Lets Party Varyag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Very well said. The result is same, tho - Inactivity.

I agree completely. Inactives are inactives. The difference is from the stats point of view. We kicked our guys before the war started because they were already inactive so Weasleys point about "deja vu" is incorrect. In contrast the players dismissed from Varyag were active up until we hit them. It would be different if we kicked aaronshakes to save stats but we have not.

At the end of the day the inactivity definitely hurts Party more than Varyag due to low member count. However, if the ex-Method players keep giving up villages and folding as quickly as they are, the member counts will be a bit closer in a few weeks.

DeletedUser

and they dismissed their inactives after you declared
emoticon-00169-dance.gif

Going inactive during wars is quite popular this time of the year.

Lets not go play the inactivity card for when people leave/get dismissed, believeme625 wasn't inactive while I was there nor was he inactive during the war. Can't speak for others but I can speak for myself... when I attacked him he was lively, got attacks thrown back at me.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lets not go play the inactivity card for when people leave/get dismissed, believeme625 wasn't inactive while I was there nor was he inactive during the war. Can't speak for others but I can speak for myself... when I attacked him he was lively, got attacks thrown back at me.

You did the same to Rabid/Undy in W62 - done the same to Varyag here.

You really are murph's little pet :lol:

DeletedUser

Googly, you're my little pet so I don't know why you're laughing ;)

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]Indeed, Googly, Indeed... I wag my tail in excitement every time he comes into the door, hes such a grateful owner[/sarcasm]

First thing first, I never left Rabid AT ALL! we stayed there until its demise even stayed there as a 1 man tribe defending against anti; granted not without a little help of course. Second of all... Undy really didn't want us it was just beneficial for them to "recruit" so they can hit what ever that tribe was... we collapsed on the opportunity given to us, had an ultimatum anyways join or get OP'd anyway so we took the cowardly move and joined despite my hatred towards Rawr Mode if we didn't we (As in Agency) wouldn't have been able to meet on the battle field, and boy was it glory.

DeletedUser

You did the same to Rabid/Undy in W62 - done the same to Varyag here.

How is this even relevant?

We dismissed 3 inactive players, 2 of which are barbed now (a sure sign of inactivity, wouldn't you say?)

The two players in question (believeme625 and Luke1508), we here at Party don't know if they left or were kicked. But they weren't inactive when they parted ways with Varyag. Whether Varyag kicked them to save stats, or they left and quit because they were under heavy attack is something only they (or Varyag) can tell us.

DeletedUser57316

Considering believeme made a post in this thread the other day.

Cool house party ;)

Honestly googly? Every where you go do you have to bring up w62? I didnt even know rawr until after he joined Org, I had nothing to do with his recruitment :l

Seriously take your hate somewhere else its getting old, just mad because I joined a different tribe on w57 with friends instead of that failed tribe called HEAD. Grow up and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How is this even relevant?

We dismissed 3 inactive players, 2 of which are barbed now (a sure sign of inactivity, wouldn't you say?)

The two players in question (believeme625 and Luke1508), we here at Party don't know if they left or were kicked. But they weren't inactive when they parted ways with Varyag. Whether Varyag kicked them to save stats, or they left and quit because they were under heavy attack is something only they (or Varyag) can tell us.

Luke1508 was yellow inactive when booted. Believeme625 was active when kicked, and kicked for other reasons. Both were eaten by Varyag immediately upon being dismissed. Not particularly bothered whether or not you wish to see it as a stat saving manner, it's not like their removal makes it seem like Varyag is up on the war stats. Not even sure how this has become as big a topic of conversation as it has.

DeletedUser112662

I wasn't. I got kicked and forcefully being internaled if you're BiomedGiraffe then you'd know how many times I sniped your trains. ;)

DeletedUser

Luke1508 was yellow inactive when booted. Believeme625 was active when kicked, and kicked for other reasons. Both were eaten by Varyag immediately upon being dismissed. Not particularly bothered whether or not you wish to see it as a stat saving manner, it's not like their removal makes it seem like Varyag is up on the war stats. Not even sure how this has become as big a topic of conversation as it has.

