LAP vs. OvD

DeletedUser

Without getting into details, TEC is the reason why our tribe still exists on this world. They could of easily killed us off a long time ago.

Domestica, look at your tribe from TECs point of view. Do you honestly think that TEC sees you as anything more than a harvest of players that can either be invited or nobled? I mean by no offence by this and I am not going to argue with people who say otherwise as I dont have the patience Im afraid.

Think of this however: What would TEC gain from letting a rim tribe as LAP alone? Anyway, this is going slightly off topic and so I will not persue this matter.

---

Concerning the war in question however, LAP now are at war with RFF and OvD, there right flank is the rim and there left flank is TEC, a tight spot if TEC step in and RFF get back into gear, if LAP succeed then they will flourish but one false step they could be destroyed.

Good luck to all concerned, use the army camps whilest you can :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Oddity made a good point, either of our tribes believing that TEC are friendly to us is nothing but foolishness. Now I know they've been helping us both before this kicked off, but look at the maps, it just makes sense that we will be taken down sooner or later. It does not benefit them to be 'allies' with LAP or Ovd...
Usually I'd be shooting myself in the foot by saying this, but I'm not stupid enought to believe TEC don't know this

DeletedUser

Oddity made a good point, either of our tribes believing that TEC are friendly to us is nothing but foolishness. Now I know they've been helping us both before this kicked off, but look at the maps, it just makes sense that we will be taken down sooner or later. It does not benefit them to be 'allies' with LAP or Ovd...
Usually I'd be shooting myself in the foot by saying this, but I'm not stupid enought to believe TEC don't know this

Okay, lets let the cat out of the bag a bit.

OvD helped TEC against Wheggs. This isnt because OvD wanted to, its because OvD is trying to earn TEC's trust. The reason why OvD (by OvD, I mean Decentius) wants to help out TEC is because Decentius has a huge grudge against LAP. Hes trying to turn TEC against LAP, which I can't see happening.

OvD was scared TEC would come after them, which is why Decentius is trying to be captain ambassador while trying to work his own agenda.

The fact of the matter is, OvD will fall as their members are already jumping ship to WB. Decentius, who could care less about TEC, will watch his own tribe fall. Hes a great player but a horrible diplomat. I even tried working something out between OvD and LAP but he told me to go to hell.

Alas, here we are.

DeletedUser

If you truly want to act on your thoughts, then why not attack TEC while you're at it? :p

I think your attempts to either get us to stop the war with you guys or to miraculously turn us into your allies against TEC is so pitiful...:icon_rolleyes: You should've acted nicer to us before and not beg for some miraculous event now :)

DeletedUser

this is off topic for the war, but as a response to these two:

my post was not intended as 'lets hug and be friends against the great satan' it was more a 'wake the hell up, we're gonna get it in the a$$ either way'
and I didnt want to point out the obvious but...

'OvD helped TEC against Wheggs. This isnt because OvD wanted to, its because OvD is trying to earn TEC's trust.'

-partly true, but mainly as wheggs was attacking us and we were tired of defending against them, conveniently we knew they were occupied with TEC so attacked. Don't make assumptions, your guesswork is shoddy.

'The fact of the matter is, OvD will fall as their members are already jumping ship to WB'

-we've lost 2 members, one a barb nobler we're glad to be rid of.

lastly, Decentius left us long ago for TEC, and although personally may have some loyalty to us, will never get TEC to help us, we're not naive...

DeletedUser

* Ovd didn't help us.... Wasn't anything officialy spoken with them.. Wheggs just attacked them.
* The barb nobler is on his right place at wb :)

DeletedUser75518

Regarding Domesticas mail on me it might make a good fiction novel but not much truth in any of it. Why do I have a grudge against LAP? just nother two bit tribe that have not effected me at all, my grudge if i had one was always against Wheggs which anyone who I have been friends with and spoken to will know. I havent tried to turn TEC against LAP I mention lots of close tribes to TEC members as the tribe is spread all over the world and most do not have time to view k26 in any great detail. Which brings me to careing less for TEC I think youll find i'm in TEC why would i not care about the tribe i joined. OVD was a tribe I helped set up so of course I have links with them but they have their own leadership do their own thing they fought wheggs like they are fighting LAP because they are threats to them and im sure they would fight tec if tec moved to take k26. The diplomat bit is true though lol.

DeletedUser94634

Why do I have a grudge against LAP? just nother two bit tribe that have not effected me at all

Oh yes? For a person who was not affected in any way at all, you sure spent a lot of time switching between any and all tribes near us, trying to get them to join you on a crusade against us. Of course, when I say "us", I mean the Evil LAP. Oh yes, we know.

[OvD] have their own leadership do their own thing they fought wheggs like they are fighting LAP because they are threats to them

Oh yes (again)? The lady doth protest too much.

DeletedUser

Oh yes? For a person who was not affected in any way at all, you sure spent a lot of time switching between any and all tribes near us, trying to get them to join you on a crusade against us. Of course, when I say "us", I mean the Evil LAP. Oh yes, we know.

Oh yes (again)? The lady doth protest too much.

You have a big ego, We don't think a second a day about you all... You are no threat for us the same counts for the other "small" Tribes around us.

Also, He'd never said a word about fighting lap in T.E.C.

DeletedUser

C'mon people,
we are at war, but we could as well appriciate one anothers efforts to make it interesting.

MM

DeletedUser

You have a big ego, We don't think a second a day about you all... You are no threat for us the same counts for the other "small" Tribes around us.

Also, He'd never said a word about fighting lap in T.E.C.

I know for a fact that hes tried to sway TEC against LAP. Theres eyes and ears everywhere in this game, no matter what tribe youre in. :icon_wink:

I also don't understand the 'ego' bit. Decentius allied with a crap-tasticular tribe that we were nobling. He also recruited ex- members from a war we were involved in before that aswell. I'm actually amazed he didn't try to ally with RFF. I think half our tribe made bets that he would.

If Decentius is true to his word that he holds no grudges then it can all be forgiven. And I also know he hates Wheggs more than LAP, because Wheggs rimmed him at the start of the world.

Anyway, lets save all this for another day. Hes no longer part of OvD.

DeletedUser75518

lol what paranoia. do you think Lap just skype each other all day on what i might be doing against them next omg hes taken a vil it must be a staging post against us I probably have my own section in their tribe forum.

DeletedUser

Sorry to disappoint you decentius, but we don't have a special thread in our tribe just reserved for you. :/

DeletedUser92671

decentius, they did have one, but the renamed it beOwned because they love me so much moooooo and and dpilgrim dont even remember me ;)

DeletedUser

decentius, they did have one, but the renamed it beOwned because they love me so much moooooo and and dpilgrim dont even remember me ;)

wow, you impress me with your psychic powers! xD
hm, i don't think any in our tribe remember you. care to enlighten us? :p

DeletedUser

lol what paranoia. do you think Lap just skype each other all day on what i might be doing against them next omg hes taken a vil it must be a staging post against us I probably have my own section in their tribe forum.

Holy Buddha, that made me laugh!

LAP and OvD, I give you my word, you will end up bad.RFF,LAP,OvD, and whatever is left around there, are only waiting to be finished by TEC.

What does WB have to do with this? Bunch'a noobs, didnt they get killed by MadHat and BP in K47, what, now they want round 2? Good Luck, if *BP* will let their 7-10 camps over there go without notice; that would be surprising.

DeletedUser

Twice as many posts in this thread than noblings from either side *yawn*