[KV Declares War on ~SA~] ~SA~ vs <insert current tribe here>

DeletedUser

As to the War stats. I personally don't think they really should be considered right now as ~SA~ had an OP going on one of our players from before the war was "official". Granted that ~SA~ did take those villages fair and square, I don't think any war stats can be thrown around just yet. That is just my personal opinion though.

You call the claims and nobling of a player over the course of well over a week, an op? you've got to be kidding me.. Do you want to see what an op looks like? wait until you're on the front line.

DeletedUser

I will try to clear things up here.

"The term of MAGI's surrender was that ~SA~ allow a couple of their top players join us" This may be true but we had a number of messages forwarded and sent out by j-dog09876. He forwarded mail from space spook in which it stated the top 30 players would be joining ~SA~ and the rest had a tribe to go to (I do not know which).

"Nianglo knew the surrender was to ~SA~, not to MAGI" We all know MAGI surrendered to ~SA~ as peyote69 was a spy which I knew and informed spacespook about. Reason MAGI fell against ~SA~ so quick were, MAGI and ~SA~ had a NAP. MAGI and BOFM went to war with KV, KV was winning the war and expanding. ~SA~ dropped the NAP with magi, around 1 week later ~SA~ launched over the K50/60 and K60/61 Border taking undefended villages. ~SA~ offers to stack MAGI`s front line of defence to hod back KV while you build your new villas. As from there i Do not know I can only assume they were planning on KV.

That is all i know on that matter. Before and shoots this down I will say, I have no evidence as mails have been deleted, I also know this because I was a council member of MAGI and discussed everything With space.

"*JGP* was the first MAGI ~SA~ accepted, on Dec 16th" MAGI ~SA~ 17th December 2009 - 01:00:01 415,398. He actually joined on the 17th but neither never mind.

"KC not only launched an OP but continued to attack former MAGI" (I think you mean KV)

No we continued the op on *JGP*as we began before he joined ~SA~. We nobled 10 of his villa`s before he joined, 5 on the day he joined and 7 while he was in ~SA~. There was also Phccrc2 Who joined you on 16th December 2009 - 10:00:02 we took 1 villa before he joined ~SA~ 3 the day he joined and 14 while he was in ~SA~. There foe we did not launch an OP on you we launched on MAGI players who joined you.

And for clarification, Hidden and CHUCKY are not part of "~SA~'s group"

OK, The basics Shroom (~SA~) is sitting Deram. Deram joins Hidden, Deram takes command of Hidden to make a basher tribe for ~SA~. He realises how bad hidden is and joins CHUCKY with the best of Hidden. Deram now takes lead of CHUCKY and started an OP on me as ordered by Rbos. CHUCKY launches nukes and scouts on me I defend CHUCKY gets scout reports on me, *JGP* begins to scout hours later. CHUCKY Begins to send mass fakes at KV in k60, ~SA~ launches nukes and nobles.

As of now i believe Hidden are no longer helping ~SA~ but are being nobled. CHUCKY however is ~SA~ morale basher and are part of ~SA~ Group. I heave you asking for evidence??

I have no proof of shroom sitting Deram anymore but it was posted in the hidden forums. This is a circular sent to all hidden members by shroom. If you want me to forward you it in Game mail me.
shroom on 24.12. at 11:11
Preperation for WAR

Greatings

I request that you set me as an acount sitter so I can look over your acount,

this is due to the fact that we need to get you lot ready for the comming battles so you dont get
ripped apart on the front line,

I need to see what HIDDEN has in way of attack/defense and suggest what you need to do to get ready

this is a must

if you dont feel like you want to do this, then please leave hidden and I will happily take you out myself

these are harsh tactics but in times of rest we need to prepare

Our job is to kill and we pride ourselves in it.

Dont insult ~SA~ with incompitence we will help you grow but not for nothing.

Reguards

shroom

Now for proof on CHUCKY

zombie68 on 02.01. at 00:28
They don't have one. ~SA~ is ordering various attacks and using Puppet as a buffer zone. There is very little direct communication.
scorpo on 02.01. at 00:26
what is there plan for k60

FYI puppet is CHUCKY`s Tribe ID

Now on to rbos

zombie68 on 02.01. at 00:32
Those orders came from rbos. It seems he has a special interest in you. I do not know why.

