Lack of Witty Title - Noobs Declare on Why??

Epic Pandas

If you think that is a 0/10 I really don't want to know what you consider good television.

#DefWatchesTrueBlood

To be honest, I think that Downton Abbey is the pinnacle of all TV produced, ever.

Anyway, back to the thread, its been an active week in the Noobs vs Why war:

Side 1:
Tribes: Noobs
Side 2:
Tribes: Why??, Why!!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 88
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 606,522
Side 2: 678,390
Difference: 71,868

chart

Got to hand it to Why this week, been a lot of to and fro between the tribes, glad to see it heating up a bit. Will have to see how both how our op goes over the next few days and the one that Why are running on our accounts as well. Should be an interesting few days.

Last edited:

DeletedUser106815

Dude, you nearly gave our secret away :icon_eek:

Doubt you guys are actually planning to war them anytime soon, but it would be an exciting world if the top 3 were all at war with one another while all 3 are of comparable size.

More likely, they'll keep growing fat off the easy ex-APEX caps (the ones they don't recruit, at least) while Why?? and Noobs fight it out, before eventually pouncing on whichever side begins to definitively lose.

DeletedUser106815

​Pretty standard tactic, IMO.

Agreed. That's why it would be exciting to see the three tribes all fighting one another instead of 2 gangbanging one, then the 2 eventually turning on one another and/or merging.

Of course, I'm saying that as a member of the tribe that would likely be the 1 in that equation, so naturally a three-way war is what I'd prefer :icon_razz::lol:

Epic Pandas

Doubt you guys are actually planning to war them anytime soon, but it would be an exciting world if the top 3 were all at war with one another while all 3 are of comparable size.

More likely, they'll keep growing fat off the easy ex-APEX caps (the ones they don't recruit, at least) while Why?? and Noobs fight it out, before eventually pouncing on whichever side begins to definitively lose.

You should get your private investigators license with that logic! Your powers of deduction are flawless.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well this war is a good one in the very least, alot of good fights and ops. It´s a looong one, and so far from being finished, but as long as we are all having fun it´s all good!

But the tyrant issue surely grows, and it´s a worry to both tribes for sure, we would be dumb not to look at their growth while we fight.