Lion-0's signature warehouse

DeletedUser

Sorry for another one, but considering ~ROP~ is over could you remove the ~ROP~ or create a new one with just "dboyy" written on it?
<3

The Carpathian

hey mate i know i dont know you but if you get bored you should make me a kick a** Womble sig.

DeletedUser

I have complete faith that your the only one out there that could make something fit my name that is still extremely pro :)

If you have the time to make me one ill prolly hang around the forums more lol. If not no worries just let me know

DeletedUser

hey drizzit your name wouldn't happen to be based off of the secret charcter in baulder's gate dark alliance would it?

DeletedUser

hey drizzit your name wouldn't happen to be based off of the secret charcter in baulder's gate dark alliance would it?

Well that name is based from a book series where drizzt is the main character but it could go either way i guess lol. The books are written by R.A Salvatore.

The name i was referring to in the sig making was my current in game name though.

Taylor 15 Swift

DeletedUser

Taylor Swift grew up in my area and the school I went too. Haha ^^ Wyomissing, PA

Kash2Smash

nice try. there are some problems in the sig, but i see way better sigs than many people who produce these days. learn more by tutorials and if you require any help do pop into the Graphics section to learn more bout techniques.

DeletedUser

tyger_un__copy-44Qqq.jpg

DeletedUser

can you make me, make it girly with bright colors :D, i dont really care if my tribe is on it

DeletedUser

Lion. Can you make me a COA. I got the info, can you pm me thnx.

Fiercegoldfish

Hey there Lion-O. Not sure if you still make sigs but I love the ones I have seen in here. You haven't seen my PM I guess but hopefully you check this post more than your mail ;P

Anyways, if you can do it that would be great. As long as it's got my tribe !RawR! and my name the rest I will leave up to artistic license.

Thanks in advanced.
~Fish

robotau

Would anyone wanna help me out with one? I would like to have one and start posting more on the fourms.