Lkj

DeletedUser

join the lost knights of jakodia the noob tribe in world 12 will soon become the conqueres of world 17 all the same members will be joining giving us an extra head start if you want to join us post here.:swordsman::axemen::ram::cata:

The strong shall pervail.

Sir Cuitous

Oh, you didnt get the memo? They arent only trying to conquer W17, but also the W17 forums through illegal spam :icon_eek:

we haft to call in the CHE!!! bergade and get are cheese balls ready to fire

DeletedUser

oh theve already made a looking for members section didnt see it there but how come those canada guys get to propaganda on the main thing why cant i.

Sir Cuitous

oh theve already made a looking for members section didnt see it there but how come those canada guys get to propaganda on the main thing why cant i.

this isnt propaganda this is recuitment wat different

DeletedUser

well what should i do

EVERYBODY IN OUR TRIBE GETS FREE NOBLEMAN thats just lying to get people t o join.

DeletedUser5608

I'm a spammer i can type fast

so were you in the orignal CHE!!!?

No, there is a 30 second limit between postings.

And yes, I was 2nd in command in the original CHE!!!, which is why Bloodhood is bringing me to W17 for CHE!!!'s viewing pleasure (not sure what that means, just wanted to say it)

Sir Cuitous

No, there is a 30 second limit between postings.

And yes, I was 2nd in command in the original CHE!!!, which is why Bloodhood is bringing me to W17 for CHE!!!'s viewing pleasure (not sure what that means, just wanted to say it)

BH is cheating on Larajane:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

so i think CHE!!! should declare on the mods lol

DeletedUser

what are you talking about this is my propaganda not your sewing square.

DeletedUser

my axemen kill your cheese cannon:axemen::axemen::axemen::icon_twisted:

Uwthree

oops:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

BH is going to wipe me again:icon_cry:

Hey relax, I will send you 1000000 of each resource and of all units support so he can't kill you :clay::wood::villagers::icon_idea: :icon_razz: