Lc

DeletedUser

LC aren't useless after, keep farming = more res
more res = village levels higher
village levels higher = troop production faster
troop production faster = more troops over a short period of time
so if someone attacks you, its easy to make much more troops than they can, therefore you've got the advantage...

DeletedUser

Lol, in that case you cannot backtime with rams anyway! Better get that support from tribemates ASAP :p

Actually you can backtime same unit speed without even dodge/cancelling because their troops' return time will round down to :000. Takes some balls though.

DeletedUser

lol, the point got through kinda; single village stage and being high offense is kinda risky as relying on dodging or backtiming may not work out :)

DeletedUser

lol, the point got through kinda; single village stage and being high offense is kinda risky as relying on dodging or backtiming may not work out :)

Ofcourse :)

Actually you can backtime same unit speed without even dodge/cancelling because their troops' return time will round down to :000. Takes some balls though.

And good internet :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser60201

LC are not farming units, and that's about it. But once you over farm then they're useless, because you can only dodge attacks with them. And if you keep doing that your village will be in ruins, and I'll be banking on you.

:lightcavalry:
*fast moving
*survives bad morale
*can farm with just 1 at a time
*jump over small walls
*strong at attacking
*give the highest haul return for cost out of all the units

If that's not a farming unit, I don't know what is :lol:

DeletedUser94677

Thanks for your lovely comment, which I do not give one about :)

The forums are for competition, banter, just anything really, I've seen on so many worlds people see how much LC they have, how much hauled etc.

Keep your opinions elsewhere and your jealousy is not needed here :icon_rolleyes:

You responded to what I had to say... psychologically you do care which is the reason your responded.There is always a thread about Lc count but I always like to point out when the poster is a noob. :/
You seem so proud of your lc count which to me isn't special at all. :icon_neutral: The forums is for feedback and opinions to be put out into the public eye thus I am able to say whatever I please and you have no right to tell me to keep my opinion elsewhere.
and the fact that you think I'd be jealous of you is quite scary. :icon_confused: You wont even last till nobles come around :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103944

You responded to what I had to say... psychologically you do care which is the reason your responded.There is always a thread about Lc count but I always like to point out when the poster is a noob. :/
You seem so proud of your lc count which to me isn't special at all. :icon_neutral: The forums is for feedback and opinions to be put out into the public eye thus I am able to say whatever I please and you have no right to tell me to keep my opinion elsewhere.
and the fact that you think I'd be jealous of you is quite scary. :icon_confused: You wont even last till nobles come around :icon_rolleyes:

YouMadBro?

The poster is a noob? You won't even last till nobles come around? You don't even know who he is, stop making wild and silly assumptions.

If you don't like this thread, don't post in it, infact don't read it, ignore it and move along. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I must just be one of the lucky ones that everytime I try to farm a barb I get 2 wood and 1 clay and 1 iron.

This really has put a kink in all my growth not just LC

but no worries. As I build up they will come. :)

DeletedUser

Angel Old Van Guy said:
You responded to what I had to say... psychologically you do care which is the reason your responded.

Meh, You got me there, I really do care about your comment.

Angel Old Van Guy said:
There is always a thread about Lc count but I always like to point out when the poster is a noob. :/

Well if you're here for the cookies, ego boost and attention, you wont get either.

Angel Old Van Guy said:
You seem so proud of your lc count which to me isn't special at all. :icon_neutral:

Please remember this is 1 day old now, its risen. But please kind sir, Please do not hate and leave your count beind on the way out the door, because quite frankly you could just be a troller who is struggling to raise 20 spears.

Angel Old Van Guy said:
The forums is for feedback and opinions to be put out into the public eye thus I am able to say whatever I please and you have no right to tell me to keep my opinion elsewhere.

I don't, but the moderators do, keep to the topic.

Angel Old Van Guy said:

I won't last, I'm sure we can make a bet on this one. Now give me your ign before you troll again and stop hiding behind your huge mouth.

DeletedUser94677

:/ I'm still on topic (Lc count and growth) I'm done trolling this thread and i've sent you a message with the info. you desired.

A humble player

:lightcavalry:
*fast moving
*survives bad morale
*can farm with just 1 at a time
*jump over small walls
*strong at attacking
*give the highest haul return for cost out of all the units

If that's not a farming unit, I don't know what is :lol:

Spears give the highest haul return per cost, until you account for losses :p

DeletedUser60201

Spears give the highest haul return per cost, until you account for losses :p

:lightcavalry: cost: 475:booty:
:lightcavalry: haul: 80:booty: / n / 2(60 minutes /10 fields per hour)

:spear: cost: 90:booty:
:spear: haul: 25:booty: / n / 2(60 minutes /18 fields per hour)

:lightcavalry: potentially give 0.505/n resources per hour for every 1 resource you spend
:spear: potentially give 0.463/n resources per hour for every 1 resource you spend

where n is the distance in fields of the village you will be pillaging