Lasting Tribes

DeletedUser

that may be so, but you can't base a tribe solely on the fact that they shot up in points....there are too many reasons other than skill that could account for that.

personally I find OD ranks give a better idea than idea of who could be successful, it demonstrates their capacity to do what this game is all about.

no offence mate but thing is, when it comes to a no haul world, you do not want to waste troops/resources until you have nobles and taking your own village, from my perspective they are going well and may keep on doing so if they play there cards right with other tribes.....

DeletedUser

no offence mate but thing is, when it comes to a no haul world, you do not want to waste troops/resources until you have nobles and taking your own village, from my perspective they are going well and may keep on doing so if they play there cards right with other tribes.....
Agree and disagree with this. There are still multiple benefits from clearing your area, even if the main one has been taken away. At this point, OD can be looked at as a way of determining a tribe's strength, but one has to evaluate where and how that OD came about.

DeletedUser104965

Agree and disagree with this. There are still multiple benefits from clearing your area, even if the main one has been taken away. At this point, OD can be looked at as a way of determining a tribe's strength, but one has to evaluate where and how that OD came about.

Like my case, where I'm 10th in ODA and have barely lost 30% of my offense.

DeletedUser98879

I'm not convince.... I presume you've only lost 30% of a decent amount of offence for this stage of no hauls world but that still 30% more than some players who have 3 village with high mines in all village...

DeletedUser

Like my case, where I'm 10th in ODA and have barely lost 30% of my offense.
Inorite.
When will nubs learn that ODA is everything?
Like who cares who nobles what or anything.
ODA > all. /lesson for the day

DeletedUser104965

I'm not convince.... I presume you've only lost 30% of a decent amount of offence for this stage of no hauls world but that still 30% more than some players who have 3 village with high mines in all village...

I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand times more, I don't believe in gifting villages unless the player is legitimately quitting. I die a little inside when I see someone with 3+ villages in start-up and next to no OD. I don't care if my tactic is less 'efficient' than the few players who are higher in rank than I, I earn my victories and have fun doing so.

DeletedUser

OD without point gain just means they like to waste resources.
This game is about winning a world not killing troops.

and how do you suppose one wins a world? by turtling or hoping our enemies have no troops perhaps?

DeletedUser107679

OD without point gain just means they like to waste resources.
This game is about winning a world not killing troops.

This game is what you make of it Busa. Most people don't care about winning worlds.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and how do you suppose one wins a world? by turtling or hoping our enemies have no troops perhaps?

I think you need to read my short post again.

Don't care or do not plan?
In old worlds that made it to the very rim you never even thought you would last long never mind get into the top 1,000. They have however made this game winnable now so why not aim high.

DeletedUser106973

I've been quite disappointed with bunny so far. I think Pencil will out last them.

DeletedUser

I've been quite disappointed with bunny so far. I think Pencil will out last them.
you know a pencil won't last. the point breaks and then slowly the pencil disappears...
a unpleasant slow death for the pencil

R.I.P.

DeletedUser105738

you know a pencil won't last. the point breaks and then slowly the pencil disappears...
a unpleasant slow death for the pencil

R.I.P.

Lol, Your tools not working right SG. impotent maybe.

I don't know i hear a few things about pencil though so not sure whats going on in house.