Little Catch Up?

smivers

Better to let an account go barb than to let certain people in.

You don't even know me, lol. Everytime I return, something else gets added onto the list of what I have done. Jesus, Ron went because of Bwah!!

He gave the order. :)

DeletedUser

I just made a general comment. Those who are guilty will feel its sting.

Obviously, it worked ;O

DeletedUser

You don't even know me, lol. Everytime I return, something else gets added onto the list of what I have done. Jesus, Ron went because of Bwah!!

He gave the order. :)

Boyo, you tried to place the blame on Bwah?

You are the one that lied and backstabbed people who gave you a chance on good faith.

smivers

Boyo, you tried to place the blame on Bwah?

You are the one that lied and backstabbed people who gave you a chance on good faith.

Bwah asked me, personally in a mail to do Ron. So I did, because I'm that nice of a guy. I dont lie, I never had to lie. When I destroyed the TESB account, I told them I was going too. When I left Dr. No, I learnt from my mistakes and gave the account back immediately.

You know nothing upon the facts of my W21 career, so don't try make out you do. You think because your in the best tribe, you can run the world. PnP are not what everyone thinks, there just a mass merge tribe. Which we all know, uselessness.

DeletedUser

smivers, so what if Bwah asked you? It was you who did the bad things that you're so proud of.

What if Bwah asked you to jump in a lake? Seriously. You did what you wanted to do, whether or not someone else asked you.

You can try to change the topic all you want, and criticize PnP all you want. I care not what you think about us. Now get out of my face.

DeletedUser

I don't blame smivers, I blame the idiots that let him do it.

smivers

smivers, so what if Bwah asked you? It was you who did the bad things that you're so proud of.

What if Bwah asked you to jump in a lake? Seriously. You did what you wanted to do, whether or not someone else asked you.

You can try to change the topic all you want, and criticize PnP all you want. I care not what you think about us. Now get out of my face.

Lol, yes I did do it. But it seems all your tribe flames me over this, but it was your leader who told me to do so, thats my point.

And lol, get out of your face? I'm on the pc, on the PUBLIC forums, writing what I wish. Its down to the mods to tell me to stop, not you hehe.

DeletedUser

You obviously have no idea who he is.
He disbanded 47Ron.
Who were a rank 2 tribe at the time.
Sure they were a quickly sinking ship, but smivers hammered home the final nail in their coffin.

If that wasn't enough, KNR were foolish enough to put him on one of their largest accounts. Which he promptly deleted.

Strike 3 came when Dr NO (for some unknown reason) decided it was a good idea to put him on one of their inactive accounts and he leaked info to several external parties and ended up leaving the tribe with that account.

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. He is a great entertainer and I would say an important figure in W21 history who has help shaped its current form more than most. However, I would never want him anywhere near my tribe. He is far too unpredictable and unloyal.

He has achieved some crazy things here.
Thats why I think it would whip up some entertaining controversy to employ his greatest skill and attribute once more.
The ability to degrade and destroy unsuspecting tribes :icon_cool:

I haven't really seriously followed tribalwars in a long time, but if memory serves me correctly, I believe he went and screwed a few tribes on World 32 as well, including [H] (Edgey/greens tribe) ;)

DeletedUser

The whole thread is off-topic, as i fail to see any post updating smivers on W21 events.

True. But it would be no fun for you guys if I cleaned every single slight off-topic post.
Anyway, the things that are not deleted from here are a little more on-topic than an argument about the definition of 'merge'.

A little off-topic is OK. But don't go too far to derail the thread.

smivers

I haven't really seriously followed tribalwars in a long time, but if memory serves me correctly, I believe he went and screwed a few tribes on World 32 as well, including [H] (Edgey/greens tribe) ;)

Haha KBS always there, I can point you, to forum post's made by green, and other W32 players, where they state, I was a fun, and loyal player. So instead of lying, bring out the facts? :icon_rolleyes:
Pathetic

DeletedUser

I don't know how he screwed us? :s I personally thought smivers was awesome <3

Ohai w21

XxBRICKSTERxX

Your mistaken Midnight, your history is not so good, I never was part of KNR, I think it was the tnp1017 account your speaking about, well the damn star wars tribe treated me like a pile of crap, thats not nice.

You wouldn't be talking about -JEDI- would you?

DeletedUser

I think we can all agree on 1 thing.
Whilst smivers is entertaining (sometimes) he is poison for any tribe he joins.

DeletedUser

oh wasnt TESB the rank 1 tribe before but then PuFFin destroyed the tribe. I cant remember exactly cuz it was when I first joined the world

DeletedUser84906

Yes, but not just Puffin...

[spoil]
2njdjr6.jpg
[/spoil]