~LoD~ vs PRO

DeletedUser

Lol, he tries to claim credit for making B0W "surrender" when LoD only managed to take 3 villages from them. Good Job LoD!

eek they were all mine, i was being silly and nobled without support and with a rubbish nuke, strangley enough i did actually noble it to my shock only to be taken again

yeah the pressure of those 3 nobles drove us to the ground

halp us!!!!1111eleven

DeletedUser

So B0W died? Sorry for your lost.
Or do you mean they surrender?

BoK... we are getting closer... soon you will be counted as one!!!
(or at least as half)

you really are very silly, you moan that everyone is declaring on you and boo hoo help us then you pack up shop and declare on another tribe!

b0w never died, we are not seperate tribes we are a brotherhood and therefore shufling is not out of the picture

DeletedUser40087

I see LoD has lost members also.

Warning! Warning!

To all tribal leaders contemplating expanding into K25. Enter at your own risk! There are unknown forces at work in this continent that have yet to be understood. No tribe has yet found a way to conquer this mystery. Once entered, dark forces will begin to confuse and decimate your ranks. Extreme caution is advised!

DeletedUser

looks like we found a way to conquer those forces:

Timeframe: 1 week

Side 1: ~LoD~

Side 2: PRO

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 41
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 513,525
Side 2: 402,057
Difference: 111,468

image.php

DeletedUser40087

Problem with the stats is that a lot of the villages taken by LoD are from PRO members that have quit a long time ago.

DeletedUser

Firstly, I like the page, from tribal stats? (I really need to explore that more)

Though the loss of some players (that when as part of PRO had taken villages) I am assuming would affect the stats (i.e now not part of PRO so not part of villages taken)

Am I correct in thinking these would no longer count (rightfully so, as they are no more part of the tribe) but for short term purposes thereby skewing the figures (whilst PRO diligently catch-up the figures with the remaining members)

DeletedUser

you didn't answer my question: why is a Pro player that's on the front lines picking up barb villages during war?

DeletedUser40087

The stats fail to mention that LoD have taken villages from members of PRO that are no longer playing. I'm sure that Red Cinema can speak for himself but most of his villages on the front line that were captured are not worth defending since his nearest tribesmen broke away and formed DEFCON.

This will be a difficult war to take part in a big way since Lod is based in K15 and PRO is based in K24. It remains to be seen if members of both tribes have the willpower and disciple to fight each other from such long distances.

DeletedUser

I think if lod can keep this up they will triumph in the end, mass recruiters they may be, but they still are holding their own. I think we should all take this to heart and stop judging tribes by measures of pr, but their war records

DeletedUser

Side 1: TITANS

Side 2: ~LoD~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 10
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289,660
Side 2: 103,952
Difference: 185,708

image.php

Hmmm, maybe you are right, LoD earn some respect :lol:

DeletedUser

~LoD~ are losing agaisnt TITANS and BoS, they are winning agaisnt PRO at the moment, they arent doing as well as you think