Life goals & Completed goals

Asylum Escapee

my goal of not getting hit by busses is so far a success

Asylum Escapee

its pretty easy, you just need to dress in all black and stand in the road by a bus stop at night

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
My goal in life about 6 years ago was to get a good and steady job as a Lab Technician, succeeded :icon_smile:
3 years ago my goal was to buy a nice place for myself, also done ^^ Everything brand new even :icon_razz:

Now my goal in life is to get a gf, make her my wife and start a family... Might need some help with this :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

My lamest goal was to get a job at the age of 16, though now i am 23 and still no job.

My biggest goal was to get 2 girls pregnant, i actually completed this goal!

Now my goal is to become the best father i can be, though these kids are a bit difficult to control,

Hiya h0lly, nice seeing u around let me know if you need help with the girl thing bud!

DeletedUser106750

Have you tried not being a faggot?

<3

THE BEST SINCE [h=1]
Flowers-Foods-poised-for-growth-eyes-acquisitions.png
[/h]

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I salute you, a parent should never have to burry their own child.

New goal: get a another car, had to get rid of my old one but now I'm tired of taking public transportation back and for to work and daycare for the two little ones. Hard times. I blame tw

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm bringing this back to life because you know, were not all done with it yet ;-|

xinryr

Well, since the last time I posted, I have accomplished a few goals, the content of which I should not mention as this is a forum for a children's game.

DeletedUser

1. Own a successful business
2. Acquire currency
3. Menage a trois
4. Get a degree
5. Get wimminz
6. Get published
7. Get out of the country for a while
8. Ingest 50 different psychoactive substances
9. Buy a house
10. Own an anti-tank rifle and/or BRDM-2

1. Done, sold it.
2. See #1.
3. Got close once, My girlfriend at the time agreed but then she got mad at who I picked so it didn't happen.
4. Eh, bumpy road but I'm back on it again.
5. Seeing a girl now, but very early stages. Optimistic.
6. On track to be, but in a college literary journal so idk if that really counts haha.
7. Went in to Canada because I missed my turn once, but I'd like to be out of the country for more than 15 seconds.
8. I'm at 48 or 49 iirc
9. Not even close. Closer than I was 2-3 years ago, but nope.
10. Can't find one/no place to put it and shipping a 7 ton vehicle from the Czech Republic is really expensive

And sup OT.