Lame war declaration from Phoenx

DeletedUser71844

You guys suck at PnP.

I wish SFC would come back and make this place entertaining. :/

DeletedUser

Sir Mike Fisher.... Me thinks thou doth protest too much, in other words you have been identified as the spineless turncoat that you are and no amount of shouting will either alter that fact or convince people otherwise.

EDS

DeletedUser

Sir Mike Fisher.... Me thinks thou doth protest too much, in other words you have been identified as the spineless turncoat that you are and no amount of shouting will either alter that fact or convince people otherwise.

EDS

And me thinks that thou doth thinketh too much

P.S I seldom Shout

Edit Haha just checked your tribal record another
d424a80f76e16bf552a09fae02fee808_32813.png
, excuse me if I scoff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Jimmy French

Don't be shy, come on in and let us know which account ( presumably a RAM one ) you're gonna be playing

DeletedUser79042

He is probably going to play a BH account, so as to blend in with the usual story of LoEN populating BH villages once again :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

@Jimmy French

Don't be shy, come on in and let us know which account ( presumably a RAM one ) you're gonna be playing

will it be marked grey, and call all the villages 'barbarian' ?
Or is that how it'll end up, when you delete *yet again* after being hit with nukes *yet again* ?

DeletedUser80551

will it be marked grey, and call all the villages 'barbarian' ?
Or is that how it'll end up, when you delete *yet again* after being hit with nukes *yet again* ?

Or maybe another ban for being "tricked" into logging in more then one account :) still got shit giggles off that one

DeletedUser79042

probably baron ghandi account :p

A classic LoEN target. An inactive. Next thing we will see, is a LoEN spokesman show up and bragg how they noble BH bigtime ...

Which is kinda true anyway :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A classic LoEN target. An inactive. Next thing we will see, is a LoEN spokesman show up and bragg how they noble BH bigtime ...

Which is kinda true anyway :icon_biggrin:

Absolutely
bigtime.jpg
We could do with Jimmy being given an account somewhere to act as our spy.

You see a classic hoodwink, we hit him, get him banned, get him sympathy, get him in a tribe and no one suspects him...Alfred Hitchcock eat your heart out!

DeletedUser79042

Conspiracy theory by Dr. Mike. TW is an infamous game of non cheating no drama and no espionage. SFC has written the rulebook most probably. Or was it the cook book ? We must look for Raven to give us advise on the last one :)

DeletedUser

Hey RAM ... are you guys still playing ?

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 0
Difference: 83

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 814,504
Side 2: 0
Difference: 814,504

chart

DeletedUser79042

I would join RAM next month, but BH and Phoenx are all around me and that stats would seem the same anyway, so I pass...

LoEN though ... hmmm.... :lol:

DeletedUser

Conspiracy theory by Dr. Mike. TW is an infamous game of non cheating no drama and no espionage. SFC has written the rulebook most probably. Or was it the cook book ? We must look for Raven to give us advise on the last one :)

Ravenj didnt even know whos side he was on, there were no secrets on this world while he was around.

DeletedUser79042

Good thing he is gone and we are now safe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Is this the new RAM tactic, I wonder :

Player Action Date/Time Points
irockurworld Left 02nd November 2011 - 09:04 13,994,562

Kick'm when they start loosing villages ?
You might wanna check up on a few other players' stats then ;-)

DeletedUser

Not that that question had anything to do with Phoenx declaring on LoEN...

Nov 02 08:11 irockurworld left the tribe.

That player left on his own accord. We would rather he stay...

Perhaps it is just laziness, but I did not feel like reading every page to see if there was an answer. Could someone from LoEN explain the whole Frenchie situation? From what I have seen, he has posted conversations that gave me the impression most of the tribe was behind him. What did he do that meant he needed to be internalled? Do LoEN view Frenchie's actions the same way that RAM viewed noobaxes? Or is there more we don't know about?

DeletedUser

Frenchie wanted to add more enemies and get his tribe killed, his tribe was smart enough not to fall into that trap.

I wanted to lower the number of enemies to give my tribe a chance to win, I got killed and my former tribe is getting their butt handed over to them (I guess there is Justice after all :lol:).

It's very very different.

DeletedUser

Different intentions granted....

Similar in that it was considered going 'against the tribes decision'...

But as he showed... Rev had majority members so I don't get how things worked out the way they did... Maybe the ?????? tribe had the more skilled of the members. Or the rest that went into REV were either sat or sheep (follow the crowd).

Noob, I'm sure if you had more members' support at the time (like Frenchie should have had...) then I'm sure things would have turned out very different.

P.S. Still would like to hear LoEN's official stance not just outsiders' opinions (not saying they are wrong). What I was continuing to see was that "it wasn't to do with Phoenx"...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Frenchie wanted to add more enemies and get his tribe killed, his tribe was smart enough not to fall into that trap.

I wanted to lower the number of enemies to give my tribe a chance to win, I got killed and my former tribe is getting their butt handed over to them (I guess there is Justice after all :lol:).

It's very very different.

Well thats a nice story for you to tell but everyone else concerned knew what really happened, you didnt want to play unless everyone else did what you wanted and at the first sign of world domination looking unlikely you jumped ship and went running to another tribe that looked more likely to win. Should BH win this world you will still be considered the worst player on this world by many who played it. There is honor in victory and in defeat but swapping side to be on the winning side ... pfff would look a hollow victory to me!

If everyone thought like you noob the world would have been over years ago.

EDS