Lkj

DeletedUser

ok ill go recruit somewhere else.
(see looking for members (not that you want to:icon_cry:))

Sir Cuitous

thats my best and no i am not a spammer im just trying to learn how to play the game and i am duke so apparantly its ok to be low points.

no duke need points too:icon_rolleyes:

Sir Cuitous

I'm the one with 7k spears in a 4k village :icon_razz:

rely wish i could be that good:icon_rolleyes:

when i quit W12 i had over 100K

all what i need to do is send 20K axes

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok thats quite alot you win but any suggestions id like to make this tribe work.

Sir Cuitous

ok thats quite alot you win but any suggestions id like to make this tribe work.

don't try there are some people opening tribes what will teach people how to be great so just join them and once you get good enough make your own:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well wouldnt they get mad at me for quiting but you guys our experienced what our your tips.

Uwthree

And what if I were to attack with axes?

And what if I surround you with foxes? If you attack me on W12 you'd probably be ill-favoured by both ~TUW~ and [-?] as both are trying to noble me :lol:

Sir Cuitous

well wouldnt they get mad at me for quiting but you guys our experienced what our your tips.

join Porky its lead by a good player who could help you become great he will teach you everything there is to know

he = floppy pancakes

DeletedUser

could i go to porky for around a week than use my knoladge to start the tribe ive been talking about our do i have to go into the cheese alliance our whatever its called when im done.

Sir Cuitous

could i go to porky for around a week than use my knoladge to start the tribe ive been talking about our do i have to go into the cheese alliance our whatever its called when im done.

Porky and CHE!!! have no conections

after you done with Porky do whatever you like

porkys is a good movie

DeletedUser5608

You cant join CHE!!! face it

Uwthree

you won't get in CHE!!!, you need a lot of experience.

DeletedUser

well I might but ive played games like this before as long as i know the basics and some startagy what else would i gain by joining this "learning tribe"

DeletedUser

Title?

They will get mad, however you may use this world to learn the basics and get the leadership knowledge you need to make an "better" tribe.

join Porky its lead by a good player who could help you become great he will teach you everything there is to know

he = floppy pancakes

No one can teach him "everything" about this game, its just impossible.

Porky is a teaching tribe

CHE!!! is a experienced player tribe

CHE!!! will have trainee's aswell, however they are "known" by someone there and allready understand how to play "normally". CHE!!! will just help them pass some levels.

you won't get in CHE!!!, you need a lot of experience.

Which kind of experience? I have tons of experience. I experienced once that catapults are slow, does that count? I've faced the rim on many worlds, I'd say thats experience. Be more spesific my Lord.

Its not like:
noob.jpg

FTE spoke, if its useful or not I don't care - you may judge.