Lc Rush

DeletedUser

To get back on the LC topic

You would be making a poor decision to go LC rush

as my coplayer did the math and getting any troops on the first day is dumb as you get 1000 res but it cost over 1000 to get quest troops. So my plan is to mine rush till day number two then get quest troops.

After quest troops we also did the math that we wont need to build anymore troops for 6 or 7 days (if we choose) to still farm the limit everyday.

Giving us a chance to get mines up in the 20's by then we will be ready to HQ rush and spend all farmed res on troop building and mine res on HQ rushing.

This isnt how im gonna play im gonna build more troops in 5 days just pointing it out that you wont need to to farm the limit and if you build LC just to attack people then your an idiot anyways because people are gonna have more spears then swords during start up so LC would get wasted anyways and will end up wasting all the res it cost to not only make them but research them and getting the stable.

You really wont need the stable at all till nearing nobles for scouts.

But this is my opinion and all came up with by the math of my coplayer.

I just made the point about lc rushing being foolish on this world on another thread..... thats a given....

But your point about not needing stables is wrong, you must get stables when your pits reach 15's otherwise you cant unlck the pit bonus which I assume is still 5k of each..... you need that 5k of each at start up.... it automatically puts you a good few hours ahead at a critical time against those who dont....Not to mention that hitting scouts b4 everyone in your area is critical so you can assess their builds and therefore knowledge of the game at a very early stage... going forward it also can tell you in the first weeks who is going D and who O.

DeletedUser

people now have LC!

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png

DeletedUser

well first one to send me report with them hitting a barb gets milestone.... sooooo...

DeletedUser110464

Because he's not from .net and has extra resources (which would be better used upgrading pits)...so many unnecessary HQ, rax, and smithy levels...I guess he'll probably quit when he gets seriously threatened, but who knows...

dunn61984

I just made the point about lc rushing being foolish on this world on another thread..... thats a given....

But your point about not needing stables is wrong, you must get stables when your pits reach 15's otherwise you cant unlck the pit bonus which I assume is still 5k of each..... you need that 5k of each at start up.... it automatically puts you a good few hours ahead at a critical time against those who dont....

Pretty sure building hq, rax, smithy and then stables will cost you more than 5k of each so it will not put you anytime ahead, but in fact slow you down compared to those who dont

DeletedUser

Pretty sure building hq, rax, smithy and then stables will cost you more than 5k of each so it will not put you anytime ahead, but in fact slow you down compared to those who dont

347 profit including reward from stable.

dunn61984

hq 2-10: 2942 2830 2287
smithy 0-5: 1841 1552 2008
rax 1-5: 1474 1310 663
stable 1: 270 240 260

total: 6527 5932 5218

rewards: mines 5000 5000 5000
stable 300 300 300smithy 50 50 50
market 100 100 100
market offer 50 50 50

total: 5500 5500 5500

I think this works out about right

not to mention res lost by not upgrading mines as early and massive iron surplus which may be difficult to balance and the warehouse/farm upgrades necessary to deal with increased farm pop and large reward

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Your missing the point, you should be sat around 14's for pits at least b4 the stable rush.

I think this works out about right

not to mention res lost by not upgrading mines as early and massive iron surplus which may be difficult to balance and the warehouse/farm upgrades necessary to deal with increased farm pop and large reward

It doesnt, your missing loads of quests out for a start, also you are still upgrading mines early, res is never difficult to balance.... And well your just wrong :)

DeletedUser

Your missing the point, you should be sat around 14's for pits at least b4 the stable rush.

It doesnt, your missing loads of quests out for a start, also you are still upgrading mines early, res is never difficult to balance.... And well your just wrong :)

1) Read the post correcting you.
2) Do the calculations to test that he is right.
3) Accept that you were wrong.
4) Thank the person who attempted to stop you from making a mistake.
5) Readjust your building strategy.

Five easy steps to a more fulfilled life.

dunn61984

I think it is you who is missing the point. With lvl 14 mines, it will take you 15 hours to save for stable. Thats time that would be much better spent upgrading resources. Your idea of teching scouts will cost you even more time. Upgrading iron to match wood/clay will cost you even more time. I dont think i have missed loads of quests out either, perhaps you could enlighten me to which?

sp.ag

1) Read the post correcting you.
2) Do the calculations to test that he is right.
3) Accept that you were wrong.
4) Thank the person who attempted to stop you from making a mistake.
5) Readjust your building strategy.

Five easy steps to a more fulfilled life.

You forgot the 6th point.

6) Listening to Sumner means profiting from life.

DeletedUser109353

Im rushing lc because I doubt that anyone whom I farm has any spears because, according to scouting...they have resources and nothing else!!! Thats why you have lc. But spears can beast this world up. Trust what everyone has said. I just want the fast gathering so I can make resources fast and still produce troops. Getting there includes lc. Even though there is a haul limit.

DeletedUser

I'm a fan of LC for farming as much as the next player, but the cost tradeoff for having them on a limited haul world is too much for me to rush into them. So, although I'm chomping at the bit to build a stable, I'll hold off and keep growing my mines. The spears and swords I'm building are doing double duty.... good enough to farm with and stay at the cap, and provide an ever growing defense in case some cheeky noob thinks I'll be an easy farm because I look like a pointwhore.