I never said it was done to save stats... I said we had no idea if you (Varyag) kicked or if they left. Only that we had targeted them, and shortly thereafter they were no longer in Varyag. Thank you for the clarification.

believeme625 said:
I wasn't. I got kicked and forcefully being internaled if you're BiomedGiraffe then you'd know how many times I sniped your trains. ;)

He isn't Biomed. But I can tell you I was happy to snipe your train when you got cheeky and tried to noble a new capture of mine. Of course, since the nobles were well over 2 seconds apart, it was quite easy to do. And yes, we noticed that Varyag was taking a chunk out of you once you were no longer there.

DeletedUser106184

Idk if u are aware, but we actually did 1 single merge, and that was with Method.

Yes, we recruited players from tribes we fought, and this is not something unusual. You don't really expect us to end in the same formula as we started. Sorry to disapoint you, rizzla, but, yes some people quit, some people join, some people leave and join the enemy side. ;p

Wanna merge? ;)

You guys were fighting .T.? No, you "merged" their top players after ADHD did all the work dismantling the tribe.

DeletedUser57316

Running out of players to recruit, unless you bring in PFF

DeletedUser

A little reading will go a long way, but I'll clue you in... I'm not BiomedGiraffe, as people pointed out... but you also lack the awareness of who's in your tribe or not. Biomed has never been in Varyag, but without rambling anymore. I'm We Lack Creativity.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seriously take your hate somewhere else its getting old, just mad because I joined a different tribe on w57 with friends instead of that failed tribe called HEAD. Grow up and move on.

I'm amused you don't see the relevance. Rawr's account backstabbed the tribe he was in on W62 to join your tribe there and immediately launched on his ex-tribe mates. And from what I gather the same occurred here - again, to your tribe.

A very big coincidence being pointed out, if indeed it is one.

Honestly Murph? Bringing up w57 every time you see a post by me - even when it has no relevance or connections? Claiming 'hate' because I post things which are valid points that you don't like? Grow up and move on, hypocrite :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105718

Silly arguing on the forums! That's a new one! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57316

I'm amused you don't see the relevance. Rawr's account backstabbed the tribe he was in on W62 to join your tribe there and immediately launched on his ex-tribe mates. And from what I gather the same occurred here - again, to your tribe.

A very big coincidence being pointed out, if indeed it is one.

Honestly Murph? Bringing up w57 every time you see a post by me - even when it has no relevance or connections? Claiming 'hate' because I post things which are valid points that you don't like? Grow up and move on, hypocrite :icon_rolleyes:

Show 1 post of me mentioning w57?

Your telling me to grow up, when everytime you post you have to feed your own ego by bringing up w62. It is w69, no one cares about your merge to win w62, and rawr never attacked Rabid, and here? Hes only attacking the food that was once Method, its hard for anybody to grow when varyag invites or gets diplo with everything in site :/

Not to mention your not even on this world, so stop trolling us because of your rage and go start another fail pre-made.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Show 1 post of me mentioning w57?

Okay.
Seriously take your hate somewhere else its getting old, just mad because I joined a different tribe on w57 with friends instead of that failed tribe called HEAD.

There you go :icon_idea:

Your telling me to grow up, when everytime you post you have to feed your own ego by bringing up w62.

Explain to me where mentioning what someone else did on w62 which was of no relevance to me but they repeated here - without mentioning myself or anything even remotely indirectly connected to myself - is me feeding my own ego?

I posted something of relevance on this thread - a very similar part instance of a player who was already partly the topic of the last few pages of this thread.

You posted garbage because you don't like the fact that I can quite easily point out that your tribe picked up someone who backstabbed their own tribemates.

If you don't like the comments, don't play with people who act like that. There is no need to drag irrelevant past history in to your arguments, just shows how much you clutch at straws :icon_idea:

Happy gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.