[KV Declares War on ~SA~] ~SA~ vs <insert current tribe here>

DeletedUser

You're joking right?

Explain please?

Nah, I got a lot of months ahead of mocking Powers with their ever growing failing stats v ~sa~.

dont talk shit, seriously, it dont make u look any bigger, we all know ur full of bull, a tribe member is loyal to the tribe till the end, watch out ~SA~ cos i bet when the shit hits the fan all your new little noobs will run for the hills,

DeletedUser77700

haha coming from someone who calls himself a bird?

im not drunk and i can guarantee your going to fail.

chop the head, the body will flop

NOOB!!

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SA~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Powers
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,064
Side 2: 947
Difference: 5,117

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 65
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,984,358
Side 2: 7,568,907
Difference: 32,415,451

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 976,684
Side 2: 579,720
Difference: 396,964

image.php

DeletedUser

Wrong about what? I honestly have no idea what the hell you are on about so I said okay I don't know how to respond to this?
Ahh just forget it :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not prepared to read 1000 mails in a depressing conversation. No thanks, I play to have fun not to read a bunch of drunks talk about sex and hacking and what have you.

I'm not prepared to read 1000 mails in a depressing conversation. No thanks, I play to have fun not to read a bunch of drunks talk about sex and hacking and what have you.

(I'm also not prepared to talk to a bunch of sex deprived grown men talk about hacking and a load of rubbish)

(I'm also not prepared to talk to a bunch of sex deprived grown men talk about hacking and a load of rubbish)

No one wants to read 1000 messages. Ive never told you to read the 1000 messages either so your still argueing with yourself here.
So let me see.

- You say you dont want to read 1000 messages from drunk people etc etc.
- I say dont read the 1000 messages. And give you a simple way to find out the latest news.
- You then continue to tell me you dont want to read the 1000 messages.

See where you're going wrong here? :lol:

So how would these knows who are the new leaders or is somebody has returned for the facts:

1. Ken said he left
2. Kev only said I assume he came back in Skype and externals
3. Kev said somebody else can take his colour
4. Do you expect members to mail people and ask if there is anything new and important that has joined/came back or happened to the tribe? How about you be good leaders and inform your members? What about the people off-line on Skype whilst this discussion takes place? I mean, do you expect Powers members to have to ask for updates or do you not bother giving them out to everybody via ingame mail or something?
As akwardly put together your argument is I think i get the jist of it.

Kev coming back doesnt deserve its own circular. To simply put that conceot in your head. (Sory kev :icon_redface:)

And on your other point about those people who are offline on skype suring the important discussions. <-- That is exactly the reason why someone would skip the lots of unread messages and say something along the lines of "Hi, how is everyone today, any news"......geddit yet? :icon_confused:
You hardly expect me to watch for every member we have to come online on skype and then inform them of updates singularly?

Wasn't the point I was trying to get across but okay :lol: I was in a rush to get out and didn't sentence it properly, but I'm sure you know what I mean. ;))
Ermm no actually.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Powers
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,064
Side 2: 947
Difference: 5,117

image.php

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 65
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,984,358
Side 2: 7,568,907
Difference: 32,415,451

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 976,684
Side 2: 579,720
Difference: 396,964

image.php

you seriously think those graphs mean anything? well let me tell you u r wrong, powers is a tightly grouped organised tribe, you might have taken more villages and killed more troops, but remember while youre attacking we r building,

you should know tht djohnson, graphs aint shit so u ca put ya fancy little picture cut-outs back in the draw and stop gettin excited,

the stroke of depression will soon fall upon you, and you will feel the wrath

NOOB!!!

DeletedUser

You seriously can't be that deluded to think one would know it was kev because of a "-K" when kev stated he quit and anybody can take the colour teal.
Not neccesarily. But its certainly a push in the right direction.

Date? I don't have it?
Whose fault is that. Anyway its not surprising you dont remember it because you certainly have a bad case of forget-when-i-wantzy's

Clearly you have no idea what I actually meant by that comment... lol :icon_redface:
Agreed.

Oh. My. GOD!
Agreed

DeletedUser77700

Ahh just forget it :icon_rolleyes:

Alright.

No one wants to read 1000 messages. Ive never told you to read the 1000 messages either so your still argueing with yourself here.
So let me see.

- You say you dont want to read 1000 messages from drunk people etc etc.
- I say dont read the 1000 messages. And give you a simple way to find out the latest news.
- You then continue to tell me you dont want to read the 1000 messages.

See where you're going wrong here? :lol:

Did you not read what I said regarding do you expect the members to ask for updates?

My statement still stands.

As akwardly put together your argument is I think i get the jist of it.

Kev coming back doesnt deserve its own circular. To simply put that conceot in your head. (Sory kev :icon_redface:)

He's apparently a "new" leader.... so yes a circ mail is required.... wouldn't you say so?

And on your other point about those people who are offline on skype suring the important discussions. <-- That is exactly the reason why someone would skip the lots of unread messages and say something along the lines of "Hi, how is everyone today, any news"......geddit yet? :icon_confused:

How many Powers members actually do that? Maybe the powers leadership should realise that and perhaps sent mails out instead?

I'm sure msot people wouldn't want to interrupt a bunch of drunks anyway, do that in real life and you'll regret it.

You hardly expect me to watch for every member we have to come online on skype and then inform them of updates singularly?

Of course, I also expect you to ignore in game mails feature because nobody reads circ mails, just tell them individually on Skype. Much better.

Ermm no actually.

Shame.

Hackervirus

Coming from the player who is losing to enemy and joined the Enemy.

Isn't that stats look because of you guys? I am in frontline, both SA and Nerd had targeted me, I didn't had any supports... How did manage to keep my loses low? Magic? That's is shit!

You know wha else is shit? The shit that I am not the one complaining.. Who was in war with nerd untill we saved ur guys butts and got into conflict with SA then later you guys sold us out and join enemy.

That is Shit. mega Shit!

Traitors will not be left alone. shit will come! :)

G0D dAN Shit!

Edit:: these shit doesn't go to loyal Members from KV. Huu.. There are still some loyal member.

Last edited:

DeletedUser77700

you seriously think those graphs mean anything? well let me tell you u r wrong, powers is a tightly grouped organised tribe, you might have taken more villages and killed more troops, but remember while youre attacking we r building,

you should know tht djohnson, graphs aint shit so u ca put ya fancy little picture cut-outs back in the draw and stop gettin excited,

the stroke of depression will soon fall upon you, and you will feel the wrath

NOOB!!!

Somebody upset Powers are loosing?

Those graphs mean everything, they show Powers are losers.

Not neccesarily. But its certainly a push in the right direction.

Whose fault is that. Anyway its not surprising you dont remember it because you certainly have a bad case of forget-when-i-wantzy's

No seriously, when was this? I haven't deleted any mails from Powers, they automatically delete when you get so many, so the mail must have been sent before Kev's circ mails.

Agreed.

Agreed

Oh well. :)

DeletedUser

what the hell, youre still convinced we are all drunk? dude u need to have a look through the conversations, as a lot of the information and updates WERE potsed in there, you just missed a lot of it, and yes some of us do drink, but what? you expect us to go to rehab to keep ypu happy in skype?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser77700

Coming from the player who is losing to enemy and joined the Enemy.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: DJohnson

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 19
Difference: 11

image.php

Side 1: 72,449
Side 2: 174,779
Difference: 102,330

image.php

Isn't that stats look because of you guys? I am in frontline, both SA and Nerd had targeted me, I didn't had any supports... How did manage to keep my loses low? Magic? That's is shit!

No, we didn't contribute. :icon_rolleyes:

You know wha else is shit? The shit that I am not the one complaining.. Who was in war with nerd untill we saved ur guys butts and got into conflict with SA then later you guys sold us out and join enemy.

That must suck.

That is Shit. mega Shit!

It's damn well out of order.
Traitors will not be left alone. shit will come! :)

Another threat on the externals?

Zschech

Actually most people I see in the Powers skype coming on after sleep or being out for a long time ask if there is any news since they were last on

Kev being a new leader didn't really need to be announced via mail because Peter Rogers was already a leader so basically it was just 2 leaders co-playing instead of 1 leader on the account

And it was a shame cause I don't think anybody understood what you were getting at in that rushed post

DeletedUser

To be honest, one of the reasons why we chose to invite Dj was because he was the one of the players in POWERS who really impressed us.

DeletedUser

You basically just said I may as well be dead in real life.

This is a game...

Not real life, I'm actually offended and that was bang out of order. I'm reporting that.

go for it, its only a remark, if id of made a threat then yeah fair enough.,

i love it when my words hurt, :p:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser77700

go for it, its only a remark, if id of made a threat then yeah fair enough.,

i love it when my words hurt, :p:icon_twisted:

Insult me by my gaming skills, not by my life.

Call me a coward or what ever, I'm not exactly offended by it but I will try and prove my innocence if needed, just don't actually say you want somebody to be dead as they are a waste of air.

This is a game dude, don't take it so seriously. I'm not the one who needs a life here.

DeletedUser

I go for a few mins and this turns into a slightly strange flame war :icon_neutral:

Anyway to Djohnson, your efforts at replies to me were, in short, disappointing because I thought you were the kind of guy who could see both sides of an argument even if you were the main force behind one side of that argument.

But oh well.