[KV Declares War on ~SA~] ~SA~ vs <insert current tribe here>

DeletedUser

Thanks Con :lol: But should you not be rooting for the other side? :icon_wink::lol:

Meh, I don't care if I should be. I'll be your official fanboy is Uswarrior is KV's.

I wonder who'd win in a PnP battle - this or this.

:icon_razz:

fraser-c

Meh, I don't care if I should be. I'll be your official fanboy is Uswarrior is KV's.

I wonder who'd win in a PnP battle - this or this.

:icon_razz:

:lol: Well at least someone is routing for us.

And coalition? Hopefully it'll be a fair fight 1vs1..... even if POWERs are supporting KV :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:lol: Well at least someone is routing for us.

And coalition? Hopefully it'll be a fair fight 1vs1..... even if POWERs are supporting KV :icon_rolleyes:

Supporting vocally yes.

We asked if they required any troops support and the answer was no. Ask Conor, it's neither something you'll find in our forums nor something we're going to take time out to consider.

Unless of course you were being sarcastic, in which case... fail

fraser-c

Support is incoming from some POWERs members on villages we've taken from KV :icon_smile: So we can call it unofficial support then and not POWERS support?

Ask Conor, it's neither something you'll find in our forums nor something we're going to take time out to consider.

And okay then. Fair play to you. Straight fight it is :lol:

DeletedUser

Support is incoming from some POWERs members on villages we've taken from KV :icon_smile: So we can call it unofficial support then and not POWERS support?

And okay then. Fair play to you. Straight fight it is :lol:

It's not come from the top so to speak, I'd guess any support is from the individual to someone who's personally requested it via mail

DeletedUser

War declaration is roughly 24 hours old. First day stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SA~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KV
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 1
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,746
Side 2: 5,195
Difference: 79,551

image.php

[fanboy]

Woo! Go ~SA~!

[/fanboy]

In regards to Powers supporting KV, not true. I know from the forums it was discussed in the shared forums, but KV denied any offer of support and Powers leaders wouldn't give it. Any support is likely personal friendship, as happens in every war.

DeletedUser

As to the War stats. I personally don't think they really should be considered right now as ~SA~ had an OP going on one of our players from before the war was "official". Granted that ~SA~ did take those villages fair and square, I don't think any war stats can be thrown around just yet. That is just my personal opinion though.

DeletedUser

As to the War stats. I personally don't think they really should be considered right now as ~SA~ had an OP going on one of our players from before the war was "official". Granted that ~SA~ did take those villages fair and square, I don't think any war stats can be thrown around just yet. That is just my personal opinion though.

An OP is an OP, but you have a point.
When did the OP begin? Just curious.

DeletedUser

You guys declared yesterday, almost two weeks after we made it known to our tribe that a war it is.

DeletedUser

Officially declared?

If it was up to me stats would be forever as that shows when each tribe has pushed the other and succeeded regardless of official diplomacy.

DeletedUser80176

c'mon guys let's keep it clean...the tribes that are involve please let us not talk about stats and other things that might lead to flaming, let's keep it simple....let's just do what we have to and that is attack, snipe, support, upgrade, recruit etc.

let's leave the other guys who are not involve in this war to do the posting of what they see on what is happening...

i respect KV for saying no to POWERS support offer so for me i don't want any flaming thing to happen :D

good luck to both sides

-original and old owner of 2real4u

DeletedUser70924

Officially declared?

If it was up to me stats would be forever as that shows when each tribe has pushed the other and succeeded regardless of official diplomacy.

As most declarations the poster tries to create support for his tribe by making it appear this was a new thing.

~SA~ Forums said:
Forever

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SA~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KV
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 41
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 328,713
Side 2: 333,097
Difference: 4,384

image.php

From three days ago, we had half that about a week earlier.

~SA~ and KV's lovely NAP after MAGI surrendered(to ~SA~) and then Nianglo requested we give them an area to noble villages was ended tragically because of Nianglo believing we have unintelligent leaders as well as being greedy. The term of MAGI's surrender was that ~SA~ allow a couple of their top players join us. We did this, Nianglo got misunderstood as lower MAGI were saying they would be joining us, Nianglo was rude to use on the shared forum over this, we detailed the explanation, and that was it. So Nianglo knew ~SA~ would be accepting a couple of MAGI's top players, and Nianglo knew the surrender was to ~SA~, not to MAGI.

*JGP* was the first MAGI ~SA~ accepted, on Dec 16th.

Now, maybe Nianglo did a shitty job of explaining to his underlings that we would be absorbing some MAGI, but after Nianglo was informed of this, shockingly, an OP was run on *JGP*, MAGI's top player(proving Death Fool wrong) within two days of being informed this. But okay, we'll assume he just didn't tell people. So that would explain the OP.

But wait! What's this I see?! This went on for two weeks?!

Even though they knew this would be happening, KC not only launched an OP but continued to attack former MAGI. The way I see it that was attacking ~SA~.

1. KV randomly takes MAGI villages they want(Jul 19th)
2. ~SA~ randomly takes MAGI villages they want(Sep 12th)
3. MAGI fights back
4. ~SA~ declares war on MAGI(Nov 13th)
5A. KV realizes we're about to steamroll the entire west border.(Nov 23rd)
5B. KV declares war on MAGI(Nov 23rd)
5C. KV ask for an NAP with ~SA~(Nov 23rd
6. KV leaders continue to insult ~SA~
7. KV takes in MAGI members(date pending)
9. ~SA~ cancels NAP with KV(^)
10. See paragraph above

Thought I'd fix it for you.
http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.p...ers&id=15628&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=&min=&max=

And for clarification, Hidden and CHUCKY are not part of "~SA~'s group".

OH baby, it's just begun.

fraser-c

Your leader(s?) knew there was a war after the second attack break..... As already stated you started attacking JPG. And there has been no op....

Zschech

SO if I am getting this right Magi never surrendered to KV?
If I am getting this right then JPG is a refugee from the KV vs Magi war