Basically shroom is sitting deram and giving orders to CHUCKY. Shroom then reports to rbos, rbos then gives orders to shroom to distribute.

virjimmie

great post, Scorpo. let the truth will out

As for Kitsym, bitter much?

oh, and by the way - I must have missed the memo on Tribal Wars Euphemisms v2.0:

Now, maybe Nianglo did a shitty job of explaining to his underlings that we would be absorbing some MAGI, but after Nianglo was informed of this, shockingly, an OP was run on *JGP*, MAGI's top player . . . So that would explain the OP.

"absorbing some Magi"? that doesn't rhyme with "harboring refugees", but something tells me its the same thing

As for the rest of ~SA~, good luck and let the good times roll

signed: underling

DeletedUser

oh, and by the way - I must have missed the memo on Tribal Wars Euphemisms v2.0:

"absorbing some Magi"? that doesn't rhyme with "harboring refugees", but something tells me its the same thing

Maybe that was the point to recruit those players :icon_rolleyes: What do I know though..

DeletedUser

I understand on inviting good large players who can help your tribe but you the fact remains you did not think of the consequences.

1. He could have joined and gave a few villa to Kv for there expenses.
2. Kv could have ceased attacks and let them join ~SA~.
3. Both sides could have eaten him up and worked together.

However he joined your tribe and you have done right by him. you have held him defend and keep his villas.

Just to my original point Will ~SA~ accept that CHUCKY is aiding them in this war?

DeletedUser

In regards to Powers supporting KV, not true. I know from the forums it was discussed in the shared forums, but KV denied any offer of support and Powers leaders wouldn't give it. Any support is likely personal friendship, as happens in every war.

^ Just to correct myself on this so that there is no lying in this. (I also assume it's OK since Kev said ask me if any doubts.)

KV asked Powers for support. Some people sent support out of personal friendships with Powers members, but Powers as a tribe aren't helping KV.

DeletedUser70924

I will try to clear things up here.

"The term of MAGI's surrender was that ~SA~ allow a couple of their top players join us" This may be true but we had a number of messages forwarded and sent out by j-dog09876. He forwarded mail from space spook in which it stated the top 30 players would be joining ~SA~ and the rest had a tribe to go to (I do not know which).
And this misunderstanding was corrected by ~SA~ leadership.

"Nianglo knew the surrender was to ~SA~, not to MAGI" We all know MAGI surrendered to ~SA~ as peyote69 was a spy which I knew and informed spacespook about. Reason MAGI fell against ~SA~ so quick were, MAGI and ~SA~ had a NAP. MAGI and BOFM went to war with KV, KV was winning the war and expanding. ~SA~ dropped the NAP with magi, around 1 week later ~SA~ launched over the K50/60 and K60/61 Border taking undefended villages. ~SA~ offers to stack MAGI`s front line of defence to hod back KV while you build your new villas. As from there i Do not know I can only assume they were planning on KV.
I was not involved in the MAGI war, but from what I recall nothing in that statement is true, but again I could be wrong, I'll leave someone who was to say otherwise.

"*JGP* was the first MAGI ~SA~ accepted, on Dec 16th" MAGI ~SA~ 17th December 2009 - 01:00:01 415,398. He actually joined on the 17th but neither never mind.
Twstats doesn't update instantly: Dec 16 21:32 *JGP* joined the tribe.

"KC not only launched an OP but continued to attack former MAGI" (I think you mean KV)

No we continued the op on *JGP*as we began before he joined ~SA~. We nobled 10 of his villa`s before he joined, 5 on the day he joined and 7 while he was in ~SA~. There was also Phccrc2 Who joined you on 16th December 2009 - 10:00:02 we took 1 villa before he joined ~SA~ 3 the day he joined and 14 while he was in ~SA~. There foe we did not launch an OP on you we launched on MAGI players who joined you.
There was clearly no OP going before he joined, KV took two villages from him the day he joined, and then six the next day and two the next day, and the last time they had attacked *JGP* was TWO WEEKS before. It is CLEAR that once the misunderstanding was corrected about who would be joining ~SA~ attacks increased a large amount.

