Last enemy village is gone.

DeletedUser54047

ROFL you true nature has now shown to all of Apoc/BA.

Wrong, wolfhunt1.

you showed your true nature

after 2 1/2 years of a no barb rule, you decided it was ok for you to take barbs in your quest to surpass bcruss

I posted a complaint about your shameless barb nobling, and you removed my post from the forum, trying to hide your true nature

merritt olsen wrote me a whiny igm begging me to stop badmouthing him in the forum, he whined that I was trying to get him kicked out of his tribe. I wasn't. He took over 100 villages from quit player GreenJumper, and he took a bunch of villages from Baling; a player I had been cannibalizing, too, but was asked to stop when he briefly came back. Next thing I know there goes Merritt taking Baling villages, but nobody else was taking them. Merritt took over my number 1 in k1 by not sharing inactives.

It didn't matter, though. I ignored him. I took number 1 in both k78 and k79. Merritt wipe me out? No, I don't think that would have happened.

Wolfhunt, I did not back down from you and everyone knows it.

I don't back down from you now.

You are an irrelevant barb-nobling backstabber.

DeletedUser67005

What I find so funny about you friar is how you fooled so many in Apoc thinking you were this semi decent guy.

If this were true, then Apoc is easily fooled. Though, I believe it isn't.

What I find funny about you, Wolfsy, is how you are judging a man through the internet. You have never met this man in your life. This is why so many outside of Apoc have a very poor opinion of you. Truly a sad day.

DeletedUser54047

If this were true, then Apoc is easily fooled. Though, I believe it isn't.

What I find funny about you, Wolfsy, is how you are judging a man through the internet. You have never met this man in your life. This is why so many outside of Apoc have a very poor opinion of you. Truly a sad day.

well, he judged me by his rule book

I called him out, so I am obviously not a semi decent guy

the game is now over, let the history be written

DeletedUser

all i see is a bunch of numbnuts arguing about a stupid game on the internet , dont you all have lives ..

Im more pissed because i was promised PA and i still have not seen it yet ...

DeletedUser

Wrong, wolfhunt1.

you showed your true nature

after 2 1/2 years of a no barb rule, you decided it was ok for you to take barbs in your quest to surpass bcruss

I posted a complaint about your shameless barb nobling, and you removed my post from the forum, trying to hide your true nature

merritt olsen wrote me a whiny igm begging me to stop badmouthing him in the forum, he whined that I was trying to get him kicked out of his tribe. I wasn't. He took over 100 villages from quit player GreenJumper, and he took a bunch of villages from Baling; a player I had been cannibalizing, too, but was asked to stop when he briefly came back. Next thing I know there goes Merritt taking Baling villages, but nobody else was taking them. Merritt took over my number 1 in k1 by not sharing inactives.

It didn't matter, though. I ignored him. I took number 1 in both k78 and k79. Merritt wipe me out? No, I don't think that would have happened.

Wolfhunt, I did not back down from you and everyone knows it.

I don't back down from you now.

You are an irrelevant barb-nobling backstabber.

Once again you show your total lack of knowledge. At the Christmas break I had 20 more villages than her but over 300K behind her because she was point whoring. If I wanted to catch her I could have easily of locked in tons of accounts to claim for me. The more important thing was that the world get closed down. I didn't care about third place and I even told you via in game mail. So please get your facts straight.

I nobled a few barbs....big deal. It is hard to hide when everyone can see twstats. This coming from someone who cried to anyone who would listen when merritt took over your #1 spot in a K. You cried and complained all over the forums until you were told to shut up.

Standing up to me? If you had the guts to do that you would have stayed out of Apoc. You didn't have the gonads to do that. Do you really think there are not members in Apoc who wanted to hit you after your post. You have no idea how many would have hit you.

You are a big man playing a tough game. You leave Apoc like a sniveling little baby. You also knew the only way you would see the end of the world was if you came back. All red dots had to go and you were one of them. It was a good thing for you that you came back when you did or you would have nothing left and you would be on the way to seeing an exit from this game.

DeletedUser

Actually I am judging him from the mail he wrote me. Saying he was a miserable old divorced 48 year old man.

As for those outside of Apoc I care less. Do you really think it bothers me what bella, zurtle, socolofi, and others have to say about me? You are clearly mistaken. They don't mean a thing to me. The little chat about rar coming back and taking freeya's account is amusing. Yes I read the chat every day and get a good laugh out of it. Just like them...the little enjihar group.

They talk a great game but in the game they didn't speak up.

DeletedUser

well, he judged me by his rule book

I called him out, so I am obviously not a semi decent guy

the game is now over, let the history be written

You are correct. It is over. So now you come and run your mouth....so typical of a malcontent.

DeletedUser

so why did you noble all of those barbs wolfhunt? You told me you would tell me when the world was over :)

DeletedUser54047

Once again you show your total lack of knowledge. At the Christmas break I had 20 more villages than her but over 300K behind her because she was point whoring. If I wanted to catch her I could have easily of locked in tons of accounts to claim for me. The more important thing was that the world get closed down. I didn't care about third place and I even told you via in game mail. So please get your facts straight.

I nobled a few barbs....big deal. It is hard to hide when everyone can see twstats. This coming from someone who cried to anyone who would listen when merritt took over your #1 spot in a K. You cried and complained all over the forums until you were told to shut up.

Standing up to me? If you had the guts to do that you would have stayed out of Apoc. You didn't have the gonads to do that. Do you really think there are not members in Apoc who wanted to hit you after your post. You have no idea how many would have hit you.

You are a big man playing a tough game. You leave Apoc like a sniveling little baby. You also knew the only way you would see the end of the world was if you came back. All red dots had to go and you were one of them. It was a good thing for you that you came back when you did or you would have nothing left and you would be on the way to seeing an exit from this game.

wolf, wolf, wolf
heh
you are so wrong

I know if I left the tribe everyone would have hit me, but so what?
how long would that have taken?
how many more would have gone barb?
how many more would have bothered to buy more premium to fight me?

don't you see that I am the one who ended the world by quitting? TW saw that you could no longer hold it together with your self serving manipulation of the previously sancrosanct rules against barb nobling

wolfhunt1 could do whatever he wanted, but anyone else could be booted and attacked for doing theose very same things. how long were people going to put up with that?

so TW locked down the tribes so the world wouldn't totally break down, then they stripped away Soco's support so the world could end

your incompetent leadership almost threw the world back into utter chaos

now if I were you I'd stop replying to FriarsTale, because you are not in his league, you irrelevant barb nobling whiner

DeletedUser

wolf, wolf, wolf
heh
you are so wrong

I know if I left the tribe everyone would have hit me, but so what?
how long would that have taken?
how many more would have gone barb?
how many more would have bothered to buy more premium to fight me?

don't you see that I am the one who ended the world by quitting? TW saw that you could no longer hold it together with your self serving manipulation of the previously sancrosanct rules against barb nobling

wolfhunt1 could do whatever he wanted, but anyone else could be booted and attacked for doing theose very same things. how long were people going to put up with that?

so TW locked down the tribes so the world wouldn't totally break down, then they stripped away Soco's support so the world could end

your incompetent leadership almost threw the world back into utter chaos

now if I were you I'd stop replying to FriarsTale, because you are not in his league, you irrelevant barb nobling whiner

Delusions of grandeur is what I see in you.

You think you ended the world by coming back. You would have been killed off easily. BA would have taken you out up north along with some of Apoc and in the west we would have finished you of there.

LOL...yes friar you are the reason Apoc won the world. It is a great thing we had you. If you were not around the UA would have never of been formed nor would Apoc. Your brilliant insight into diplomacy and cunning wit planning ops kept the prowess of Apoc at an all time high. I do have to ask though. Since you are this great leader what was your insight into creating Apoc? How did you make it happen? We should all be in awe if the might friar because without him this world would have fallen to MM or even FEAR.

I have to even ask myself why we had Dukes and Barons when we had you. We could have sat back and watched you in all your glory run a tribe. You could have united with Socolofi and the world would have stood no chance.

We all know why his support was stripped away. Your support behind him has shown all those in the Apoc chat you left quite a bit about you.

Keep being the miserable old man you are and I will sit here and enjoy the Apoc win that you deny happened.

DeletedUser

Well done on winning world 12, but please stop trolling threads as soon as they win a world to try and make yourself look better.

This world was an alliance between Apoc F. and [BA]

Apoc Fam. on their own had 86,699 villages and [BA] had 29,252 villages, in total they have won this world with 115,951 villages which is greater than world 27 and it is also greater than world 12.

Congratulations Apoc and [BA] we'll leave it at that :)

(sham message me if you have anything to say so not to ruin another worlds forums)

Sean, be sure that i'm not go around trolling winning threads, i only go check these threads because i know that every post you made are directly or not done to find something to lower DNY credits.

As said, my congrats to [BA] and Apoc-F for ending this world, i know what it means cause this game request lot of time to be spent.

but, as ever, your stats are wrong.
the world has been won by Apoc tribe, nor Apoc-F and nor [BA].
check this:

In addition to this every member of Apoc will be awarded 500 points each.

so, Apoc tribe has won w18, all other tribes are in a win-lose position:
they stand at the end of the world, but they not have received credits for this.

btw, as said twice, i repeat, congrats to Apoc, Apoc-F and [BA]

DeletedUser

Does anyone else notice a recurring theme? That Wolfhunt is accused of backstabbing multiple times, by multiple people, on multiple occasions? I guess if it quacks like a duck…

DeletedUser54047

You think you ended the world by coming back. You would have been killed off easily. BA would have taken you out up north along with some of Apoc and in the west we would have finished you of there.

I ended the world by sending in a support ticket asking why TW was letting people like you push the end date back, and back, and back again by kicking people out one at a time. Then I left Apoc. Two of the ladies politely asked me to come back, and so I came back. Lo and behold, next thing you know, TW locks down the tribal membership, taking control away from megalomaniacs such as yourself.

LOL...yes friar you are the reason Apoc won the world. It is a great thing we had you. If you were not around the UA would have never of been formed nor would Apoc.

Did I say that? No, I am merely telling you that TW stopped the Chinese Water Torture of the W18 endgame. Drip, drip, drip... they took the game away from you.

We all know why his support was stripped away. Your support behind him has shown all those in the Apoc chat you left quite a bit about you.

I did not support Socolofi, and it was becoming clear that somebody besides Silwerhawk was still supporting him, so who was it?
Oh, and I'll be happy to come back to the Skype chat and give folks more info and opinion.
I'll see you there.
I asked about why it was taking so long to get the last 2 villages when you were 35 and 49 minutes away, and you flamed me just for asking.
I even sent you resources so you could rebuild the nobles that went splat, and yet you whine like a little girl.

Keep being the miserable old man you are and I will sit here and enjoy the Apoc win that you deny happened.

Apoc won. TW got sick of seeing all the support tickets and they ended it. Other people sent in support tickets asking for a new hard end date. My support ticket asked for a one-tribe victory.
If anybody, including you, wanted to attack me they could have done so. They didn't.

One last thing; in your personal rivalry with BCruss, you claim she told you it was my idea that she build up her buildings to pass you out with points. It was not my idea, but even if it was, did I account sit her? Did I click the construct button? You two had your own internal war going on, and you embarrassed yourself by taking barbs to try to pass her out.

DeletedUser

I ended the world by sending in a support ticket asking why TW was letting people like you push the end date back, and back, and back again by kicking people out one at a time. Then I left Apoc. Two of the ladies politely asked me to come back, and so I came back. Lo and behold, next thing you know, TW locks down the tribal membership, taking control away from megalomaniacs such as yourself.

I kicked Silwerhawk who was being played by Socolofi. One player there oh great leader of Apoc. I wanted to end this game. Do you really think I was going to give Socolofi free reign of the forums? Come on friar....use your head on this one.

Did I say that? No, I am merely telling you that TW stopped the Chinese Water Torture of the W18 endgame. Drip, drip, drip... they took the game away from you.

Once again your facts are flawed. It was expressed by an admin to a baron of Apoc their frustration over the situation of Silwerhawk. I turned in a ticket myself about the possibility of Soco playing this account...as did two others. Hence the reason for what happened. This game should have ended over a month ago but someone playing with multi accounts changed that outcome. Once again get your facts straight.

I did not support Socolofi, and it was becoming clear that somebody besides Silwerhawk was still supporting him, so who was it?
Oh, and I'll be happy to come back to the Skype chat and give folks more info and opinion.
I'll see you there.
I asked about why it was taking so long to get the last 2 villages when you were 35 and 49 minutes away, and you flamed me just for asking.
I even sent you resources so you could rebuild the nobles that went splat, and yet you whine like a little girl.

Your support of Socolofi via this forum has shown that you supported him...not through troops but through vocal support about the way this even came. You claim we backstabbed him. If you claim that then you will be accusing every member of Apoc leadership who supported this action. It was a group vote to go after him. I was willing to let the world end but when Socolofi stacked against SpecD, those you call friends sent out a mail to the leadership pushing to take him out. So I guess you can call KarenMirkwood, Ou1ncy, Orsio, Davidemah, Zain, Andrew Done, and others backstabbters along with me. Without the last incident the removal of Socolofi never would have happened. Once again your facts are lacking.

The only whining going on in that chat was you when you left Apoc crying like a 2 year old. You didn't have to come back but yet you chose to. You knew full well that if you didn't come back we would eliminate you. We would have no choice to.

Stop and think for a minute before shooting your mouth off. We wanted this world closed. Did we expect Silwerhawk to be played by Socolofi? No we didn't and that extended the world. Common sense seems to elude you in many different ways. So before you run your mouth you might want to look at who you are calling backstabbers because under your definition it is some of the people you have played this game with from the time the world started. The very ones who taught you how to play this game.

Apoc won. TW got sick of seeing all the support tickets and they ended it. Other people sent in support tickets asking for a new hard end date. My support ticket asked for a one-tribe victory.
If anybody, including you, wanted to attack me they could have done so. They didn't.

Your assumption once again without the facts. We hae stated numerous times we would not attack BA and Apoc-F. So if you wanted a one tribe victory you are the one who would be willing to backstab all of those who helped us get there. Talk about being a hypocrite. We expressed in numerous ways that Apoc, Apoc-F, and BA were all the same entity. Your suggestion is that we would have to take out Apoc-F and BA. I am sure those in BA and Apoc-F would be happy to know you wanted them killed off to get your one tribe victory.

One last thing; in your personal rivalry with BCruss, you claim she told you it was my idea that she build up her buildings to pass you out with points. It was not my idea, but even if it was, did I account sit her? Did I click the construct button? You two had your own internal war going on, and you embarrassed yourself by taking barbs to try to pass her out.

Friar it was in a mail that she said that. I copied you the section of it. If you have any doubt she said that then ask MeChicks. She said you told her to do it. I have told you numerous times her taking the #3 spot didn't bother me. It was more important for this world to be closed.

DeletedUser

Oh? I seem to remember you saying that MM was nothing more than "A glorified frontrunner" in the arguments of the past.

I have also said they were a very good tribe. I stand by my words when I say they couldn't stand the test of time as it is fact.

What you seem to not be understanding is that Apoc was a family alliance, all with players fighting on the same side, coordinating attacks together, and so on. MM was not a family, nor was INF or S (in the latter stages, of course) T~S, whoever. You could argue that the MM/INF merge created a family, but that was later on when it was clear who was going to win anyway.

My point is, although you were facing what seemed an equal amount of opponents, your opponents were also fighting amongst themselves. Your opponents were not coordinating attacks together against Apoc. They were all fighting their own battles with little to no support from each other. (Of course MM and INF supported each other later on)

Now if MM had allied INF, S, TS, GoC, and whoever, then the outcome of the world would be far different. You still may have possibly won, but you can only imagine how much harder that would have been for you, actually having to fight an equal fight for once.

This just goes to planning. We had a plan. You had the chance to counter that plan. You knew what we were. You knew we were coming and yet you didn't take action. The fault here lies within those who seen what we were but failed to act on it. We executed that plan and we won the world. You were too busy fighting amongst yourselves to figure out what was going on in the west. Your assumptions that RKN was boxed in and we would turn on TWA were very untrue.

When RKN/TWA merged to become Apoc it should have sent a very clear message that the rest of the world was on notice.