Lkj

Uwthree

They will get mad, however you may use this world to learn the basics and get the leadership knowledge you need to make an "better" tribe.

No one can teach him "everything" about this game, its just impossible.

CHE!!! will have trainee's aswell, however they are "known" by someone there and allready understand how to play "normally". CHE!!! will just help them pass some levels.

Which kind of experience? I have tons of experience. I experienced once that catapults are slow, does that count? I've faced the rim on many worlds, I'd say thats experience. Be more spesific my Lord.

Its not like:
noob.jpg

FTE spoke, if its useful or not I don't care - you may judge.

By experienced I mean as in been playing a long time/knows the ropes/has had an account in the top around 2000 at least in a world whilst in the later stages :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

By experienced I mean as in been playing a long time/knows the ropes/has had an account in the top around 2000 at least in a world whilst in the later stages :icon_razz:

So far I have found out that you can't judge anyone after how long they have been playing. After all they can run a 100.000 point account and still don't understand a clue about how to fight properly. Then when you have one of those as your member and see him fail, what do you do? Teach him how to fight after he failed because you thouht he was super-elite-skilled-pro-IEATN00bSFORBREAKFAST? I don't think so..

Uwthree

So far I have found out that you can't judge anyone after how long they have been playing. After all they can run a 100.000 point account and still don't understand a clue about how to fight properly. Then when you have one of those as your member and see him fail, what do you do? Teach him how to fight after he failed because you thouht he was super-elite-skilled-pro-IEATN00bSFORBREAKFAST? I don't think so..

True, some new players are better than oldies and some oldies are better than new players, it's all a matter of class :icon_cool: