LOKI - 1984 flame bullcrap thread

DeletedUser

hehe luk like got no comments to put on...so try to ignore hehe

DeletedUser

1984 recruits its enemy.
they recruited 2 of them. thats 4% recruitment.
You should read other threads. We've now recruited 3/50, thats nothing and if you think so then I suggest you get learning boy.

You recruit any threat and possible war.
We recruited 3/50 after breaking up the #1 tribe.

I know which is better, don't you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Haha. I got little ole hippo saying LOKI is hugging. Saying NONE merged into us is hugging. When Hippo said it was a good move on both parts not too long ago. Recruiting SIKE is also hugging.

The only difference in the WHOLE THING and I hope it register in Hippo's head is that 1984 recruits its enemy.

Reaon- Fine good friend
Unthinkably Sordid- FINE its being eaten.
g04th- Really? Was being eaten by commando and hippo and now recruited?????

Keep Trying.

Are you kidding me?

So no tribe is ever to recruit an "enemy"? How does one find out if a player is decent or not? Eenie Meenie Miney Moe? Or you just recruit people you have no experience with? Or you never recruit?

And you are talking about one person right? Out of 50'ish people two are recruited (I guess we got your approval), one is being questioned and this shows a pattern of recruiting the enemy? Please say it ain't so!!

And for the record, I should have always been in 1984 and it was a mistake for us to move into SchOol. When it became apparent SchOol wasn't a good fit for us we weren't going to up and bail on some good friends we had made as well as those we were not friends with. We were at war and tried to make it work. When I woke up and saw what I considered to be a large portion of the core of SchOol's active members had left and formed ODA, I knew where I wanted to be.

DeletedUser93127

You recruit any threat and possible war.

Recruit any threat or possible war? Was that a mistake?

So, lets get this right... the only threat in LOKI's range (apart from HUG who they were scared of) was NONE, they turned down a fight and merged.

Didn't you just finished criticizing LOKI for recruiting NONE because it was a possible war? But before you said it was good? How come you havent responded to that lo

Keep Trying Girl. Keep Trying. One thing for sure though. We are Hippocrites

Are you kidding me?

So no tribe is ever to recruit an "enemy"? How does one find out if a player is decent or not? Eenie Meenie Miney Moe? Or you just recruit people you have no experience with? Or you never recruit?

And you are talking about one person right? Out of 50'ish people two are recruited (I guess we got your approval), one is being questioned and this shows a pattern of recruiting the enemy? Please say it ain't so!!

And for the record, I should have always been in 1984 and it was a mistake for us to move into SchOol. When it became apparent SchOol wasn't a good fit for us we weren't going to up and bail on some good friends we had made as well as those we were not friends with. We were at war and tried to make it work. When I woke up and saw what I considered to be a large portion of the core of SchOol's active members had left and formed ODA, I knew where I wanted to be.

Your own duke says LOKI is wrong in recruiting NONE. Why because it was a possible war for us and among some other garbage.
Oops she got mad. Lets change how we felt and say LOKI's move is terrible.
1 word Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know this really burns my tush....

You do realize that there were A LOT of good people in SchOol? Of course the entire tribe was not inactive and those that were active and participating deserve a good home. They should just be left to the wind? I think not.

Luckily, Matt stepped up for a good portion of them but not all were "approved". Those that did not get the seal of approval and are still fighting the good fight are still looking for a decent tribe. They deserve to find one and under your logic they are either "refugees" or "enemies" and have no place now.

May your tribe be so lucky as to pick up at least one of these "refugees"/"enemies" though I am starting to wonder if it would be in their best interest if you did!!!!

DeletedUser93127

BA076A.jpg

Must be Hippo's Motto

I suggest you change it.

DeletedUser

Recruit any threat or possible war? Was that a mistake?

Didn't you just finished criticizing LOKI for recruiting NONE because it was a possible war? Wth? Did you change stance because its a new thread?

Keep Trying Girl. Keep Trying. You must have not read that definition of hypocrite you posted heh.

Your own duke says LOKI is wrong in recruiting NONE. Why because it was a possible war for us and among some other garbage.
When I shove the same scenario in Hippo's face. Oh No..... "Recruit any threat or war boy"

1 word Pathetic.

You are talking about an apple and a friggin kiwi.

You are going to compare 1984 recruiting two SchOol members to the mass recruit LOKI did with NONE? You could have gone to war with NONE and chosen your recruits by having them prove themselves which is pretty much standard practice unless you people at LOKI really do use eenie meenie miney moe to do it!

You are right, pathetic is the word but it surely doesn't apply to 1984.

DeletedUser93127

Just ignoring everything else.

I don't get how you say a merge is good once.
And then you say it isnt good later

DeletedUser

Like I said...

1984 war the #1 tribe in world 50.
LOKI war hermit, known as being a horrible tribe.

You guys and girls have gained over-inflated egos for nobling a bunch of noobs :D

1984 took in 3 accounts that were in School and you slate us.
I'm just judging you by your own standards and saying your merging is hugging...

DeletedUser

Just ignoring everything else.

I will explain it for you....

The merge may have very well been a good move for LOKI. I do not think anyone is disputing that.

The issue wasn't if it was a good move for LOKI (a war would have been as well?) but that your tribe attacks 1984 for doing something when, in fact, your tribe is by far more guilty of it.

That help any?

DeletedUser

The issue wasn't if it was a good move for LOKI (a war would have been as well?) but that your tribe attacks 1984 for doing something when, in fact, your tribe is by far more guilty of it.
Mhmm Arardiaa nailed it.
We sit here and take in 3 members and get slated by you. So I shall judge your tribes actions the way you judge mine.

DeletedUser

Reaon- Fine good friend
Unthinkably Sordid- FINE its being eaten.
g04th- Really? Was being eaten by commando and hippo and now recruited?????

Keep Trying.

So you really can't see any reason for us to recruit g04th? Try having a little think the answers aren't really that hard :icon_wink:

Of course given the shit you have been posting recently maybe thinking is something you find difficult?

DeletedUser93127

I'm just judging you by your own standards and saying your merging is hugging...

Well I've already said how I felt about 1984 taking on school. I really dont feel like saying it again.
If you take a look at your declaration a lot of LOKI had nice things to say about your tribe until someone decided to change the topic.

DeletedUser

I may have missed something but I do not recall someone changing the topic to "baseless accusations".

DeletedUser

Well I've already said how I felt about 1984 taking on school. I really dont feel like saying it again.
If you take a look at your declaration a lot of LOKI had nice things to say about your tribe until someone decided to change the topic.
They also decided to come up with crap about us with ODA, putting my tribe members hard work down etc
Maybe LOKI should go and do something noteworthy intead of being content nobling hermit and hitting the invite button every so often.

DeletedUser93127

If one thing has been proven since the beginning of days, the members now in LOKI have not, are not and will not be afraid of anybody.

Every tribe (except 1 Hugh mistake) I have been in has been fighting larger tribes than our own and we have been the declaring tribe on all occasions but 1.

Perhaps the nobody you are talking about knows a bit more about this worlds history than you and you should leave comments like that to those who do know.

people know why LOKI recruit them, and it doesnt matter that school was number 1 or at what number, we dont care...and look like you are tired of people commenting on 1984 so you want to change the TOPIC....first see the thread TOPIC then put your thinking here mate

Lordy lordy there are SIKE members in LOKI?? how did that happen?? this must be so absolutely unexpected, I cant even understand how this could of happened....

btw my account may not have been with SIKE but my heart sure was.....

So uh.. are you criticizing or complementing LOKI? or Are you giving 1984 even more credit for whats been going on. I dont know..

Anyway if you see who was recruited that day. It was not only SIKE members. There were others included. It actually was planned for a while. So that a new batch of recruits could come at the sametime. The delay in their recruitment was cause some accounts needed to be eaten and holes filled etc.. However you really don't need to know that. If you look at the world map. The LOKI cluster looks pretty solid except for the clusters within HUG.

Besides... those ex-school (now ODA) players facing the former SIKE frontline are nothing to be afraid of. So. SchOol or not.. It was going to happen

I guess its a difference of opinion. I really wouldn't label them baseless or accusations.
Now if you are talking about the other thread. I really didn't even pay attention to anything until we were called hypocrites.

HorseSoldier

Thanks for going through the trouble finding of those quotes, now go back to doing your job...

In case they try to ignore the other thread. :icon_wink:

Yeah, Loki's been Hug's bitch. They merge and mass recruit to build their tribe, and generally play it as safe as possible. And all while accusing others of doing such things. That sums it up.

Where's that fryingdutchman guy at to point it out? I bet he is lurking around ;)

It is probably the dumbest possible decision to flame 1984 the way Loki has. You idiots didn't notice the similarities?

Ok Loki, you accuse me of something. I accuse you of the same.

Look at the unstable north, and then look at the south. You are to blame for the current rank 1 tribe. Go on, merge. Might as well since you seem to like hugging them and want to piss off the only tribe in this world willing to change things. You aren't willing to fight anything. Haven't seen any evidence of it.