let it known

DeletedUser

PPE has declared war on the HUNS. If you do not care for PPe, them go and have some supper.

The aire bard

My money is on HUNS :icon_rolleyes:

They have two top 20 tribes in their family and a lot of members. But PPe could easily surprise us, it's happened before.

DeletedUser65765

well this should be interesting I don't believe either tribe has proven themselves against another major tribe so we will see what happens

DeletedUser

Just so we are fair, we should tell what they are attacking with today. Its not fair to come in here and want to make bets. Its not even steven here. I know I shouldnt say nothing and your odds are fixing to change, but we are a fair minded tribe and believe in doing what is right.

They are attacking us with support, I dont know if they have actually ran out of troops or they have figured out the whole offense and deffense thingy yet.

Anyways, they biggest reason for this conflick is I believe they are trying to hide something there in area 57. Ive heard about this place all my life and didnt really believe in it. Just figured it was part of some kind of government rigamaroar, but apparently I was wrong. We stumble across this area 57. As soon as we entered the area folks started getting all touchy feely and talking about Danger danger Will Robinson so hey, we got currious and for good reason. Seems they are practicing some pretty crazy stuff in that area. They are people eaters..I know its crazy but we found them and what was worse, we found their food supply. They have been fattning up folks, seems they where adverticing in Minnasota that this was a resort and they had folks come done to miss the Minnisota winters. Well it was a hoax. They was planning on eating them,,Lord its a good thing we showed up..

The cover story in tomorrows Area 57 newspaper will be.................

DeletedUser

i suggest that if you have a beef with PPe now is the time, b/c we are revolting from the east and north. Let me add they have no respect for a NAP.

DeletedUser

Made a quick map of the two tribe's so we could all get a feel for their positions.

ppe.jpg

DeletedUser

Oh thanks for the map... I personally like the way the blue looks on the green background... I think the red is not as easy on the eyes... Perhaps we can do something about that...

BTW, doesn't look like the head of a man barfing or taking a bite at the red dots?

I know, I know, silly me!

QUACK!

DeletedUser

And so it begins. :)

I look forward to this, although I'm not near the frontline so I won't be able to do much damage to PPE =[

Well, you know the drill. Maybe I'll see you guys on the battlefield, but due to them being my tribe, +HUNS+ are who I'm rooting for.

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: The Hunnic Empire :icon_cool: vs :icon_eek: Purple People Eaters :icon_eek:

*HUNS* , _HUNS_ , +HUNS+ vs ~PPe~ , PPeIA , ~PPe2~

Go The Hunnic Empire !!!

DeletedUser

are you sure that is all the HUNS is against i have taken a week off
from TW i have not look at my villages i will not until this Thursday but when i toke off there was plans in the works before i left

DeletedUser59785

:icon_cool: The Hunnic Empire :icon_cool: vs :icon_eek: Purple People Eaters :icon_eek:

*HUNS* , _HUNS_ , +HUNS+ vs ~PPe~ , PPeIA , ~PPe2~

Go The Hunnic Empire !!!

you seem to have forgotten about POT and HEMP the family is all in this together :axemen:

GO HUNS

DeletedUser

cool germicide all the way around this will be fun to watch and to
b in the rim will see new people on all sides this will b quit a few tribes in this if what i that is going to happen 5 pretty good size tribes of the bat that is not counting allies what i would give to watch it from the forms that all that in the fight it would b something to see no matter what happens

DeletedUser

An interesting war, with hopefully an interesting result.

No NAPs, eh?

DeletedUser

Didn't HUNs just declare war on us too? (K68)

Because I haven't as yet seen a single attack.

Author said:
CatfishGus on 16.04. at 17:14
Just figured I would let ya know you all are not welcome in the 58 any more. You have 39 villages here now. I wont target those, but if you get to 20 I will just take the 68 while Im in the neighborhood. Im a nice guy, but love a good fight. Look forward to your decision. I dont need a reply, I will just watch to see if number 20 pops up here and it will be on, no warning or message, just a Hun owned 68.
Salute,
CFG

CatfishGus on 16.04. at 17:26
40 was it,,lol, sorry, eyes going in me old age

tampamac2002 on 16.04. at 18:44
Who are you?

CatfishGus on 16.04. at 22:00
your worst enemy

CatfishGus on 16.04. at 22:15
and for you not knowing, I just went on and declared war on your tribe. Goodluck to ya

Last edited by a moderator: