let it known

DeletedUser

Well in regards to the ceasefire we have respected the ceasefire and since the agreed time no new attacks have been made between HUNS/HOPE and the ppe family.

However =OIA= have decided to break terms of a nap with HUNS and have been attacking their players for the last few days. And now Elite another part of the UN group have decided to join in. With even attacks on HOPE players as well. I dont take to kindly to MY tribe being attacked especialy when I've been loosing troops because of it.

HOPE under new leadership from before so if accusing hellboy of starting this war fair enough. But when you get attacked from 2 tribes at the same time you cant just sit back and take it. So looks like k58 is going to be the place to be. So if Hellboy was underhanded before then I guess OIA and elite are now..........

DeletedUser

But my point being you dont have to fight your allies battles, when we fought ppe we didnt get help help from our allies. We even didnt include part of our family POT-X. However OIA decided to rim one of their isolated players. And now want to start something with the rest of us.

~ppe~ dont need to get involved as we have agreed a nap with them and respected that, OIA have broked a NAP with HOPE several weeks ago and HUNS most recently and sent full scale attacks on our front line players with no warning. So my point being you dont have to fight all your allies battles for them as if you start a war you cant handle then your either a noob for starting it or shouldn't be playing if you cant handle yourself.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Also I'm sitting one of the front line players and seen the reports, OMG loving the 10 hour noble trains and sword attacks :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71971

LOL.. Did he really do that? I mean, seriously?? :lol:

he sent 1 "nuke" with 10k spears and 1 noble. lol.

Edit: walshaw I don't think PPe is getting involved. We clearly alerted the allies of the cease fire and even took down our HUNS/HOPE shared war room.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

he sent 1 "nuke" with 10k spears and 1 noble. lol.

Edit: walshaw I don't think PPe is getting involved. We clearly alerted the allies of the cease fire and even took down our HUNS/HOPE shared war room.

Lol.. What happened to your "nuke"? :)

DeletedUser65765

that's funny killing spears that are attacking is like trying to kill a country with men on foot without weapons

DeletedUser

Just to be clear - seeing how the ignorant comment was made....

we did NOT fold on our UN alliance - in fact I am still in talks with HoPE and Huns to include another tribe in the NAP.

As for reasons - sounds like both of our tribes had them, and the details are for THOSE members belonging to those tribes. Doesn't matter much though.. for now there is a cease fire to the hostilities..

Well thats what I figured when I talked to Marajax not that I would know anyways just knew he wasn't happy at all:icon_neutral:

and well I'm just fine with you all thinking I send spear nukes :)

:)zoned

DeletedUser

To let you guys all know - yes.. indeed this war was primarily based on the actions of Hellboy and CFG.. Neither of which really seems to be a big part of the game any longer - so.. kind of hard to hold you all accountable.

Keep in mind... we respect that each of you is/are players just like we are - trying to make a go of it and be the biggest badest blah blah blah.. LOL - TBH - I think both tribes have other places to look right now, and seriously - who knows.. we could end up being deadly allies at some point.. at least we both know the other is stubborn and won't back down for nothing.. (although if that is the case Im not sure how we ever agreed to this nap.. LMAO)

anyways.. past is past.. just want you all to know - Im not holding grudges.. just trying to refocus and move on.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

Don't Say Duh To TomasMol :O, Treat Him with Respect Cuz He Is Ftw :D

DeletedUser

ya know i cant see hope ever holding up their end of the bargain in any situation. and walshaw and ehtoa dont think i havent noticed u creeping into my k, better stack them villages up cuz im taking them from u one by one. starting with walshaw, who actually is a pretty good player. i think this will be a bit fun kicking him out of my k, could get messy but u bastards crept in while i was picking on some am players. i will give credit where it is due though, u guys are far much better competition than am is, at least the people i been attacking. so lets enjoy this war and finally finish it one way or another this time, cuz god knows we arent ever napping up with u fools again. and ehtoa stop picking on inactive ppe players and please try attacking me once. hell the least we can do is build up each others od after our weeks of trash talking each other on this forum. :lol:

DeletedUser

hmmm, sounds like the fun between the tribes ppe and Am is kicking off. Yes most players aren't that well trained yet some are. Beware to both sides. Hmmm, being account sat can get boring after awhile. So have fun with this scirmish.

DeletedUser

welcome you two,days since you posted here :icon_biggrin:

and btw,it's not anyone's fault that someone is creeping on inactives :),even you people have tried it right.

and i think we had ceasefire,not exactly a NAP,we had made it clear in the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We gave you good warning at breaking the NAP and we looked at doing so when 2 days in to NAP you asked us to attack your own ally with you. If you do that to an ally, then what do you do to a NAP

Cheers for the compliment Rob. After so much trying I finally arrived deep in k57 and have 11 villages in just over a week. Gutted your nuke hit one hour before support arrived. Then same time next day without fail when they had landed sent again. But I now actually have some ODD at long last so thanks :icon_biggrin: