Lion-0's signature warehouse

thecrubber16

i would like one :D

my username (TheCrubber16) my clan in the bottom right (not too much emphasis on them)

and like hardcore looking guy with a club :D with a earth 'like' planet in the back round such as Gliese 581c or another planet similar to earth but not earth

DeletedUser

Please ^^
lol, I know it wasn't directed at me, but your work is great!

I just realsied something though with the previous one, it says "RERBORN" instead of "REBORN" :icon_biggrin:

Could you edit the extra 'R' out of it?
Deliberate mistake :icon_redface:

dominance_copy-MH2az.jpg

i would like one :D

my username (TheCrubber16) my clan in the bottom right (not too much emphasis on them)

and like hardcore looking guy with a club :D with a earth 'like' planet in the back round such as Gliese 581c or another planet similar to earth but not earth

crubber_copy-QeXYF.jpg

thecrubber16

i dont know why but i love the caveman :D looks awesome thanks

DeletedUser

Could I get one? Not too picky about what, just want "Hillblah" somewhere "SOB W48" somewhere and "GRIM W50" somewhere.
Thanks in advance Lion =D

DeletedUser

hill if he dosn't answer you here go ask for one in his w50 sig shop. he has a sig waiting all he needs is a name to put on it

DeletedUser

i dunno wheter you are one of the classics or not but you have one of the best names i have ever seen the origanl 150 were beast

Why ever would I be one of those nubs? :icon_evil:

The Original 150 where indeed the best :icon_twisted:
The crap they show now is positively revolting and just needs to die :icon_evil:

And your name.......isn't the worst I've seen.

DeletedUser

The crap they show now is positively revolting and just needs to die :icon_evil:

Heya you little NUB

DeletedUser87937

Lion-O u free??? care to make me 1 more SIG... up to your own creative :)

But for this 1, I want the Name ItaChINOOBS VS Sinner90 :) thanks :)

thecrubber16

technically its 151 mew and mewtwo are gen 1

Hung and Bled

Any chance you could make me one? :D

Not really too bothered about the content. Would really like if you could use some Cannibal Corpse images? If not just something brutal :p Nothing else really works for Hung and Bled.

Cheers. :p

DeletedUser

Hello Lion-O, I've heard you make some great signatures, and I would like to see how much pride you take into your work :icon_wink:.

If and when possible, I would like to have a signature with the following features:

• A Bird, possibly one flying as the background

• The Username 'State Bird' in it as well as 'Hidden Wing ~Village~'.

• Also, please do credit yourself with your work, so it's not a problem at all with you adding your name into the corner of the work :icon_wink:.

If there is anything you need such like a background picture or a request to change something to fit your works, just message me or post back.

Thanks!:)

DeletedUser

Oh and lion please make me another sig than the first one you did =(

You made my sig while you were drunk i guess, you can make hell better one than that blood one :) PLeaase Lion I ♥ U =)

DeletedUser

Never saw this thread before silly me :icon_confused:

But i would like to thank Lion for taking the time to make the best Sig's around :icon_wink: