Ladylee

DeletedUser

Yes that is really good to hear...so glad that she is better and out of the hospital i know that had to suck.....hospitals are boring as ever....................but i really am glad to hear she is better......

IF YOU READ THIS LADYLEE
HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

DeletedUser

Touching

It's nice that beyond the game there is still a whole lot of friendship.

I never knew nor do I know Ladylee, but I am glad she is better, best of wishes to her.

DeletedUser

Hope you get better soon LadyLee.

Love from Wanted

--------------

Wishing I didn't get infracted/banned now, this topic was posted nearly a week ago.

DeletedUser

Hope you get better soon LadyLee.

Love from Wanted

--------------

Wishing I didn't get infracted/banned now, this topic was posted nearly a week ago.

So this means the rest of us dont have to give our wishes?

J/k, glad to hear shes ok.

DeletedUser

damn man i really dont want to be lady lee know if she neets to read all of this in here she will have alot to do

anyway good to hear you are better lady lee

DeletedUser

oh my GOD!!!! this is more then I had ever wanted LMAO wow!
thank you sooooooo much. I am feeling a bit better today after about a week of sleep, so to say and my first day of physical therapy on Friday!
I cant believe all of you would post this for me. thank you so much you dont even know what this means.. I have a few things to say to some of you doubters though and for those of you who wish me well but say we have never spoken dah, just message me and that's a good place to start. I am still smiling and I can not type everything that has happened but my SON LKS who ha been so helpful the past 2 weeks will help me video and explained exactly what happened! thank you all!

DeletedUser

Welcome Back

Welcome back Ladylee.

I look forward to making acquaintance with you.

Just how cheesy does that sound :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

good to hear somthing from you LL

hope you be coming back very soon and kick some but around to the rim

DeletedUser

Are you feeling much better? Or just a bit?

Would it be to personal if I asked what it was you had/have?

It seems TW is plagued with illness, a recent tribemate of mine found out his mum has cancer, and bad too. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Are you feeling much better? Or just a bit?

Would it be to personal if I asked what it was you had/have?

It seems TW is plagued with illness, a recent tribemate of mine found out his mum has cancer, and bad too. :icon_cry:

well lets try to keep my personal business of the forum LOL to late I guess but, you can message me in game and I will let you know all of the above