Would quote the last part of your post but I intend on getting some others in this post as well, but from what I have observed in my own tribe you are correct, although I am not apart of the war in detail so I cannot tell you much more than that, as I do not know.

SO if I am getting this right Magi never surrendered to KV?
If I am getting this right then JPG is a refugee from the KV vs Magi war

Perhaps you two didn't read my post:
MAGI surrendered to ~SA~
KV contacts ~SA~ asking for a share
~SA~ allows it
Terms of MAGI surrender is ~SA~ accepts some of their top players
After some confusion, KV now knows this, with no mixup or misunderstanding
Nianglo continues to insult ~SA~ leadership
Seeing as *JGP* was the top player, it's pretty clear we're going to take him.
KV launches OPs on MAGI top players, trying to get as much as they can before we let them in
~SA~ lets them in
OPs continue under the guise of "refugees" even though ~SA~ shared their win with KV(their request) and KV knew as a term of said victory this would be happening
KV pisses ~SA~ off enough to get the tribe involved
KV cries foul on the externals

Virjimmie I do PnP regardless of where I am or the topic at hand. People can argue without being angry or bitter. Shocking I know.

I understand on inviting good large players who can help your tribe but you the fact remains you did not think of the consequences.
Erm, KV knew were would be accepting them. We gave permission to KV to declare victory over MAGI. As far as I'm concerned KV had no room to complain at all.

Just to my original point Will ~SA~ accept that CHUCKY is aiding them in this war?

Looks like you're right, ~SA~ are horrible dirty scum bag cheaters using a 16-player, rank 38 tribe as bashers.

^ Just to correct myself on this so that there is no lying in this. (I also assume it's OK since Kev said ask me if any doubts.)

KV asked Powers for support. Some people sent support out of personal friendships with Powers members, but Powers as a tribe aren't helping KV.

Oh.

Well shit.

I really like cheese.

DeletedUser

I this case we didnt find "the consequences" as any big problem.

virjimmie

Perhaps you two didn't read my post:

no, it appears YOU didn't read your post. because anyone who can read can tell that this list:

MAGI surrendered to ~SA~
KV contacts ~SA~ asking for a share
~SA~ allows it
Terms of MAGI surrender is ~SA~ accepts some of their top players
After some confusion, KV now knows this, with no mixup or misunderstanding
Seeing as *JGP* was the top player, it's pretty clear we're going to take him.
KV launches OPs on MAGI top players, trying to get as much as they can before we let them in
~SA~ lets them in
OPs continue under the guise of "refugees" even though ~SA~ shared their win with KV(their request) and KV knew as a term of said victory this would be happening
KV pisses ~SA~ off enough to get the tribe involved

does not match the earlier list. (If I were any good at this, I could insert a quote of your earlier list, for all the slackers who don't care to scroll back a page to get my point...)

Feel free to change your point, but at least fess up to changing / adding. your Jedi mind tricks don't work here, and you can't credibly argue that your first post and this one have the same information. so please don't tell me what I didn't read.

You should, however, pick a position and try to stick with it. Are these other tribes helping you (first you say no), or are they (now you appear to say no big deal).

and as for
Virjimmie I do PnP regardless of where I am or the topic at hand. People can argue without being angry or bitter. Shocking I know.
argument is one thing, but your first post simply sounds bitter to me (and this one sarcastic, but I digress). not persuasive, not argumentative, but simply bitter and full of unnecessary invective in a thread that had been, theretofore, relatively spam-free. no need to be so defensive. if it makes you feel better, i take it back

but don't try to tell us or the world what KV or Nianglo knew. You are free to tell us what you wanted us to know, or what you want the world to think we knew, or how you want to try to spin the facts. But in the end, it all comes back to this:

Virjimmie I do PnP regardless of where I am or the topic at hand

ahem - are the fact checkers standing by?????

I am just an "underling", with an obviously "shitty" understanding of the real TW world, so I am NOT speaking for my tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well most of this info was posted in the MAGI council forum. I also discussed it with space as he knew MAGI would fall but he did not know what to do, so i know first hand this is what was said.

It is CLEAR that once the misunderstanding was corrected about who would be joining ~SA~ attacks increased a large amount

In fact when i joined Kv i saw a small op on him. This was no big thing as villas were claimed and players were told to take in there own time as everybody thought he would not have joined ~SA~ and MAGI were falling apart. If KV and ~SA~ leadership knew you were recruiting him that is all well and good but i never saw a post saying who was joining ~SA~.

Looks like you're right, ~SA~ are horrible dirty scum bag cheaters using a 16-player, rank 38 tribe as bashers.

If That is how you take my post i am sorry but i wanted to clear a fact of CHUCKY aiding you in this war. It is no big deal i was speaking my mind

If Nianglo disrespected you leadership that is to do with our leaders and should be dealt with in a dignified manor. as for the OP on MAGI`s top players like i said i saw no post of ~SA~ taking them in so I treated them as enemies.

I have not speaken foul of ~SA~ on these externals, I have always respected my enemies after all this is a game no point being mad at every little point. But like anything else you are always going to have people who you do not get along with and that is life.

DeletedUser

If That is how you take my post i am sorry but i wanted to clear a fact of CHUCKY aiding you in this war. It is no big deal i was speaking my mind

Members of CHUCKY are helping yes. Not ~SA~'s efforts as a tribe, but they are helping within their personal alliances like any PA would do. We have no ties with them other than for that fact. Now does this clear things up?

1. He could have joined and gave a few villa to Kv for there expenses.
2. Kv could have ceased attacks and let them join ~SA~.
3. Both sides could have eaten him up and worked together.

4. Recruit him/them to use against you in our Southern expansion efforts.

DeletedUser70924

no, it appears YOU didn't read your post. because anyone who can read can tell that this list:

does not match the earlier list. (If I were any good at this, I could insert a quote of your earlier list, for all the slackers who don't care to scroll back a page to get my point...)

Feel free to change your point, but at least fess up to changing / adding. your Jedi mind tricks don't work here, and you can't credibly argue that your first post and this one have the same information

I did read my post, of course.
It does match the earlier list, just more specific and "zoomed in".
And I have no need to change my point, fess up, alter my Jedi mind tricks, and I can credibly argue that my first post and that one have the same information.

The first post's list is very general, the specifics are in the post itself, but I'll match them up just for you.

1. KV randomly takes MAGI villages they want(Jul 19th)
2. ~SA~ randomly takes MAGI villages they want(Sep 12th)
3. MAGI fights back
4. ~SA~ declares war on MAGI(Nov 13th)
MAGI surrendered to ~SA~
5A. KV realizes we're about to steamroll the entire west border.(Nov 23rd)
5B. KV declares war on MAGI(Nov 23rd)
5C. KV ask for an NAP with ~SA~(Nov 23rd(KV contacts ~SA~ asking for a share)
~SA~ allows it
6. KV leaders continue to insult ~SA~(Terms of MAGI surrender is ~SA~ accepts some of their top players)(After some confusion, KV now knows this, with no mixup or misunderstanding)
7. KV takes in MAGI members(date pending)
9. ~SA~ cancels NAP with KV(^)
10. See paragraph above(OPs continue under the guise of "refugees" even though ~SA~ shared their win with KV(their request) and KV knew as a term of said victory this would be happening)(KV pisses ~SA~ off enough to get the tribe involved(KV cries foul on the externals)

You should, however, pick a position and try to stick with it. Are these other tribes helping you (first you say no), or are they (now you appear to say no big deal).
You are correct, I was not aware of our level of cooperation with CHUCKY, although I believe it is just for smaller players of which the southern border's morale is suffering against. Hidden is not involved with ~SA~(See Scorpo).

and as for argument is one thing, but your first post simply sounds bitter to me (and this one sarcastic, but I digress). not persuasive, not argumentative, but simply bitter and full of unnecessary invective in a thread that had been, theretofore, relatively spam-free. no need to be so defensive. if it makes you feel better, i take it back
Mostly because I was corrrecting injustices to my tribe in the first post, the second one was counter-arguments. But I really do not get worked up over the internet.

but don't try to tell us or the world what KV or Nianglo knew. You are free to tell us what you wanted us to know, or what you want the world to think we knew, or how you want to try to spin the facts. But in the end, it all comes back to this:

ahem - are the fact checkers standing by?????

I am just an underling, with an obviously shitty understanding of the real TW world, so I am NOT speaking for my tribe.

Unless Nianglo is illiterate or so slow he can't use a computer he knew everything I have stated, that being said if he knew and did not tell KV it is not our problem, he represents his tribe(just as you do) and so his and your actions also represent your tribes. Perhaps KV should take some responsibility instead of trying to gain pity for their war effort and making ~SA~ look like the bad guys.

DeletedUser70924

well most of this info was posted in the MAGI council forum. I also discussed it with space as he knew MAGI would fall but he did not know what to do, so i know first hand this is what was said.
I'm sorry but I highly doubt ~SA~ were supporting MAGI on KV frontlines. I do recall the NAP now, but if I recall it was for a specific reason, I cannot recall which, I'll have to find out. But either way I do not see anything wrong with ~SA~'s actions in that paragraph. The only MAGI ~SA~ were supporting were the MAGI allowed into ~SA~.

In fact when i joined Kv i saw a small op on him. This was no big thing as villas were claimed and players were told to take in there own time as everybody thought he would not have joined ~SA~ and MAGI were falling apart. If KV and ~SA~ leadership knew you were recruiting him that is all well and good but i never saw a post saying who was joining ~SA~.
KV were casually nobling some MAGI on their western border for the last 8 months, is it coincidence that after two weeks of no one attacking *JGP* that when Nianglo is informed of the full details of MAGI surrender that eight of his villages are taken within three days, and attacks continued?

The answer is no.

The part you quoted the the part after it which you did not go together. I was pointing out while we have CHUCKY as morale bashers(I do not know the extent of this relationship - See Jellygoat), a rank 38 tribe with 16 members, KV was requesting assistance from Powers at the same time.

If Nianglo disrespected you leadership that is to do with our leaders and should be dealt with in a dignified manor. as for the OP on MAGI`s top players like i said i saw no post of ~SA~ taking them in so I treated them as enemies.
I hate to sound so cliched but this is tribal wars, not hugs, we deal with disrespect by sending them to the rim, not tea and crumpets, and even then we did not take action until OPs were continued on past-MAGI now ~SA~ members. Not to mention Nianglo's blatant lies in the declaration. "As for.." - See above.

I have not speaken foul of ~SA~ on these externals, I have always respected my enemies after all this is a game no point being mad at every little point. But like anything else you are always going to have people who you do not get along with and that is life.
I apologize if I come off as disturbed, upset, or angry, it would not be the case, I just debate aggressively.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is anyone actually reading Kitsym's posts?

The term "wall of text" comes to mind :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe your compensating for something with those long posts :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser70924

That was very clever. :icon_wink:

Smoketilluchoke

I think his posts are very accurate :)

DeletedUser

I was pointing out while we have CHUCKY as morale bashers(I do not know the extent of this relationship - See Jellygoat)

Members of CHUCKY are helping yes. Not ~SA~'s efforts as a tribe, but they are helping within their personal alliances like any PA would do. We have no ties with them other than for that fact. Now does this clear things up?

Thanks this clears things up. However by taking orders from rbos and shroom to organise fakes, nukes and support does however help`s ~SA~ as a tribe. I now expect some thing like KV asked POWERS for support. This i know nothing about and have never asked for support of any Powers members although supported one ages ago.

I'm sorry but I highly doubt ~SA~ were supporting MAGI on KV frontlines.

I only saw this in the MAGI council forums. which was after you declared on MAGI you offered to stack the larger players on the KV front line. ~SA~ wanted to be establish a nice front line in k60/61 with the help of MAGI which then no doubt ~SA~ would have declared then and had MAGI merge soon after. (Good strategy It would have been very effective).

4. Recruit him/them to use against you in our Southern expansion efforts.

So really no matter what happened was was inevitable. I think everyone knew that anyway.

Nianglo is informed of the full details of MAGI surrender that eight of his villages are taken within three days, and attacks continued?

Well as i have said players may have wanted him gone or just built back up and planned with each other. Who know i sure don`t

I apologize if I come off as disturbed, upset, or angry, it would not be the case, I just debate aggressively.

I prefer the relaxed approach. After all whats to get angry or upset about :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This i know nothing about and have never asked for support of any Powers members although supported one ages ago.

I only saw this in the MAGI council forums. which was after you declared on MAGI you offered to stack the larger players on the KV front line. ~SA~ wanted to be establish a nice front line in k60/61 with the help of MAGI which then no doubt ~SA~ would have declared then and had MAGI merge soon after. (Good strategy It would have been very effective).

So really no matter what happened was was inevitable. I think everyone knew that anyway.

You haven't but dalldis has (I think it was him that had a village taken and support from powers was underway, if not I am sorry) but hey, if they're friend's why should we care =D

I don't recall any offering to stack MAGI front lines. We went to war with them just for the villages and to expand southwards.You guys were the next tribe in front of our southern expansion, hence the recruitment of those two players. They were capable of fighting against you just like assassins would. It really was inevitable though. We knew we'd end up fighting you guys after MAGI was gone, I've personally been preparing for it ever since I nobled into K61 right by you guys.

Oh, and please don't use the word Merge with MAGI.. it was nothing at all like that.

DeletedUser

Well all i can say is what was posted in the forums and it clearly stated ~SA~ were planning on staking our front lines while they make a base in k60/61 to help us fight against KV. There is a lot more to it no doubt.

I know it was 99% ~SA~ would fight KV. But did not expect it for a while. Had my suspicions around the attack breaks something would happen

DeletedUser

As most declarations the poster tries to create support for his tribe by making it appear this was a new thing.

From three days ago, we had half that about a week earlier.

~SA~ and KV's lovely NAP after MAGI surrendered(to ~SA~) and then Nianglo requested we give them an area to noble villages was ended tragically because of Nianglo believing we have unintelligent leaders as well as being greedy. The term of MAGI's surrender was that ~SA~ allow a couple of their top players join us. We did this, Nianglo got misunderstood as lower MAGI were saying they would be joining us, Nianglo was rude to use on the shared forum over this, we detailed the explanation, and that was it. So Nianglo knew ~SA~ would be accepting a couple of MAGI's top players, and Nianglo knew the surrender was to ~SA~, not to MAGI.

The day in question, I received multiple mails from MAGIcal players who we were nobling, one which we even rimmed, saying they were all going to ~SA~. I thought this was unnerving, so I mailed the leader and eventually posted on the shared forum (a peaceful agreement which we had initiated at first to expedite MAGI's defeat and prevent cross nobling). I mailed them inquiring wether this was true and warning them that they were accepting refugees. Unfortunately, there were also other conflicts between rbos, their main leader in our sector, and I. I started these shared claims, and after a while, he decided he would produce a long list of villages that he claimed were already claimed by ~SA~, which violated the agreement to prevent cross nobling. Of course, as much as I tried to negotiate, his ego stood in the way, criticism. From then on, I'm sure there were many rumors and foul messages sent about me and my tribe.

*JGP* was the first MAGI ~SA~ accepted, on Dec 16th.

Now, maybe Nianglo did a shitty job of explaining to his underlings that we would be absorbing some MAGI, but after Nianglo was informed of this, shockingly, an OP was run on *JGP*, MAGI's top player(proving Death Fool wrong) within two days of being informed this. But okay, we'll assume he just didn't tell people. So that would explain the OP.

But wait! What's this I see?! This went on for two weeks?!

Even though they knew this would be happening, KC not only launched an OP but continued to attack former MAGI. The way I see it that was attacking ~SA~.

We had an op going on *JGP* long before you recruited him as a refugee. I even sent an mail to stiian who apathetically received it.

And for clarification, Hidden and CHUCKY are not part of "~SA~'s group".

You created them to hide all the inconvenient lower players and give them false hope. Now you disown them and claim there are no relations?

OH baby, it's just begun.

Indeed it has. When you've invaded one of our Ks, then I'd consider you winning. The idea of war is to conquer all of the enemy. You have not seen anything yet, you are battling our outpost K, not one that we have full control of such as K72 or K71. I will personally be fighting the battle if you ever reach me. We are the Knights of Valor, we will not disband, we will not give up, we will not surrender. Your propaganda is childish and will not stop us.

Anyone who wishes to read the funny green text will know the truth. I regret posting this topic and igniting all these bitter arguments. Those who seek the truth will not find it here, with the bias and corruption most people post. I can now sympathize with 1ns4n3. Declarations are useless.

Last edited by a moderator: