Lasting Tribes

DeletedUser105738

I think smurfs family will continue to wreck havoc up in k44, Trolls and Care X will most likely try expanding more towards the south to avoid them because they're pansies. In turn they'll run into us and there will be another fun war where I'll get to noble off blah. ;)

Pansies eh..... I will be suprised if c2 don't rim you guys before we even get to you. Though i will look forward to rimming you. Bla/ted won't even get his chance to do it even though he really wants to.

blablablablablabla

Pansies eh..... I will be suprised if c2 don't rim you guys before we even get to you. Though i will look forward to rimming you. Bla/ted won't even get his chance to do it even though he really wants to.

I'll rerim his rimmed village :X

DeletedUser106946

Trolls and Care X will most likely try expanding more towards the south to avoid them because they're pansies. In turn they'll run into us and there will be another fun war where I'll get to noble off blah. ;)

I'd take Trolls over your tribe any day.

DeletedUser95452

Had an inside source tell me therequite a bit behind other premades in village build.

Yes we have all done the wrong build ...

I did the Academy first then made smithy to 20 ...

That lost me lotta times lol.

DeletedUser

Had an inside source tell me therequite a bit behind other premades in village build.

Yes we have all done the wrong build ...

I did the Academy first then made smithy to 20 ...

That lost me lotta times lol.

smithy? what the hell is a smithy? I already have workshop to 15 and market to 25. Now I'm saving for a church...

once it's built I'll have to pray for faster queues, since apparently producing troops is "falling behind" now

DeletedUser

I think smurfs family will continue to wreck havoc up in k44, Trolls and Care X will most likely try expanding more towards the south to avoid them because they're pansies. In turn they'll run into us and there will be another fun war where I'll get to noble off blah. ;)

pretty sure if trolls went south theyd crush ASGARD, so far all weve seen from them are 2 wars without nobles, and an external troll for a duke

EDIT: 2 noble caps

blablablablablabla

pretty sure if trolls went south theyd crush ASGARD, so far all weve seen from them are 2 wars without nobles, and an external troll for a duke

EDIT: 2 noble caps

We got an external troll for a recruiter, but I get your point xD

shagohad

all of this is a lot of speculation... things happen nothing lasts forever.. i can almost guarantee half of the top tribes if not more will be gone in a month

DeletedUser

(facepalm)

SPAM the rank one tribe WAS a premade! Valour didnt exactly disband 3/4 of the tribe made a new tribe under a different name and tossed the leadership. Calm. The other power house is the remains of a few premades

Get your facts straight regarding Valour... 3/4 of the tribe was left out in the cold after 1/4 split off, screwed the rest over, and eventually joined calm.

DeletedUser

all of this is a lot of speculation... things happen nothing lasts forever.. i can almost guarantee half of the top tribes if not more will be gone in a month

agreed, it's very early to see who will be successful...I mean people have just gotten nobles lol

DeletedUser107632

As i am from Care X i wont give any remarks about my tribe.i think Pacman and Troll will be around for a long time.

DeletedUser

Pacman may remain in some form for some time, but the majority of them will get bored and quit within a month.
Whether they recruit new accounts, or just find new owners, only time will tell.

DeletedUser106646

agreed, it's very early to see who will be successful...I mean people have just gotten nobles lol

[PMS] will be successful they have climed the ranks are in top 15 now and thats when nobles are starting to come out.

DeletedUser100466

Pacman may remain in some form for some time, but the majority of them will get bored and quit within a month.
Whether they recruit new accounts, or just find new owners, only time will tell.

story of TW ...will happen with all the tribes

small account will be internaled and big account will get new owner

DeletedUser106814

Teddy is going to dominate this world.

Called it at 14:45 on the 6th October... Just watch us own u n00bz

DeletedUser100466

Teddy is going to dominate this world.
Called it at 14:45 on the 6th October... Just watch us own u n00bz

determined-questioning-pondering.png

[spoil]
okay-pfftch-okay.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

[PMS] will be successful they have climed the ranks are in top 15 now and thats when nobles are starting to come out.

that may be so, but you can't base a tribe solely on the fact that they shot up in points....there are too many reasons other than skill that could account for that.

personally I find OD ranks give a better idea than idea of who could be successful, it demonstrates their capacity to do what this game is all about.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
OD without point gain just means they like to waste resources.
This game is about winning a world not killing troops.