Looking for a few good men(or women)

Bo-John-bo

Hmm true I suppose, he would fit in with all you noobsters :lol:

I am so funny I make myself laugh :)

The Great 1One1

I thought Kato was a good player. Would have gotten into Garuda when I was running it.
He got into Deus as well, he just rejected joining when it became clear Sir Deano wasn't allowed to follow him there.

And I won't be able to post these stats until after 11th January. As I said the data is all on my other laptop, which I left at uni. The laptop's screen has died, so will be difficult for a PC illiterate like myself to transfer data without seeing what I'm doing. I'll try to sort it out after my exam on the 11th when I'm up there.

DeletedUser

Hey OP,

Consider my services for hire. Everyone I launch at seems to barb...probably because I'm the last of Deus to launch. Either way...no one wants to see --- incoming :icon_razz:

So...message me and give me a target! Although, my nukes have to return from all these barbs first :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

hit KK - he deserves it :)

They have been, I've been watching. He's on mabey, right? If so, then they have been but the losses have recently stopped being as frequent/widespread, and the ODD gains far more pronounced. 2 days, if I'm not mistaken, until KK's self-imposed deadline for starting to play more seriously is reached. Should be an interesting show from here on out, methinks.

DeletedUser

Which one then? I'm afraid I can't follow these things well :icon_sad:.

number18

What did I say in there that was boastful (i.e. things that can't be backed up?)

Yep, you don't understand do you. It's ok though I'll attempt to educate you.

Being boastful is in no way related to whether you can back it up or not.

boast 1 (b
omacr.gif
st)
v. boast·ed, boast·ing, boasts
v.intr. To glorify oneself in speech; talk in a self-admiring way.

v.tr. To speak of with excessive pride.

Humility - the quality of being modest, reverential, even politely submissive.....sounds a bit gay to me:icon_cool:

I prefer the definition below.
hum·ble (h
ubreve.gif
m
prime.gif
b
schwa.gif
l)

adj. hum·bler, hum·blest 1. Marked by modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.

DeletedUser

Thank you Gopie - finally somebody who understands this place

And I am NOT the one claiming to be "one of the best ever" or claiming to make more money than anyone can dream of - THAT is being boastful for future reference. Making claims then backing them up with facts is all I have done

Last edited by a moderator:

=RedFox=

Totally incorrect according to the great Mohammad Ali.

"It's not bragging if you can back it up" :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

boast 1 (b
omacr.gif
st)
v. boast·ed, boast·ing, boasts
v.intr. To glorify oneself in speech; talk in a self-admiring way.

v.tr. To speak of with excessive pride.

I prefer the definition below.
hum·ble (h
ubreve.gif
m
prime.gif
b
schwa.gif
l)

adj. hum·bler, hum·blest 1. Marked by modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.

Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggg!

Arrogance Ftw,what would we talk about on these forum if none was arrogant?

More debate about innactive and stats?

indeed,sound like alot of fun,or maybe some semantic debate with orel,who obviously lack time to play,but strangely got enought time to debate for hours on these forum about stuff nobody care about:icon_eek:

sidenote:you know how annoying it is to read this forum whitout been able to throw oil on fire??Reading orel post was probably the thing that hurted me the most in my 'hibernation moment' :p

As I told him already on FB,Wish you all the best Katoo,you was a great mates back in the day,a great ennemi recently,and im sure me and you could had some nice skirmish in the futur,but it wont happen now :(

But...gotta tell you,I am the best,stop dreaming :D

kidding kidding,pilly is^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, Kriid's back.
I give him 2 days before he gets the banhammer again.

DeletedUser

Wow, Kriid's back.
I give him 2 days before he gets the banhammer again.

Nha,its holliday time,im going away tonight for some vacantion,I wont be online much,gimme a week:icon_cool:

Char seem like a nice guys tough,maybe il be able to stay nice for 3 week:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I post twice here and suddenly I'm debating for hours :icon_rolleyes:. I don't lack the time to play, I lack the time (and will) to play W24. You'll excuse me if I'm not in a world I don't enjoy and devoting time to that same world, I hope :icon_biggrin:. Go back to hibernation Kriid, or spamming. You're much more fun that way.

DeletedUser62661

Not going to flame katooden in any way. Not going to question his motives for leaving either. To each their own.

I will say that it was fun nuking katooden in K45 :) and K54 and hitting the stacks. Clearing villages and the same villages getting more support in them to kill again. Highly entertaining to say the least. Helped me to relax just before my mfr exam.

Katodeen.. good luck man and happy trails.

DeletedUser

I post twice here and suddenly I'm debating for hours :icon_rolleyes:. I don't lack the time to play, I lack the time (and will) to play W24. You'll excuse me if I'm not in a world I don't enjoy and devoting time to that same world, I hope :icon_biggrin:. Go back to hibernation Kriid, or spamming. You're much more fun that way.

meh... /care alot,why dont you put me on youur ignore list like DH and Tubby?
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Because you're still a step above them, you still haven't attacked my RL :icon_wink:.