Little Catch Up?

smivers

Hey Guys, hows W21 going? Most of you may not remember me but sure some of you will :lol:
Hows the giant PnP coping?

smivers

Oh great <3
I thought Midnight would of given me some abuse, or someone.

So hows it going guys?

DeletedUser74079

Oh great <3
I thought Midnight would of given me some abuse, or someone.

So hows it going guys?

Midnight doesn't have the right to say anything to anyone, no offense there ashy. and yeah, we remember you... lurking are we?

DeletedUser

Midnight doesn't have the right to say anything to anyone, no offense there ashy. and yeah, we remember you... lurking are we?

lol, thats not true. I have more rights than anyone. Normal social standard and etiquette rules do not apply to me.

In any event, I shall be the first one to actually "respond" to the mans question.

PnP are doing better than ever Smivers. I'm sure you could help us along though by disbanding a few more tribes.

So I put it to you.
As a challenge.
Present proof here in 2 weeks time, that you have disbanded at least 3 top 40 tribes and I will grant my patented stamp of approval.

I know only you can do it...

DeletedUser

Midnight....
If this guy has the potential to do stuff like that...
WHY make him do THAT?!
get him to get 800 players to quit and ill love him forever :lol:

DeletedUser

Midnight....
If this guy has the potential to do stuff like that...
WHY make him do THAT?!
get him to get 800 players to quit and ill love him forever :lol:

You obviously have no idea who he is.
He disbanded 47Ron.
Who were a rank 2 tribe at the time.
Sure they were a quickly sinking ship, but smivers hammered home the final nail in their coffin.

If that wasn't enough, KNR were foolish enough to put him on one of their largest accounts. Which he promptly deleted.

Strike 3 came when Dr NO (for some unknown reason) decided it was a good idea to put him on one of their inactive accounts and he leaked info to several external parties and ended up leaving the tribe with that account.

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. He is a great entertainer and I would say an important figure in W21 history who has help shaped its current form more than most. However, I would never want him anywhere near my tribe. He is far too unpredictable and unloyal.

He has achieved some crazy things here.
Thats why I think it would whip up some entertaining controversy to employ his greatest skill and attribute once more.
The ability to degrade and destroy unsuspecting tribes :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I admit i wasnt reading the forums when 47ron where around, so the fact that smivers was behind thay missed me completely, all i have to go by is the iP on his sig :lol:

DeletedUser

Sounds like he tore a few tribes to smivereens (smithereens).

Loyalty is a very important quality in the game, imo.

Interesting piece of history! Thanks for sharing, Midnight.

DeletedUser

I still remember smivers speach explaining how his actions brought life to the world <3.

DeletedUser

May I also point out, that regardless of whether he has the right... Midnight can and will make his point no matter how many people he pokes in the eye along the way. :p

DeletedUser

May I also point out, that regardless of whether he has the right... Midnight can and will make his point no matter how many people he pokes in the eye along the way. :p

Yes, everyone has the right to post. Midnight definitely has the right to post -- if Midnight hadn't ever posted, I probably would have never posted or perhaps not even read the world forum.

My style of posting is very different than Midnight's but truly he did inspire me and look forward to his posts.

DeletedUser74079

lol, thats not true. I have more rights than anyone. Normal social standard and etiquette rules do not apply to me.

In any event, I shall be the first one to actually "respond" to the mans question.

PnP are doing better than ever Smivers. I'm sure you could help us along though by disbanding a few more tribes.

So I put it to you.
As a challenge.
Present proof here in 2 weeks time, that you have disbanded at least 3 top 40 tribes and I will grant my patented stamp of approval.

I know only you can do it...

I meant no offense to you here atall midnight, I think you're a tad arrogant at times but I guess it comes with the job, I just wanted you to post again because quite frankly, it's fun :D

smivers

You obviously have no idea who he is.
He disbanded 47Ron.
Who were a rank 2 tribe at the time.
Sure they were a quickly sinking ship, but smivers hammered home the final nail in their coffin.

If that wasn't enough, KNR were foolish enough to put him on one of their largest accounts. Which he promptly deleted.

Strike 3 came when Dr NO (for some unknown reason) decided it was a good idea to put him on one of their inactive accounts and he leaked info to several external parties and ended up leaving the tribe with that account.

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. He is a great entertainer and I would say an important figure in W21 history who has help shaped its current form more than most. However, I would never want him anywhere near my tribe. He is far too unpredictable and unloyal.

He has achieved some crazy things here.
Thats why I think it would whip up some entertaining controversy to employ his greatest skill and attribute once more.
The ability to degrade and destroy unsuspecting tribes :icon_cool:

Your mistaken Midnight, your history is not so good, I never was part of KNR, I think it was the tnp1017 account your speaking about, well the damn star wars tribe treated me like a pile of crap, thats not nice.

47Ron were long gone, I just rushed it a little, in which, gave the few, active players in Ron to start somewhere else.

And I gave the account back to Dr. No, and enjoyed my time there, I was never un loyal to them. You don't know quite as much as you think, my dear, old friend.

And lol, I can't disband a tribe, I cant get in W21, but I'm sure something can be arranged, mail me, to speak further? :icon_wink:

oh really? :p
join the GA :D

Mail me, I'm looking for something you could help me with :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Better to let an account go barb than to let certain people in.