Lack of Witty Title - Noobs Declare on Why??

DeletedUser27576

Never said it was done well.

Merely pointing out the stupidity, of saying:

'wow, all you guys are doing it trying to make us look bad, and yourself look good'.

when talking about a pnp.

Wawza, even third party spectators are on edge

DeletedUser88324

Maan, if you're going to make accusations that undermine your own leadership's butthurtness, I'd advise you do so in a different thread at least!

Undermine my own leaderships butthurtness? What does that even mean and how in the world did i hypothetically do that? Lol

Plus, i am one of the leaders so i can speak as such.

DeletedUser88324

Sometimes the truth sounds like Fiction. But when dealing with those that can't tell you the straight truth, its the only effective weapon. Hell look at the first post of this thread, blatant lies and scare tactics made to skew the truth into your favor. The entire objective of which was to make us out to be monsters that can only get ahead by internalling, while you, the knights in shining armour, vanquish us.

Kiddo.. you either have a short memory or you are straight out hypocrite... everything you just accused us of doing you swung back and did the exact same thing..

This is pnp buddy, you should know by now pnp isnt used to make others look out to be angels...

iownedu1

Kiddo.. you either have a short memory or you are straight out hypocrite... everything you just accused us of doing you swung back and did the exact same thing..

This is pnp buddy, you should know by now pnp isnt used to make others look out to be angels...

And now you're using personal attacks against me because you got caught in your own lie. Reiterating isn't a fallacy, pointing out faults isn't a fallacy, trying to find truth in a bundle of lies isn't a fallacy. PnP is good and all, but when you straight up lie to the community here, be prepared to get called out and btw if your best defence is that im "a poo poo head that said the truth twice" then make it a third time.

DeletedUser88324

And now you're using personal attacks against me because you got caught in your own lie. Reiterating isn't a fallacy, pointing out faults isn't a fallacy, trying to find truth in a bundle of lies isn't a fallacy. PnP is good and all, but when you straight up lie to the community here, be prepared to get called out and btw if your best defence is that im "a poo poo head that said the truth twice" then make it a third time.

We didnt lie. I myself have 2 friends that were once in Why?? Or Why!! And that were force internalled amd one that was told to send support at frontlines and then got nobled out. You yourself said you have not been there long, yet you are defending and calling bullshit from a position position in which you have no way of knowing if it is true or false, thus speaking out of ignorance.

Furthermore, I responded to your assumption/ accusation of our" force internalls (or worse)" as you said, and explained the situation.

You can call us out on anything you like mate, does not prove it to be incorrect tho..

DeletedUser93066

That's Cool! I didn't know Why? could do kool stuffs! We have done quite a few forced internals. You play for Tyrant or you DIE!

royal14

i made it in here :D i mean noobs are whingeing about us doing forced internals cause people dont wanna work as i team..

err.. what was king gwaet(or whatever his name was..) lol that my friends is a hypocrit.. :D and recruiting people to internal? nope.. recruiting people so we have more active members.. but it seems we recruit and then they dissapear..*just saying*

and the ego comeing from leadership in noobs is just the same as tyrant.. no offence boys.. but i mean where still here once they got through a few of our inactives.. they found the brunt of why F and tbh the warr got boreing cause there no give lol

so i say to noobs.. you want a piece of this cake? then come get some :D im lubed and waiting :D:icon_evil: good luck to all!

Yakushi Kabuto

-----------------Why??--------and---------Why!!--------------(total)---------vs------Noobs
Points: -------40,688,450 -------------9,473,321---------50,161,771-------vs-----28,322,312
Villages:---------
4,418-------------------1,066----------------5484-----------vs-------3,146

Let the stats talk by themselves :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser5561

only 2 days so far but this is the stats....

now before you claim inactives are being ate..... if they be inactive why they attacking?

just saying...

34d6892e0e4ecd04bffd833aa466e75a.png

Epic Pandas

Wow, disappointing performance from Why, already kicking a player to save their stats looking poor. ryguy81538 is the first casualty of the war, RIP.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Pathetic that they have to kick accounts to save stats, the first of many to come if this is how they play!

Good Luck Why, you will need it to win this war.

DeletedUser38590

The Why Family Guys need to stop panicking, because there's a whole world of possible new members and meat shields to mass recruit out there out there.
Your family have more than twice the members of the Noobs and nearly twice the villages...If your one tenth decent how could you think that you could possibly lose?

Last edited by a moderator:

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont think there is even a slight chance that we can lose against noobs alone, sorry i just dont see it happening.

Noobs will have stats in beginning and it´s fine by me, the thing is that both noobs and why recruited players from llamas, and it seems like noobs knew about 2 players that quit, and they ofc attack them, it´s normal thing, and also a normal thing they start with better stats, but what we also see in this stats is that why is nuking more so i expect us to pick up the slack very soon.

And i dont see why we should keep a player that has been yellow for 3 days without sitter, if i was saving stats i would have kicked rigth away, but was hoping he would return as he was ready to have some fight just 7 days ago, guess things change.

I would rather say that noobs are going for the stats, found the most inactive players and attacked them, lets see what happends when their targets fight back.

Remember that noobs have yet to prove themselves as they have done nothing in this world.

Dont get me started on the internal thing, kicking and nobling, really? I thought noobs was the name of the tribe, didnt relize you were so newbish for real.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kicking and nobling an active player because they refuse to follow tribe rules, don't respond to leadership mails, and actively support a player outside the tribe against an ally is noobish?

Epic Pandas

Remember that noobs have yet to prove themselves as they have done nothing in this world.

I'll let you check the war stats page and then you can get back to us, see where Noobs are in those rankings, in relation to yourselves. #GetRekt

DeletedUser97878

I dont think there is even a slight chance that we can lose against noobs alone, sorry i just dont see it happening.
See the problem with saying there's not a slight chance we can beat you is, well you can be proven wrong. Even if you want to argue why's ability is better than noobs. Inactivity, personal tragedy , Backstabbing. In all larger wars ability is not the only factor in the outcome.

Noobs will have stats in beginning and it´s fine by me, the thing is that both noobs and why recruited players from llamas, and it seems like noobs knew about 2 players that quit, and they ofc attack them, it´s normal thing,

So the 2 we've mainly hit is ryguy and hazza so i'm guessing you referring to them 2 being inactive. Well ryguy yes seems inactive but hazza isn't. if I remember rightly hazza has one of the highest ODA in the war so far? But yes not being able to keep your members entertained and leaving them to quit of course we're gonna capitalize on that? But its partly why?? for not keeping them entertained. I imagine internalling all the time can be pretty boring :icon_rolleyes:

and also a normal thing they start with better stats, but what we also see in this stats is that why is nuking more so i expect us to pick up the slack very soon.
Or it could be the fact that noobs are using there nukes more intelligently? not just throwing them at stacks. :icon_rolleyes:

I would rather say that noobs are going for the stats, found the most inactive players and attacked them, lets see what happends when their targets fight back.
Well as you said yourself Why?? are nuking more than noobs, so clearly our targets are fighting back and making no headway on us compared to relative ease we've had.

If we're yet to prove ourselves why are we no.1 in the war rankings? What have why?? done? held tyrant to a relative stalemate when the front was relatively distant and they were distracted with apex/EPO? Not exactly difficult.

Dont get me started on the internal thing, kicking and nobling, really? I thought noobs was the name of the tribe, didnt relize you were so newbish for real.

You've got the same argument of everyone in your tribe here but you all keep dodging the perfectly acceptable response you've been giving. So instead i'll turn it around into a question for you guys.

Would you keep tribemate who was ignoring leadership mails/skype. Who was not participating in any ops and was supporting your enemies?

royal14

Just face it mate. Noobs hit 2 dead acc's.. the end of arguement.

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just face it mate. Noobs hit 2 dead acc's.. the end of arguement.

You mean to say that a dead account gave me the defender of the day and nobled two cities of mine before the war started?
lol. Very dead indeed. Get your facts straight sweetheart.