise? Its envied you could do it. care wise? Using a tribe to run and getting a shot at prime area.

DeletedUser

powers stands alone against 3 tribes in top 20, and yet we are still here? fighting hard, id like to see you as 1 tribe go against 3 tribes in top 20 and survive for half as long as we have now?

doubtfull, 3 tribes struggling to take out 1 tribe says a lot doesnt it?

KEEP SMILING!!!

Sucks that three tribes couldn't take out NERD. Things will be different about Powers though =)

I find it really sad you count 13d being a war though, being the tribe that they are. Be honorable and call it a skirmish as it is.

I think the stats are complete shit as of right now. The people in mention whom have left powers were supported for the most part, and the players behind them were supporting other players, now that you are all red it opened up weak territory. Strategy wise? Its envied you could do it. care wise? Using a tribe to run and getting a shot at prime area.

It would be utterly stupid to say the least not to support them. Why would we make the same mistake you did?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sucks that three tribes couldn't take out NERD. Things will be different about Powers though =)

I find it really sad you count 13d being a war though, being the tribe that they are. Be honorable and call it a skirmish as it is.

It is a skirmish. And believe it or not, we shouldn't car about top 20 due to size of tribes here. The reason Powers' players give different responses is because we don't control anyone in our tribe. We let our players speak freely :p

DeletedUser

It is a skirmish. And believe it or not, we shouldn't car about top 20 due to size of tribes here. The reason Powers' players give different responses is because we don't control anyone in our tribe. We let our players speak freely :p

Is this a devillishly "clever" smoke-screen presented to the world..and indeed your own players..that in fact your turbulence is... um.. a Good thing?

Or merely that
we don't control anyone
is somehow an Ethos? You feel yourselves above basic organisation or Discipline as a tribe?

or.. the third option i guess - you cannot?

Just curious - which is it? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is this a devillishly "clever" smoke-screen presented to the world..and indeed your own players..that in fact your turbulence is... um.. a Good thing?

Or merely that is somehow an Ethos? You feel yourselves above basic organisation or Discipline as a tribe?

or.. the third option i guess - you cannot?

Just curious - which is it? :)

I'll choose option D, where I trust the players in my tribe to get their work done. I will not try to censor my players from these forums, because then you won't be able to see the varied member's perspectives within a tribe. Our players can initiate ops and accomplish them, and if they can't, there is always someone nearby that can.

DeletedUser

understandably powers are the underdogs in this current war, but in all fairness we are at war with 3... hold on 2 and a half tribes, we're still doing great, and the defeats are soon going to be rolling in,

Lunny

DeletedUser77700

understandably powers are the underdogs in this current war, but in all fairness we are at war with 3... hold on 2 and a half tribes, we're still doing great, and the defeats are soon going to be rolling in,

Lunny

You are loosing 2 of them, putting up a good fight, but it's obviously not enough.

I'm thankful I no longer have leaders who let us do what we want, it's probably why we are winning and nobling Powers at a considerable pace.

DeletedUser

I'm thankful I no longer have leaders who let us do what we want

i am thankful that spineless wimps like you are no longer with us. honour and loyalty are nothing to most ex-KV players. they join the winning side and thats it.

DeletedUser

Lunny

Does any one remember when NERD was facing SCUM Powers and pRo at the same time? where that was 3 top 10 tribes attacking nerd? yet no one accepted that as a excuse?

DeletedUser77700

i am thankful that spineless wimps like you are no longer with us. honour and loyalty are nothing to most ex-KV players. they join the winning side and thats it.

Spot on, we didn't join a loosing side, we joined a winning side with much better leadership qualities that will help us improve at players.

Stop moaning over loyalty and honour, I've never had loyalty or honour to Powers so I actually agree with you, we (or I, not sure about the rest, maybe some did) had no honour and loyalty to Powers. I honour one person on this game and that is Nianglo and so do all of the members that left Powers (Honour Nianglo at least). The sooner you get use to that fact the better, and we can all then enjoy this wonderful game. :)

But, there's no honour or loyalty to loose if it wasn't there in Powers, traitors? Maybe so, but oh well, doesn't get to us, we respect ~SA~ and we are happy in ~SA~ rather than Powers.

DeletedUser

Powers wasnt the place to be for some members so they left. We are all here to have fun and enjoy the game so in my opinion, I think its better that they left to enjoy the game than to stay and go inactive due to not liking the way Powers was being run (Their words, not mine).

I can understand the feeling of betrayal though.

Powers have been around for a while and while it may just be a bump in the road, or a huge crater, it shouldnt be the beginning of the end.

After all it was a merge that went a bit wrong. Your main group of loyal players are still there. It should be business as usual. How you come out from this will determine Powers as a good tribe or a great tribe.

If those that merged and left didnt benefit Powers, then you should be glad to be rid of them.

To those that left, If Powers wasnt for you, then you made the right decision. If you jumped to survive, then that was your choice. It may not be cool but who am I to judge you on how you play your game. After all, its a bunch of strangers from all over the world so loyalty and honour dont come into it. Having fun does.

To Powers, keep on keeping on. You have made a mark on W37 and will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Good luck to both sides and may the best side win.

DeletedUser

Quote Lunnyboy2k8.
'my ideas on diplomacy is that the members of KV who joined powers for protection then turned tail when things got a little tough are not fit for a tribe and should be taken off the map along with the tribe they brought us into a war with'

Surely Powers must take some responsibility for this. Powers knew about the war and went ahead with the merge. So I dont think KV brought you into a war, you brought yourselves into a war by conducting a merge. It backfired yes but there would have been no merge had the invites not been sent out.