LOKI - 1984 flame bullcrap thread

DeletedUser93127

Its story time ladies and gents...

Once upon a time 1984 declared on SchOol. It twas good news in LOKI land :icon_biggrin:[
All rushed to 1984's castle to support them

im actually impressed for once smexy, good luck

go on guys,atlast someone show some GUTs :p....gud luck to both

When I saw that 1984's inactives were booted.
I saw this coming.
Good luck to 1984 in going at it with a tribe almost 7 times bigger than you.
The way I see it its kind of a lose/lose situation for SchOol.

If SchOol gets smacked around. What an embarrassment. Truly.
If SchOol does put 1984 in their place. Well SchOol is supposed to right? At least thats what most will say. The same notion of them beating little tribes will continue.
I love you smexy. if you werent a fat purple hippo, I'd do you :icon_redface:
Amazing pnp. :) GL 1984. ./roots

All was quiet and calm until little Orsio spoke
Sorry for that, just to show that 1984 is already bigger than School inactive remnants.

Nobody commented yet on the fact that LOKI recruited SIKE. I am sure they wouldnt dare to do that while School still was #1 tribe on this World

What!! said the little LOKI. Why is the evil Orsio talking about us? :icon_sad:

If one thing has been proven since the beginning of days, the members now in LOKI have not, are not and will not be afraid of anybody.
Every tribe (except 1 Hugh mistake) I have been in has been fighting larger tribes than our own and we have been the declaring tribe on all occasions but 1.
Perhaps the nobody you are talking about knows a bit more about this worlds history than you and you should leave comments like that to those who do know.

people know why LOKI recruit them, and it doesnt matter that school was number 1 or at what number, we dont care...and look like you are tired of people commenting on 1984 so you want to change the TOPIC....first see the thread TOPIC then put your thinking here mate

Lordy lordy there are SIKE members in LOKI?? how did that happen?? this must be so absolutely unexpected, I cant even understand how this could of happened....

btw my account may not have been with SIKE but my heart sure was.....

So uh.. are you criticizing or complementing LOKI? or Are you giving 1984 even more credit for whats been going on. I dont know..
Anyway if you see who was recruited that day. It was not only SIKE members. There were others included. It actually was planned for a while. So that a new batch of recruits could come at the sametime. The delay in their recruitment was cause some accounts needed to be eaten and holes filled etc.. However you really don't need to know that. If you look at the world map. The LOKI cluster looks pretty solid except for the clusters within HUG.
Besides... those ex-school (now ODA) players facing the former SIKE frontline are nothing to be afraid of. So. SchOol or not.. It was going to happen

Queen Hippo and King Commando did not like the responses. But they kept their mouths shut.
Little did anyone know LOKI native Jen was stirring up trouble yet again. Orsio had really gotten to her :icon_surprised:

So boys and girls I was thinking about this particular war today since it was briefly mentioned in the 1984 thread so I thought I would see how things are going with this war now??

I guess im wondering will Sike or School disband first? if you look at the record School sure has fallen apart at a much quicker pace than SIKE. Though Sike isnt in amazing shape atm.

Also with members from respective tribes moving to ODA or to LOKI will this cause a war to break out between them? or will ODA continue to enjoy their a** kissing from 1984 and will LOKI continue to jump after the ever repopulating Hermits??

Only time will tell if these latest changes in the world are actual changes or just movement of the clouds!!!

A stunning revelation was made. Queen Hippo's arch nemesis has returned!!!! Hippo and Commando lashed out!!!
Oh deer me, you fail.

Care to back your statement up?

Meanwhile, in LOKI land. The mischievous bunch, stood back and watched the action :icon_biggrin:
All relations were not lost until Queen Hippo started making accusations!

This is pretty funny, you guys in LOKI really this one dimensional?

Theres not always a twist or a conspiracy everything you know.

School leadership pissed off 1984 > 1984 declared > ODA formed > School broke soon after > 1984 kicking ass still > to be continued....

Young Rock looked for answers. Why was this woman calling us all out in entirety? Was she crazy? Did she have issues? Did King Commando abuse her? WHAT HAPPENED???? In all confusion young Rock said......
If you are judging LOKI based on ur arch nemesis so be it.
I will judge 1984 on Orsio. :icon_biggrin:

Twas a mistake for young Rock. No one had felt the full fury of such a human being. THE HIPPO IN ACTION
Queen Hippo said she would never return to our land after the LOKIs disgusted her

Here, I'll give you hypocrites at LOKI some nice news, just keep reading.

1984 has no problem with what you guys across to the east think of us, I have no problem with what anyone thinks of us. We've earned our place in this world, we got the stats to show it. Now you completely deluded people want to come on here, try and wind up and diminish my members hard work feel free. Childish but thats something I'm coming to expect from you guys and girls over there.

Anyway I'm not bothering with a childish bunch talking my members hard work down. Try doing something noteworthy before you criticize my members who have done something noone in the world can say they have done. One that note I won't be posting on the forums for a while until you guys and girls show a little bit of respect and stop taking peoples work and twisting things and putting them down, cya.

No one knew. Not even King Commando of Hippo's diabolical plan! She was intent on setting forth royal orders for everyone of the w50 land to shun LOKI forever with despicable lies and garbage. The hypocrisy was like none seen before. The Royal Decree: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=238348

Rock was utterly.. Utterly... ashamed of himself. To loose the respect of someone like Queen Hippo. Suicidal.
Was there a reason to live anymore??? To lose the respect of such a worthy and thoughtful being. A being who never thinks she is wrong. Who never admits fault. 1984 is 1 word. Perfect.

But in the middle of his soliloquy. Rock said. Who gives a (infraction)!! There are thousands of more players to meet :)
Young rock continued to try to get through the hippo's thick skin (c what I did there :icon_biggrin:) But by Queen Hippos final farewell. All was lost. We can never change Hippo. But I can sure ignore her now. :)

THE END

Sorry for no spoilers :( and Yes I had as much fun doing this as Hippo does making pointless threads :)

HorseSoldier

Sjaak Zwart (and whatever aliases) is in your tribe and a member of a tribe represents his people. I can tolerate some but I cannot tolerate him. :) I will bash you're whole tribe based on what he continues to say.

and you cannot deny you've pretty much always been hug's bitches, have never accomplished anything noteworthy, and are one of the main reasons this world was so boring for so long. :)

*edit: flaming is fun :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100410

so i did an innocent comment on LOKI s recruiting and a forum war started

and then u want me not to take credit for bringing down school?

pffffffff

DeletedUser

Of course Loki is the reason for the world being so boring! Im just pissed that Rock gave away our secret plan, with all his ranting and taunting, people may be thinking of wars!!! Now how we suppose to win the world by boring them into going inactive or into deleting?? Im scared now rock people may actually want to attack us, then what we gonna do?? Our entire plan of "Winning The World By Total Boredom" is ruined!! All that time and thought we put into figuring out how to avoid every single war possibility, down the drain, all that time making allies with every single tribe in the world, down the drain, every post LOKI has made to try and keep things nice and boring, down the drain!!!

But to top it off Smexy really ruins our plan by causing the breakdown of School with her amazing declaration and amazing sense of smelling out the inactives to make amazing conquers. Smexy=Amazing we all know this and she has proved it by causing the school fail with all of her amazing abilities!!! Now because I know of how amazing she is I am aware that school never struggled with leadership issues, school never had inactives and of course the school children were all given candy daily so that they could remain in a state of bliss, as all school children should be. So in conclusion school failed due to hippos amazing ways!!!

Im just totally lost if were not gonna be bored anymore, what we gonna do now rock? we going to hit delete? oooh lets mass merge and lure all the exschool children with candy, no not just candy, ice cream too!!! Then and only then may we get close to being as amazing as hippo!

DeletedUser

Rock, my friend, wonderful post. I shall use that as a bedtime story for my future children. 100/100

DeletedUser

Nobody commented yet on the fact that LOKI recruited SIKE. I am sure they wouldnt dare to do that while School still was #1 tribe on this World

This is what started it? This is a totally accurate statement. SIKE was at war with SchOol. LOKI (or any other tribe for that matter) would not have been wise to start recruiting SIKE.

While SchOol clearly had a ton of inactives the waters had not yet been tested. When 1984 tested those waters and the truth was out it changed everything. It was after it became clear that SchOol was not the threat everyone thought it was that LOKI recruited SIKE members (two great players from what I hear and LOKI was smart to recruit them).

What is wrong with saying that? Why is this offensive to LOKI? Does this take anything away from LOKI? Only in their own minds it seems.

Of course Loki is the reason for the world being so boring! Im just pissed that Rock gave away our secret plan, with all his ranting and taunting, people may be thinking of wars!!! Now how we suppose to win the world by boring them into going inactive or into deleting?? Im scared now rock people may actually want to attack us, then what we gonna do?? Our entire plan of "Winning The World By Total Boredom" is ruined!! All that time and thought we put into figuring out how to avoid every single war possibility, down the drain, all that time making allies with every single tribe in the world, down the drain, every post LOKI has made to try and keep things nice and boring, down the drain!!!

But to top it off Smexy really ruins our plan by causing the breakdown of School with her amazing declaration and amazing sense of smelling out the inactives to make amazing conquers. Smexy=Amazing we all know this and she has proved it by causing the school fail with all of her amazing abilities!!! Now because I know of how amazing she is I am aware that school never struggled with leadership issues, school never had inactives and of course the school children were all given candy daily so that they could remain in a state of bliss, as all school children should be. So in conclusion school failed due to hippos amazing ways!!!

Im just totally lost if were not gonna be bored anymore, what we gonna do now rock? we going to hit delete? oooh lets mass merge and lure all the exschool children with candy, no not just candy, ice cream too!!! Then and only then may we get close to being as amazing as hippo!

Jen, you are the arch nemesis that has been continually mentioned? I am actually surprised to hear that. I can only assume there are very bad feelings between you two for something like this to come from you. Either that or I have read you entirely wrong.

You cannot take away from 1984's accomplishment with SchOol. Like them or hate them...they did it.

You cannot say it did not place LOKI in a different position for SIKE recruiting. If the war between 1984 and SchOol did not happen there is a snowball's chance in hell you would have recruited any SIKE. There is no shame in that.

It also cannot be denied that Orsio's very truthful and accurate statement was somehow seen as offensive and LOKI became delusional because of it.

I am not sure what the problem is with acknowledging another tribe's accomplishments and being honest about how it changed the status quo. Orsio didn't mean any offense to LOKI, it was more directed at SchOol not being able to do crap now about its enemy being recruited.

And just to set the record straight 1984 did not launch upon inactives. They hit three people first: Gemini W, Fireblast and Wickedsweetone (if memory serves me right). Anyone who responded or came to their aid was also targeted. Keep it truthful please. Neither of these three were inactive by any stretch of the imagination.

DeletedUser

This is what started it? This is a totally accurate statement. SIKE was at war with SchOol. LOKI (or any other tribe for that matter) would not have been wise to start recruiting SIKE.

While SchOol clearly had a ton of inactives the waters had not yet been tested. When 1984 tested those waters and the truth was out it changed everything. It was after it became clear that SchOol was not the threat everyone thought it was that LOKI recruited SIKE members (two great players from what I hear and LOKI was smart to recruit them).

What is wrong with saying that? Why is this offensive to LOKI? Does this take anything away from LOKI? Only in their own minds it seems.

Sillier things have started RL wars :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Like I said...

1984 war the #1 tribe in world 50.

hehe everyone have wishes...by the way Jk of the year :p

LOKI war hermit, known as being a horrible tribe.
You guys and girls have gained over-inflated egos for nobling a bunch of noobs :D

hehe i dont know why people think they are gud atleast HERMIT members fight back or defend not like remaining ScHoOl members who already quit or inactive...

1984 took in 3 accounts that were in School and you slate us.
I'm just judging you by your own standards and saying your merging is hugging...

and you took accounts from the enemy tribe and now i get it why they recruit g04th, bec he was the only active left in school so

bold :p...

DeletedUser

Jen, you are the arch nemesis that has been continually mentioned? I am actually surprised to hear that. I can only assume there are very bad feelings between you two for something like this to come from you. Either that or I have read you entirely wrong.

You cannot take away from 1984's accomplishment with SchOol. Like them or hate them...they did it.

You cannot say it did not place LOKI in a different position for SIKE recruiting. If the war between 1984 and SchOol did not happen there is a snowball's chance in hell you would have recruited any SIKE. There is no shame in that.

It also cannot be denied that Orsio's very truthful and accurate statement was somehow seen as offensive and LOKI became delusional because of it.

I am not sure what the problem is with acknowledging another tribe's accomplishments and being honest about how it changed the status quo. Orsio didn't mean any offense to LOKI, it was more directed at SchOol not being able to do crap now about its enemy being recruited.

And just to set the record straight 1984 did not launch upon inactives. They hit three people first: Gemini W, Fireblast and Wickedsweetone (if memory serves me right). Anyone who responded or came to their aid was also targeted. Keep it truthful please. Neither of these three were inactive by any stretch of the imagination.

Im unaware of having an arch nemesis, never warred with the hippo, of course we do some flaming against each other and each others tribes but thats normal, I actually said how amazing hippo was so idk bout that part.

Sike was being recruited regardless of what happened to School, schools fail just made it easier.

So your telling me that 1984 has hit no inactives since the start of the war???~ I suppose I could of been wrong but why wouldnt you hit inactives too??

most of my post had to deal with LOKIs secret plan that Rock ruined, so im not sure what you read but thats what I wrote.

TIME OUT~~the externals are for flaming, thats what they are here for, even wolfie enjoys the flaming, No one should take it personal and of course no one over here at loki means any personal offense, I never take any personal offense to flames against me or my tribe, I think I said it another post but smexy is just easy to flame, anyone who talks a lot in these forums its easy to find a way to flame them. Plus flaming just goes along with the saying that "even bad press is good press", so for me anytime anyone says anything bad about me or my tribe in the forums I just take it as a compliment, all I would say is try to make your flames funny so I get to giggle too!

