LAP vs. OvD

DeletedUser

Who cares, I want politics& debate& arguing :) Not my concern what they do, its a rim war, for the Lord Of the Rim & food of T.E.C. title

DeletedUser

Within the last 2 weeks, OvD has fallen more than 1 Mil. points.

And in 2 weeks, LAP has grown 1 Mil. points.

DeletedUser

Meh, we expected a lot more from OvD than RFF. Turns out they were pretty similar tribes.

DeletedUser

Just for fun, lets look at some stats for this "war"... OvD is busy eating their own, and trying to move away from LAP in my opinion. Yes, it's a matter of survival, but the statistics don't lie:

Side 1:
Tribes: OvD
Side 2:
Tribes: LAP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 186
Side 2: 263
Difference: 77

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 23
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,154,574
Side 2: 1,733,385
Difference: 578,811

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,947
Side 2: 191,037
Difference: 172,090

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

imsureidontlike69

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 23
Difference: 20

Damn... I'd get lost with how fast they're nobling! :icon_eek:

~Imsure

DeletedUser

candidus, what's up bro/bro-ette. I never understood the mentality of playing this game just to survive...doesn't sound like much fun. Sounds like they need to team up with GOWB :lol:

DeletedUser

hey chimino... long time no see/type :)

make one big tribe? nawww... then we'd complain about "tribal hugs" ;)

DeletedUser75518

It would be wrong to evaluate OVD in its current form only it once was an effective group of players. Sadly as in all things people leave the game and in OVDs case that was most of the best ones. In the west and north OVD made some good progress kicking smaller tribes and wheggs out of k26 but there was not the calibur of player in the east to put up resistance and those who were sending support from the west were doing so to very inactive or secretive players who did not communicate well. If a few more of us had been positioned more in the east you might have found lap doing worse and wheggs better but that is just positioning on the map for you.

DeletedUser

It would be wrong to evaluate OVD in its current form only it once was an effective group of players. Sadly as in all things people leave the game and in OVDs case that was most of the best ones.

This seems to be the case with most tribes. Its usually the biggest player who leaves and the rest scatter to other tribes or fight a losing battle by themselves.

Lets be frank here however, a good portion of OvD were amped to war us. They were planning on it actually. You would think they would be a tad more organized than they were.

DeletedUser75518

Well yes that was he case but only as the north was the rim the south was tec and the west was tec and loaded remnants of wheggs it was the only viable attack option to go east but though the tribe might have thought this a good idea the reality was only a few players were in easy reach and 35tire35 who had the front line was a point whore from the start he had little concept on how to play and could well of been trying to save himself with you guys anyway.

DeletedUser

35tire35 who had the front line was a point whore from the start he had little concept on how to play and could well of been trying to save himself with you guys anyway.

Yes but for a tribe (OvD) that was always clamoring to war us we'd think they were a bit more prepared and engaged. However, I can assure you that we had no contacts with 35tire, and he was not a spy...though he did love his archer defense lol.

DeletedUser

Any way you look at it, and unless i'm mistaken, war was declared and those who declared are winning.

This war directly relates to me and my location due to OvD moving "west" into k15/25 areas, otherwise, i wouldn't even post about it... my TWstats homework just came across it, it was interesting to me, there is a war and no one has posted any results. There you have it.

DeletedUser75518

It doesnt show all the ways to look at it stats never do army camps and army camps destroyed should be a significant part of stats and account for more than a taken vill and these are never shown and never were added (another botch up by the tribal wars team) OVD have done well against camps.

DeletedUser

It doesnt show all the ways to look at it stats never do army camps and army camps destroyed should be a significant part of stats and account for more than a taken vill and these are never shown and never were added (another botch up by the tribal wars team) OVD have done well against camps.

I don't think OvD has destroyed a single one of our camps. They've also never used a camp against us yet. Army camps destroyed sometimes isn't significant; sometimes the enemy destroys one after its use has been fulfilled.

But I think we can all agree that OvD seems to be slipping. Anyway decentius no need to be so defensive about OvD; you're in T.E.C anyway not OvD anymore

DeletedUser

I was gonna talk trash on Sir Lancelot, but D is nobling him out anyway. Other than bpurdon, who wasn't very active due to being in wheggs territory for so long, the rest of OvD are noobish and easy pickings. D did as much as he could for that tribe while he was there, but his movement toward a top tribe was inevitable.

DeletedUser75518

I like to stick up for tribes i've been in and if that tribe does not have another voice to put up its actual ongoings on the forum i'm not upto date with things in OVD so i cant give the best picture. Also I have to say that where these new player tribes lack in co-ordination and knowing the best option to go with in making moves in the game they make up with in lively banter on the tribe forums and loyalty. people in real life ask me why i play a game with little graphic interaction long lead times to do anything and not much on screen action and i say its the personalities of the people you meet without the mail and talking to other tribe mates i wouldnt bother with this.

DeletedUser

people in real life ask me why i play a game with little graphic interaction long lead times to do anything and not much on screen action and i say its the personalities of the people you meet without the mail and talking to other tribe mates i wouldnt bother with this.

I completely agree :)

DeletedUser

.... I never understood the mentality of playing this game just to survive...doesn't sound like much fun. .....

Yeah, it certainly lost its kicks, I wish I had more time, and perhaps the tribe was more organized (although Sparki is doing a great job holding it all together). Kinda boring stuck over in ex-wheggs territory lol. I'm gonna wait for a new world to open up, when hopefully my job cools down a bit. Until then I'll be interested to see how my tribemates work things out with LAP & T.E.C etc

DeletedUser

A slower rate of expansion here, but probably because we aren't really trying--just picking their villages off when we feel like it

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 14
Difference: 61

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 520,424