Side 1: 74
Side 2: 56
Difference: 18

image.php

DeletedUser

wow, war rages on :lol:
Waiting to see more stats and wondering if situation will change soon

DeletedUser

stats for last 48 hours? wonder if ~LoD~ are feeling the heat like they are on their other borders

DeletedUser

Side 1: PRO

Side 2: ~LoD~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 18
Difference: 5

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 117,668
Side 2: 145,314
Difference: 27,646

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,100
Side 2: 29,469
Difference: 2,631

image.php

DeletedUser

I thought this would be the best place to put this, a while ago i said i would quit, but with war on the brink i decided to stay a while to help out the new leadership, well now my time has ended, with very little time left to play this game, i must leave you all now, i will cut it short and just show what i posted in my tribe forum:

I am asking everyone to withdraw support from my villages, as i have decided to quit, i no longer have time for this game, at the time the war started i had 4-5 hours spare to play, now i have 1 or 2 at the most, and its just not enough. Without real time to play, i will get munched by ~LoD~ eventually, but just to reiterate i am not quitting because of the war, it is just lack of time to play. I have enjoyed my time here at PRO, but i am afraid it is the end, its a shame i couldn't get the leaders of ~LoD~ to realise my skills, however it appears, that no matter how much skill you have, it is time that really makes you a great player.

Also if you wanna talk to me about anything, mail me at some point in the next few hours, and i will talk to you, and then it will either be my account being deleted or someone taking over.

DeletedUser

Another one who bites the dust...

Not due to you though :icon_wink: It is in fact college and work and friends which take the credit for me leaving. However i am being account sat now, so you still haven't got rid of me, and i still have 2 villages more than i had before the war started :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Bah can't you quickly log on to world 17.

I mailed you and need you to do what the mail says.

DeletedUser

DC COMPLETE HOW CAN YOU BE LEAVING US HOLY, A878W&5-08 A7-058 U)_*@u%# *)_@#u% i@j#%( ijsdofi j*)(w#j$ %)*@j%

I AM SERIOUSLY SAD RIGHT NOW :(

Deleted User - 2282801

Its a bit of a chicken type move on behalf of PRO to start a war on a tribe already at war with a few other tribes (who cares how many ffs)

I am quietly rooting for ~LoD~ (don't tell PRO though ) against just them for jumping on the bandwagon lol

DeletedUser

technically we declared on Pro, but it was because of what they did.