[KV Declares War on ~SA~] ~SA~ vs <insert current tribe here>

DeletedUser

Can we stop this useless flame war now? Let me summarize what its going to be like for the next week of this war.

People who left powers - "0mG!11!1 P0werz suckz! Leaders suckz! We leave 2 g0 2 organized tribe!

Powers side - lulz good riddance cowardice peices of trash!!11!

~SA~ side - hahahah3hhahdhe w3 own1ng j00 nubz!1!

Nerd side - yushz! fl0w4z p0w4z iz n0w fall1ng haaaaaaard!11 we g0nna win!

BlakRavn side - lulz I like to post the same thing over and over again! I have friends! /sarcasm

I can guarantee this is how it will go and I'm tired of reading this whole conversation.

On a more serious note. To those who didn't know Kev was back leading, open your eyes. I have no skype, and don't post in the externals much. I knew kev was back because it was damn obvious by his sig and other signs. To put up an argument on YOUR side, Kev did say someone else could use his color. Blar used it I believe?

DeletedUser

I suggest you all get back on topic... leave the ridiculous flame wars to pm / skype / intribe and out of the forums.

DeletedUser

ICECO, can we rename this thread? It seems that KV decided to join ~SA~, making them beat them twice:lol:

In all seriousness, ~SA~ will probably get 2-3ks worth of traitors going to them, which will provide a good meat shield while their good players can come down easily.

Traitors V. ~SA~
[Spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~SA~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Nianglo islavi DJohnson EP Poison kiotee DaltonCalford grantbooth Royliam608

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 85
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 811,326
Side 2: 741,498
Difference: 69,828

image.php

[/spoil]

You should probably subtract these from the stats with ~SA~, and yes, i know some of these happened before the disband.

DeletedUser80176

In all seriousness, ~SA~ will probably get 2-3ks worth of traitors going to them, which will provide a good meat shield while their good players can come down easily.

waaa?seriously mate, you thought they will be our shields? so umm tell me kind sir, when they joined you guys, did you thought of them as shields?well the idea came from you so basically you really thought of them as shields for your tribe eh?

it didn't even cross our minds that guys like that could become shields....we really thought of them as swords who will massacre your southern troops :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Hackervirus

We never though of them as a shield? And infact weren't they used us as a shield?
I got into two face war because of them.. Weren't they using me, and Peter and some other nerd frontline players as their shield? 0-oo

anyway, it doesn't matter ..

DeletedUser80176

ow ok....the idea came from mr. sirpoofyhair so i thought you guys thought of them as shields...ow well...you guys still in the losing side....it's been more than 3 weeks mr. hackervirus and there is still no change in the stats...in fact the more i wait, the more the gap gets bigger...i thought you said we need to look for some changes within the upcoming weeks especially on the stats...damn im disappointed.....well im pursuing that argument because i wanted to see what Powers can bring to the table...guess its just all talk and no walk....good luck anyways....

Zschech

All I am gonna say here now is that they are not living up to their old name of the knights of valour, running away when they don't like how things are going not my definition of valour. And lets just be glad they didn't call themselves knights of honour.

And just also you left your best members over here guys, you know the ones who are loyal and are able to adapt to different situations.

DeletedUser80176

past = losing
present = still losing
future = please dont lose this one to keep things more interesting...

DeletedUser80176

please do so....we have seen many threats just like that c'min from you guys but still...gap gets bigger...

DeletedUser

please do so....we have seen many threats just like that c'min from you guys but still...gap gets bigger...

powers stands alone against 3 tribes in top 20, and yet we are still here? fighting hard, id like to see you as 1 tribe go against 3 tribes in top 20 and survive for half as long as we have now?

doubtfull, 3 tribes struggling to take out 1 tribe says a lot doesnt it?

KEEP SMILING!!!

Hackervirus

Ok.. I appologize for not suprising u.. It is really hard when ur friends turn ur back.

So I won't make it look intresting about future. Let just enjoy present.. Shall we? :D

DeletedUser80176

well i can imagine what you mean when friends turn their back on you, but you gotta ask yourselves why did they turn their back on you?we were their enemies last time around but why did they choose to join us rather than sticking with you guys till the end?im sure there must be something wrong with the tribe...they are doing very well down south but still they change sides...why is that?im sure you guys go a way long back, but still they leave the tribe?there really must be something wrong with your tribe...until you guys find that "something wrong", you guys would continue downsliding whether or not you lose or gain members...

obviously before the war begun you have a very clear advantage between ~SA~ and NERD....even if you guys didn't merge with KV you guys would still be a force to reckon with but seems it backfired...i don't know whether it is because you merge(which supposedly would have made you much stronger) or whether some of your original leaders leave and the new leaders don't know how to handle and lead the newcomers and the tribe as a whole...i really respected you guys back in those good 'ol days,its still there though, just deteriorated a lil bit...

well i couldn't agree more...let's enjoy the present :D
En garde kind sir from POWERS...

DeletedUser

well i can imagine what you mean when friends turn their back on you, but you gotta ask yourselves why did they turn their back on you?we were their enemies last time around but why did they choose to join us rather than sticking with you guys till the end?im sure there must be something wrong with the tribe...they are doing very well down south but still they change sides...why is that?im sure you guys go a way long back, but still they leave the tribe?there really must be something wrong with your tribe...until you guys find that "something wrong", you guys would continue downsliding whether or not you lose or gain members...

obviously before the war begun you have a very clear advantage between ~SA~ and NERD....even if you guys didn't merge with KV you guys would still be a force to reckon with but seems it backfired...i don't know whether it is because you merge(which supposedly would have made you much stronger) or whether some of your original leaders leave and the new leaders don't know how to handle and lead the newcomers and the tribe as a whole...i really respected you guys back in those good 'ol days,its still there though, just deteriorated a lil bit...

well i couldn't agree more...let's enjoy the present :D
En garde kind sir from POWERS...

the reason they left the tribe is not determinned as of yet, maybe they left to avoid a battering on the fromtline, or vice versa, but the matter of the fct is that powers have put thereselfes in the line of fire for said members, and they turned tail and ran, my truthful opinion on these members cannot possibly be posted on here, so i will have to make do with a more discreet post,

so, here goes,

the members who left our tribe and ran to yours left because they were worried about losing a few villages and having to fight to regainthem or for many different reasond beyond my understanding,
and for some of which i am disgusted at, but there is nothing that can be done to rectify this,

hence my modest opinion is this, they were not fit for a tribe as good as powers and will never be, more suited to make there own tribe and run from all there problems, the only thing they forget is no matter where they run to the villages they command will remain in the same place for powers to take,

my ideas on diplomacy is that the members of KV who joined powers for protection then turned tail when things got a little tough are not fit for a tribe and should be taken off the map along with the tribe they bought us into a war with,

as for the members remaining in powers who did merge from KV who ARE fighting back and not running and abusing powers helpfull nature they will be remembered and noted for there valliance,

Lunny

DeletedUser77700

Forever:

[Spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Powers
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,194
Side 2: 1,015
Difference: 5,179

image.php

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 70
Difference: 69

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 41,085,890
Side 2: 8,088,693
Difference: 32,997,197

image.php

Side 1: 1,248,128
Side 2: 628,644
Difference: 619,484

image.php
[/Spoil]

Last 24 hours:

[Spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 30
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 540,787
Side 2: 240,645
Difference: 300,142

image.php

Side 1: 115,113
Side 2: 19,934
Difference: 95,179

image.php

[/Spoil]

Last 48 hours:
[Spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 65
Difference: 62

image.php

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 5
Difference: 25

image.php

Side 1: 1,073,115
Side 2: 493,143
Difference: 579,972

image.php

Side 1: 271,444
Side 2: 48,924
Difference: 222,520

image.php

[/Spoil]

The traitors attacks versus Powers:
[Spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DJohnson Nelinski Nianglo EP Poison Royliam608 grantbooth DaltonCalford kiotee islavi

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 326
Difference: 273

image.php

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 8
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 460,034
Side 2: 2,588,644
Difference: 2,128,610

image.php

Side 1: 197,719
Side 2: 77,969
Difference: 119,750

image.php

[/Spoil]

DeletedUser

Forever:

[Spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,194
Side 2: 1,015
Difference: 5,179

image.php

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 70
Difference: 69

image.php

Side 1: 41,085,890
Side 2: 8,088,693
Difference: 32,997,197

image.php

Side 1: 1,248,128
Side 2: 628,644
Difference: 619,484

image.php
[/Spoil]

Last 24 hours:

[Spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 30
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 540,787
Side 2: 240,645
Difference: 300,142

image.php

Side 1: 115,113
Side 2: 19,934
Difference: 95,179

image.php

[/Spoil]

Last 48 hours:
[Spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 65
Difference: 62

image.php

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 5
Difference: 25

image.php

Side 1: 1,073,115
Side 2: 493,143
Difference: 579,972

image.php

Side 1: 271,444
Side 2: 48,924
Difference: 222,520

image.php

[/Spoil]

The traitors attacks versus Powers:
[Spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DJohnson Nelinski Nianglo EP Poison Royliam608 grantbooth DaltonCalford kiotee islavi

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 326
Difference: 273

image.php

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 8
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 460,034
Side 2: 2,588,644
Difference: 2,128,610

image.php

Side 1: 197,719
Side 2: 77,969
Difference: 119,750

image.php

[/Spoil]
i really dont think you grasp the point here,

those statistics mean nothing, as they change all the time,

now can we stop these stupid statistics and see some war?

DeletedUser77700

i really dont think you grasp the point here,

those statistics mean nothing, as they change all the time,

now can we stop these stupid statistics and see some war?

From when the first traitor left Powers the stats are currently:

[Spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 08/03/2010 00:00:00 to 15/03/2010 17:35:30

Total conquers:

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 360
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 18
Difference: 38

image.php

Side 1: 2,725,613
Side 2: 2,884,095
Difference: 158,482

image.php

Side 1: 489,928
Side 2: 166,483
Difference: 323,445

image.php
[/Spoil]

DeletedUser

From when the first traitor left Powers the stats are currently:

[Spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 08/03/2010 00:00:00 to 15/03/2010 17:35:30

Total conquers:

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 360
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 18
Difference: 38

image.php

Side 1: 2,725,613
Side 2: 2,884,095
Difference: 158,482

image.php

Side 1: 489,928
Side 2: 166,483
Difference: 323,445

image.php
[/Spoil]

as i said, they are merely numbers for you to look at to make you feel like you have a chance against us :) alls i can say is you may wish to keep watching those statistics if you wish, but ill do my talking on the battlefeild

DeletedUser77700

as i said, they are merely numbers for you to look at to make you feel like you have a chance against us :) alls i can say is you may wish to keep watching those statistics if you wish, but ill do my talking on the battlefeild

By the way, those are statistics of the battlefield. :icon_wink: