Lack of Witty Title - Noobs Declare on Why??

Epic Pandas

So, I would say that it is pretty well known that Why have been pretty well known as avoiding pretty much every war possible and seem to get off on recruiting people to internal. They have danced around us and are currently sending several off our accounts fakes, in order to show us that they won't be taken lying down, in essence to send us a message. But then, we have direct quotes from Forgotten Warrior saying that he doesn't want a war with us as he has "other plans". However, we in Noobs don't approve of these underhanded tactics, as we have pointed out in previous externals posts to Llamas. So, we have decided to make it easy for you.

Before going on to other things, I thought I would give a brief analysis of the tribe that is being so aggressive towards us, yet doesn't want a war. As a family of over 70 people, they have plenty of villages to feed their top accounts to stay in their top ranks. We in Noobs were thinking the other day that Why has has a whole bunch of internals, so I decided to crunch the numbers and see exactly what the deal was. I am gonna go through all the accounts they have in the top 20, of which there are 10 and then do the tribe as a whole. So, without further ado:

Streetgutt:

Total villages: 327
Internals: 103
Barbs: 83
Total 'free' villages: 186
Percentage of free villages: 56.9%

Mezonis:

Total villages: 311
Internals: 90
Barbs: 78
Total 'free' villages: 168
Percentage of free villages: 54%

10jy:

Total villages: 232
Internals: 92
Barbs: 69
Total 'free' villages: 161
Percentage of free villages: 69.4%

Forgotten Warrior X:

Total villages: 187
Internals: 89
Barbs: 26
Total 'free' villages: 115
Percentage of free villages: 61.4%

Fyuryus007:

Total villages: 206
Internals: 79
Barbs: 54
Total 'free' villages: 133
Percentage of free villages: 64.6%

Gideon09:

Total villages: 167
Internals: 87
Barbs: 21
Total 'free' villages: 108
Percentage of free villages: 64.7%

iownedu1:

Total villages: 171
Internals: 0
Barbs: 30
Total 'free' villages: 30
Percentage of free villages: 17.5%

j0mar100:

Total villages: 146
Internals: 42
Barbs: 39
Total 'free' villages: 81
Percentage of free villages: 55.5%

royal14:

Total villages: 146
Internals: 82
Barbs: 2
Total 'free' villages: 84
Percentage of free villages: 57.5%

Michael Wolf:

Total villages: 137
Internals: 73
Barbs: 9
Total 'free' villages: 82
Percentage of free villages: 59.9%

So in the top 10 of Why, there are over 1000 free villages conquered. Conquer stats of Why vs themselves:

Side 1:
Tribes: Why??
Side 2:
Tribes: Why??, Why!!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,261
Side 2: 768
Difference: 493

chart

P.S. I did this analysis a few days ago so these numbers were correct as of then, not today.

Unfortunately, there isn't a filter to look at barbs for the whole tribe, would have to do it player by player and add the totals and I can't be bothered with that, but if you check it out, there are at least 800 barb caps in the tribe, probably nearer 1000.

We are fed up of Why's leadership making excuses for what they are doing and dodging around actually going to war, but carrying on with being aggressive towards us. So it is left up to us to find out if Why can war enemy players as well as they can war internals and barbs.

Noobs declare on the Why family.

Last edited:

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good luck noobs

Haha, you relize your in that tribe now?

What a declaration, arrogant and all that blah blah. You wasted to much time and outcome was nothing special.
We have never dodged wars, we declared on Tyrant way back, and we have been fighting multiple tribes. If we were really avoiding war with noobs you think we would have started attacking you?

Now it´s time for you to back up your words, noobs claim they are the greatest, i guess you will be put to the test now.

It would be poor for you to do anything less than owning the "Mass recruiting, internalling, family, hugging tribe" that we are proud to be, mainly proud of the hugging though, but surely we won´t stand a chance against the mighty noobs.

Good luck to all noobs out there and lets have some fun while we are at it!!

Purely (FW)

Epic Pandas

Wow, seems like we struck a nerve there. Would I have been internalled for pointing out those stats if I was in Why?

DeletedUser88324

Good luck Why. I hope we can fonally add some entertainment to this world.

@Andrir, when did we claim we were the greatest? I dont recall us proclaiming ourselvs the best.

w50 - C0V3RT | w67 - Sonic Empire | w73 C0V3RT | w84 L0V3R5

Last edited:

DeletedUser43681

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMBLE! Good luck Why fam, prepare to get dominated!

wwe_1_512x345apl08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iownedu1

I am honestly shocked that noobs of all tribes will talk to us about internalling/barb taking when they have taken more than enough themeselves. Hell, they deleted cdrom and king Gwanggaeto in recent memory. Two players from the old tribe SK under something that would be known as an internal :) or worse. Why has never, atleast so long as i have been here, forcefully internalled an active player. Even a great tribe like tyrant has had many internals that did happen due to inactivity.

Your top 10 is a worthless trick that most will hopefully not care about because they dont tell you anything. Like my ex tribemate Leisemamba, she is 70%+ internals/barbs and that doesnt mean anything because shes competant and a good player.

My Analysis of Noobs: Cocky as all hell. Pretentious and overly full of themeselves. Tribe that uses sneaky tactics to make their stats look good when in fact their stats are basically the same as everyone else's. Likes lieing to make themeselves look good. Tries to provoke a war then come off as completely innocent and shocked when they come into the face of resistance.

DeletedUser88324

You should write fictional short stories. You're good at it.

Only thing worth responding to is the cdrom/king affair. They joined with a list of agreed upon terms of which one was they would be kicked if they did not hold up to all the terms. We gave them benefit of 10 days doubt when they had not upheld 85% of those terms, and after 5 days of read and ignored mails, and even mailing/skyping them that we would kick if they continued ignoring, they were kicked.

So please say ahead of time next time you decide to write fiction.

iownedu1

Sometimes the truth sounds like Fiction. But when dealing with those that can't tell you the straight truth, its the only effective weapon. Hell look at the first post of this thread, blatant lies and scare tactics made to skew the truth into your favor. The entire objective of which was to make us out to be monsters that can only get ahead by internalling, while you, the knights in shining armour, vanquish us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27576

You should write fictional short stories. You're good at it.

Only thing worth responding to is the cdrom/king affair. They joined with a list of agreed upon terms of which one was they would be kicked if they did not hold up to all the terms. We gave them benefit of 10 days doubt when they had not upheld 85% of those terms, and after 5 days of read and ignored mails, and even mailing/skyping them that we would kick if they continued ignoring, they were kicked.

Maan, if you're going to make accusations that undermine your own leadership's butthurtness, I'd advise you do so in a different thread at least!

DeletedUser118341

The entire objective of which was to make us out to be monsters that can only get ahead by internalling, while you the knights in shining armour vanquish us.

You do realise what pnp stands for right?

DeletedUser118341

But how can one appreciate it if done so poorly?

Never said it was done well.

Merely pointing out the stupidity, of saying:

'wow, all you guys are doing it trying to make us look bad, and yourself look good'.

when talking about a pnp.