LOKI - 1984 flame bullcrap thread

DeletedUser

Oh, Do not worry, Smexy has not realized that most of NONE were active and good waring players. Why be silly to break up a group that worked well together.

Oh wait, smexy you don't listen to logic..

DeletedUser

Ouch... someone is cranky...
he does listen 2 logic... if its spoken which doesn't come out of your mouth
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Technically.... anything "said" here.... is typed. So technically........ Jamo didn't say anything.... and nothing came out of his mouth. So really what you are saying is this.... "He does listen to logic, my good fellow, if it is typed. You, Sir, do not type logically."

Unless, of course, he read aloud what he was typing as he typed it. In which case, you are right. Who knows? Anything could have happened.

Oh, the Internet.... what a confusing place....

DeletedUser

NONE were active and good waring players. Why be silly to break up a group that worked well together.
You took out an isolated, inactive cluster of Hermits, what else?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98018

Gosh so much love on 50 at the minute, why can't everyone just kiss & make up and all be fwends

never known the externals to have so much conversation. Most is flame or the whole 'i am better then you' but hey! It's fun to read. :)

DeletedUser95452

indeed its just crap to read
Skype-emoticons-14-dull.gif

DeletedUser98018

I find it amusin but i'm amused easily :) however i skim through most of it as most players write their life stories.. :)

DeletedUser

You took out an isolated, inactive cluster of Hermits, what else?

Someone has not done there homework...

I found that posting other wars on the forum is really pointless, therefore did not..
I was happy to leave hermit out of the forums as-well, but a member posted it, and therefore you know about that.

We were fighting the hermit cluster for some time, It was know to us as TPG... not hermit.

DeletedUser

Oh if only deleted accounts could be restored :D

Must admit though, i got bored halfway through reading this "flame thread"....but i still come back for more....oh for the love of world 50