Lc

DeletedUser60201

sorry, I'm a bit of a slow thinker. I don't understand how spears spears pay for themselves quicker. Can you explain it to me, please? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Spears = 90 res. 4 runs to pay for themselves
LC = 475 res. 6 runs to pay for themselves

A humble player

sorry, I'm a bit of a slow thinker. I don't understand how spears spears pay for themselves quicker. Can you explain it to me, please? :icon_confused:

sp haul 25 and cost 90, takes 4ish hauls to pay themselves off (or, by res, 50/8=6 to pay off the wood cost).

LC haul 80 and cost 475, takes 6 ish hauls to pay off (or, by res, 250/27=8 to pay off the iron cost).

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fewer runs != quicker.

90 / 25 = 3.6
475 / 80 = 5.9375 * .55555(..) = 3.9286111(..)

Factor in travel speed and lc pay for themselves faster.

A humble player

Fewer runs != quicker.

90 / 25 = 3.6
475 / 80 = 5.9375 * .55555(..) = 3.9286111(..)

Factor in travel speed and lc pay for themselves faster.

NOT IF THE SPEARS FARM CLOSER!

Not that I am actually trying to argue this, LC>sp after about day 2.

DeletedUser

LC are not farming units, and that's about it. But once you over farm then they're useless, because you can only dodge attacks with them. And if you keep doing that your village will be in ruins, and I'll be banking on you.

Still a better love story than twilight.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAHAHA! You're so cute, it's adorable when noobs keep assuming this my only account. I play different account every year, even switch up on forum account. My tribe is perfect, and my gameplay is perfect. Wish to try again scrub? :icon_cool:

I'm having a hard time hearing you from under that rock.

I don't believe I made any assumptions regarding it being your only account. What I can most certainly say is that your performance on this world is piss poor, as is the tribe you're in.

I started after you, and I am twice your size. If anyone's a scrub I'm quite certain it's you.

You are right about your gameplay being perfect though, your villages does look like a perfect farm based on your snail-like pace of growth.

DeletedUser

LC are not farming units, and that's about it.

I hope this is a typo or some sort of mistake.

But once you over farm then they're useless, because you can only dodge attacks with them. And if you keep doing that your village will be in ruins, and I'll be banking on you.

I don't even know what this means. Are you saying building LC is the road to disaster?

DeletedUser106234

so good to play in a world with players that dosnt like LC
my farms are allways full

keep up the good work

DeletedUser

I'm having a hard time hearing you from under that rock.

I don't believe I made any assumptions regarding it being your only account. What I can most certainly say is that your performance on this world is piss poor, as is the tribe you're in.

I started after you, and I am twice your size. If anyone's a scrub I'm quite certain it's you.

You are right about your gameplay being perfect though, your villages does look like a perfect farm based on your snail-like pace of growth.

All I'm reading is you point whoring or having a good farm setup? Dats nice, please farm me. :)

A humble player

All I'm reading is you point whoring or having a good farm setup? Dats nice, please farm me. :)

He has the highest troop count in the world, ish, and the highest rank in the world. Try again?