~LOD~ disbands

DeletedUser

Nah, it wouldn't actually. If ~I~ was the first attacker, it would be pretty scandalous as you two are allies. If ORC did that, it would just be funny. It'd never happen though, ORC would never call anyone in ~I~ handsome or attractive :lol:.

DeletedUser

Nah, it wouldn't actually. If ~I~ was the first attacker, it would be pretty scandalous as you two are allies. If ORC did that, it would just be funny. It'd never happen though, ORC would never call anyone in ~I~ handsome or attractive :lol:.

That is true... folks in ~J~ are much more attractive. Did you know that membership in ~J~ is over 50% female? I know what I'm doing homie.

DeletedUser

I generally heard that girls tend to flock towards homosexuals. Well, I suppose it makes sense with you at the top. Anyways, I wonder if =HRV= intends to declare.

DeletedUser

I generally heard that girls tend to flock towards homosexuals. Well, I suppose it makes sense with you at the top. Anyways, I wonder if =HRV= intends to declare.

Oh sssstop it sssilly.

DeletedUser

Jealous of our freedom from barriers of sexual repression? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You guys got it dead on. That's exactly it :icon_rolleyes:. Maybe that day I'll join ~J~!

DeletedUser

Do you at least have a handlebar mustache? If you're a weakling otherwise, we can perhaps work on you, but no handlebar - no deal.

DeletedUser

Strangely enough, I do know of one top 10 W16 tribe with a homosexual duke... but anyway, back on topic?

DeletedUser

Woot, I got my fair share of LOD villages. Although I am a bit to late in saying this on this thread.

I've read some of the pages and I'm surprised to find the lack of intelligence, maturity and common sense I'd find in other threads or other world forums. Not pointing fingers, but anyways, I didn't know threads starting with the talk about a tribe disbanding ended up in talking about homosexuality.

EDIT: Actually I will point a finger, I've read every page and I really do have to say this. Hill billy or belly (forgot the name) and some people on the ~I~ side of the argument, are totally oblivious to the situation and look up to Hill as a God or something, soaking up ever statement filled lie like a sponge. Also that Hill is trying to come off as "Honorable", which he is failing at.

I can't count how many times Hill praised his principles of "honor", it was like McCain talking about Joe the Plumber all over again.
Funny thing about that.

1. Joe the Plumber doesn't really exist (he's not a plumber), funny thing, Hill's honor doesn't exist either.
2. Joe the Plumber's name isn't really Joe, funny thing again, Hill is trying to call his manipulation of the situation to get away with what he can as "honor"
3. Joe the Plumber is now writing a book, surprise surprise funny thing again, if we gathered all the text that Hill has typed, he'd have enough to make his own book.

EDIT 2: It was not my intention to bring politics into this topic. I used it as an example for my statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Woot, I got my fair share of LOD villages. Although I am a bit to late in saying this on this thread.

I've read some of the pages and I'm surprised to find the lack of intelligence, maturity and common sense I'd find in other threads or other world forums. Not pointing fingers, but anyways, I didn't know threads starting with the talk about a tribe disbanding ended up in talking about homosexuality.

EDIT: Actually I will point a finger, I've read every page and I really do have to say this. Hill billy or belly (forgot the name) and some people on the ~I~ side of the argument, are totally oblivious to the situation and look up to Hill as a God or something, soaking up ever statement filled lie like a sponge. Also that Hill is trying to come off as "Honorable", which he is failing at.

I can't count how many times Hill praised his principles of "honor", it was like McCain talking about Joe the Plumber all over again.
Funny thing about that.

1. Joe the Plumber doesn't really exist (he's not a plumber), funny thing, Hill's honor doesn't exist either.
2. Joe the Plumber's name isn't really Joe, funny thing again, Hill is trying to call his manipulation of the situation to get away with what he can as "honor"
3. Joe the Plumber is now writing a book, surprise surprise funny thing again, if we gathered all the text that Hill has typed, he'd have enough to make his own book.

EDIT 2: It was not my intention to bring politics into this topic. I used it as an example for my statement.

Oh, another HRV member wanting service! I'll gladly serve you. See, the HRV members, all that came here and flamed ~I~ in their feeble attempts to demonize ~I~ in eyes of others, have left in infamy. Why would that be?

Does one ask himself, why is it that all HRV members come here and make outrageous statements and accusations of ~I~, and yet strangely enough, when confronted with facts, they choose not to dvelve into their statements and arguments and they mysteriously either disappear or change the topic. If you are going to reply that THIS very paragraph is untrue, I will go back through posts one by one and I will find countless examples of HRV members doing so. So please, don't try to plead ignorance.

I imagine if I was a neutral observer and I read this thread, I would see the following:

- an ~I~ member starts a congratulatory topic about LOD disbanding

- both HRV and ~I~ leadership (notice, no me.. I make no decisions, even though HRV propaganda claims so) state brief points of view and congratulate victors within themselves

- on page 2 of this thread, several HRV members post and openly threaten war on ~I~, including Zvone, the leader of HRV

- ~I~, who had been staying out of low level flaming HRV had been doing, sees the threats and false mass recruit accusations by HRV, decides to comes in and dispel the notions... ~I~ comes in at about the 3rd page of the thread and states the facts

- after ~I~ states the facts (don't make me repeat myself, go to pages 2 and 3 and see how it all started), HRV change their story and start acting as if ~I~ were working against HRV interests

- ~I~ comes in and states facts which point to HRV having already been working against ~I~ interests for about 4-5 months, and shows proof and facts

- HRV, as usual, accuses ~I~ of things they have no factual backing for and then threatens ~I~ with war

- ~I~ says, we appreciated your alliance, and we still do and hope we can keep it, we've been trying to reach you both by mail and MSN, and you haven't been accommodating (don't worry, we're not offended, we here at ~I~ are used to HRV acting that way), and ~I~ thinks that a tight ~I~/HRV alliance is best for both sides (truth, I do confer with ~I~ leadership and they all think this is the way to go)

- ~I~ gets threatened with war throughout the thread, and ~I~ states that either ~I~ gets treated fairly or ~I~ is fine having a war... you see how different this is from what HRV says? HRV say: either things be our way, or there will be war. ~I~ say: we really wish we could find a common ground, but we do not mind having a war.. why not? we're comparable size, it'll would be pretty fun at the least.

And now we stand at a point where ~I~ is sitting and waiting to get attacked by HRV. Don't get it twisted anybody, we won't attack them. We never planned to nor do we want to. It would be too bloody on both sides as we're too mixed in with each other, and it wouldn't help either tribe in the long run. But curiously enough, what started this entire flame war was Zvone (leader of HRV) and a couple of other HRV members, not so subtly threatening war on ~I~ on page 2 of this thread. We have no egoes to protect. We're a rim tribe and quite a fresh one at that. We aren't going to go off on a limb and retaliate to protect our egoes. We just ask HRV to stop their conquering and dominating ways on us. However, HRV aren't interested in such. They say there will be war. No, they don't say, they THREATEN. ~I~ is good people. Peaceful people. Not many PnP'ers. But mind you, if HRV thinks they'll walk into ~I~ and have a ball like vs LOD (which they have a cakewalk against thanks to ~I~ fighting its strongest members), then they are sadly, sadly confused. ~I~ will not quit and switch sides like Axl and drewguy did, among others. ~I~ will be there, and ~I~ will be a b*tch to the Nth degree.

Contrary to the propaganda that you try to spew about ~I~, about us not being led by someone credible and about myself personally being some weird nationalistic HRV hater and someone who is influencing ~I~ into a conflict with HRV (strange, I personally found out mLions' MSN and tried to speak with him 2 days ago.. and I messaged him and asked him if we could have a talk without all the BS.. he basically said I was a lower human being.. nice.. especially so, because mLions hasn't done jack to back up any of his points or accusations here on the forum, while I have). Maybe it would be interesting to know to some neutral persons in this case that general ~I~ membership really doesn't give a f**k what I say or think? Surely, I say a lot, but ~I~ leadership is composed of quite a few good people who make decisions together. No one person can come out and dictate. Not because there isn't a power structure (obviously Popov and George call the shots), but because a good leadership in any endeavor includes as many opinions as possible and then makes a decision. One of our very best players (won't name names), is a guy who only communicates by: yes, no, got it, no problem. And he kicks the living hell out of anything people point him to. I haven't ever exchanged a word with him outside of yes no, nor has he ever posted on ~I~ forum except claims, but if you need him, he's there in 20-30 minutes consistently. And in reality, most ~I~ members are like that, unlike the pitiful chest beaters in HRV (like erect and them nubs), who speak so loud but in a real battle would get spanked beyond belief. ~I~ people don't talk trash like HRV people do. We merely came to this thread to defend out honor and to disprove the ridiculous notions that HRV put forth for the world to see, otherwise you would have never seen ~I~ people here.. So for you to sit there and claim that I move some masses, as I said to mLions - I am flattered, to say the least, I actually wish I could, I would have put an end to HRV mass recruit in K86 and K87 long ago if I could have (and I have spoken out against that quite emphatically in past and HRV spies picked it up and that's why HRV think I'm some war monger... but anyone looking at K86 and K87 can see that all I did was think of our future security).

Now ichang, onto you and your post. You may or may not have noticed that your tribemates came here one by one and spewed nonsense and biased accusations, and when confronted with facts, they all fled and stopped talking. A neutral observer must ask himself, why is it that HRV spoke so loudly in first 3-4 pages of the thread when ~I~ weren't really answering, and after ~I~ answered they fled? Could it have anything to do with the fact that ~I~ speak truth and HRV literally do nothing but make up stuff to justify their aggressive campaign to eat ~I~? Well, ~I~ won't be eaten. We saw through your game and we took steps. It's an entirely different ballgame now, and we invite you to continue on our path of alliance (as I~ leadership did in last few days, but met nothing but apathy and bullying). The ball IS in your court. We here realize that a war between us would weaken both tribes to a point where it would probably be the last war for both, as other tribes would capitalize. But HRV seem to not realize that. Too bad for them, because we won't sit here and be eaten by HRV and whomever they can muster (like they did vs LOD).

In fact, had it been up to me and some others in ~I~, ~I~ wouldn't have entered the LOD war until a month later. We weren't prepared. HRV prepared for literally months for that war, and we didn't at all. We learned about the war 2 night before it started. No ops prepared, no organization, no support.. nothing. But old leadership, even though we LOVE Rammo as a person and as a diplomat, didn't know how to say no to HRV, and therefore HRV got greedier and greedier.

You know what I would have done? I would have eaten some delicious rim food for a month and waited 'til HRv come begging to us asking for help. Then we would have set our own terms and told HRV to better act decently or they won't get help. That's how the situation should have been handled. Unfortunately, old leadership jumped into war without preparation, HRV came out looking like the stronger tribe (thx to preparation.. give us the time HRV took to prepare and we'll look like CND or c2). And then thx to HRV looking like the stronger tribe, they got great recruits, and thx to recruits they nobled more and took over more area. And when ~I~ took its rightful share (not even, HRV took way more in recruits), HRV threatens us with war!?

You in HRV know not how to respect and appreciate true allies. We saved your @$$es vs LOD. You don't recognize that anywhere. Don't you know, LOD would have wiped the floor with you if we didn't get involved? Oh, surely, you must be oh so proud with your nice recruits and all.. but had ~I~ not gotten involved, all those recruits would have stayed in LOD (unless they wanna come out now and testify otherwise - which would make them nothing but cheap traitors who stayed in a tribe only for their own benefit), and LOD would have wiped the floor with you hard. And here you are now, threatening war on a tribe that fought the toughest LOD members for your own cause, because old leadership decided so, and who made you into what you are now by association, and your leadership threatens war on us on page 2 for having taken in a few former LOD members (when LOD stats show you did the same in same period, and when half of those members we took in showed us proof of you trying to recruit them too)? You're pathetic!

Funny thing about that.

Interesting analogy. I would have used it too, had I thought of it. Only difference is, hill berries ALWAYS backed up all of his claims with facts and logic. HRV side only used hearsay and emotionally inspired banter... and insults. Very much like Obama repeatedly speaking from a position of factual understanding, logic, and due diligence, while McCain kept on talking about one saaaaaaaaaaaame thing, over and over and oooover again.. Like HRV are doing.

DeletedUser

Just a lil' sum-sum in answer to HRV's claims of ~I~ taking in too many LOD players. This is just the top 20, and just the HRV, not including HRVa:

Code:
AxlTheCat	1	1.868.757	194 <<<---   LOD recruit
Drewguy007 (stoidi era sdom)	2	1.190.091 122   <<<---   LOD recruit
Zvone1979	3	1.114.741	116
manjinjorgo	4	903.145	93
mattsrocky	5	868.942	85
spena	6	827.614	83
SIroki (Škripar)	7	826.222	83
docgv	8	818.837	80
TheOniram	9	771.385	79
Srce Vatreno	10	748.986	78
OSIJEK (Croat)	11	695.692	69
Vukas (Lord Vengeance)	12	660.860	71
Black.	13	646.032	65
Mehmet1980	14	633.247	69   <<<---   LOD recruit
mLions	15	620.677	65
sW17cH	16	602.352	63
Music-Is-Joy (Crni vitez)	17	594.581	62
El KaMiKaZo	18	585.242	57
rudomir (WHO LET THE DOGS OUT)	19	556.228	62
montekrizto (NOYPI Astig)	20	531.029	56   <<<---   LOD recruit

Seems to me like HRV talk big about pwnin' enemy, but would rather take in any decent enemy over pwnin' them. Just an observation, I may be an ignorant mass recruiter like HRV claim I am.