TIME OUT OVER~LET THE FLAMING CONTINUE

DeletedUser

The war with 1984 did not start with attacks on inactives.

Are inactives being eaten now? I can't imagine they aren't. It would be silly not to.

DeletedUser

Im unaware of having an arch nemesis, never warred with the hippo, of course we do some flaming against each other and each others tribes but thats normal, I actually said how amazing hippo was so idk bout that part.
Yeah, I'm not too sure who my "arch nemesis" is suppsoed to be in LOKI?
Anyone I'd class as that don't post on the forums and are some of ex-School leadership.

TIME OUT~~the externals are for flaming, thats what they are here for, even wolfie enjoys the flaming, No one should take it personal and of course no one over here at loki means any personal offense, I never take any personal offense to flames against me or my tribe, I think I said it another post but smexy is just easy to flame, anyone who talks a lot in these forums its easy to find a way to flame them. Plus flaming just goes along with the saying that "even bad press is good press", so for me anytime anyone says anything bad about me or my tribe in the forums I just take it as a compliment, all I would say is try to make your flames funny so I get to giggle too!
I'd do agree in the previous topics I am easy to wind up. Reason in me being sensitive over what you guys over there have been throwing at us?

You have been belittling my members hard work, spreading complete lies about my tribes relations with ODA. I'm all for flamming, I can give as good as I take but I don't appreciate people taking away our hard work and talking down my members . The nonsense of recruiting enemys and so on is a mute arguement and is something put in to wind 1984 members up. I've been pretty complimentary of LOKI up until the point of you guys and girls playing childish games, things like that belong in the school yard. You may say thats what the froums is about but the forums aren't about taking away peoples credit where it is deserved and coming up with lies on us, unless your pnp is basically lies. If so the pnp takes yet another drop in my book.

So your telling me that 1984 has hit no inactives since the start of the war???~ I suppose I could of been wrong but why wouldnt you hit inactives too??
Heres exactly what I told my tribe in the run up to the war:

xw2ld.png

DeletedUser60942

how can we keep all our childish antics in the the school yard? they aren't even around anymore. maybe we should start keeping them all in kermit's yard again. they just aren't as fun to play with though

DeletedUser

dont worry, ODA is coming to play at your house LOKI :icon_twisted:

idd just like to say........ the break up of school was down to a few things.......

1. bad leadership! when it kicked off, management went silent!
2. tooo many inactives! lots of sitting not good!
3. very well planned first strike off 1984! although without the inactives and better management it may have been a GREAT war between GREAT players

now idd just like to say this.............................
and then u want me not to take credit for bringing down school?
Orsio...... you are living in a dreamworld if you think the break up of school has\had anything to do with YOU! lmao
the reasons for school break up are stated above and #3 reason is down to very good planning of 1984 LEADERSHIP! not you....................

DeletedUser

I'd agree with you on everything there but...
Orsio...... you are living in a dreamworld if you think the break up of school has\had anything to do with YOU! lmao
the reasons for school break up are stated above and #3 reason is down to very good planning of 1984 LEADERSHIP! not you....................
His statement was intended as the tribe, not him as an individual.
It's very good planning from 1984 all round, not just leadership.

DeletedUser

You are talking about an apple and a friggin kiwi.

You are going to compare 1984 recruiting two SchOol members to the mass recruit LOKI did with NONE? You could have gone to war with NONE and chosen your recruits by having them prove themselves which is pretty much standard practice unless you people at LOKI really do use eenie meenie miney moe to do it!

You are right, pathetic is the word but it surely doesn't apply to 1984.

this made me laugh very hard, you're so right

NOT

DeletedUser

I'd say recruiting 6/13 is a mass recruitment, nearly half joined in the one day.
Then days later Yeahunter joined, how is this not recruiting on a mass scale? Lets remember LOKI nearly doubled their member count, if that isn't mass recruitment I don't know what is...

DeletedUser

I'd say recruiting 6/13 is a mass recruitment, nearly half joined in the one day.
Then days later Yeahunter joined, how is this not recruiting on a mass scale? Lets remember LOKI nearly doubled their member count, if that isn't mass recruitment I don't know what is...

Okey, thats your view on mass recruitment then.
So when a 1 man tribe, invites another guy, he is doing some massive mass recruiting, damn shit.

DeletedUser

Okey, thats your view on mass recruitment then.
So when a 1 man tribe, invites another guy, he is doing some massive mass recruiting, damn shit.
Taking in most of a tribe, yup... mass recruitment
emoticon-00157-sun.gif

DeletedUser

Your welcome Zoaper, now make my day and try do something ingame :lol: