looking for a noobless leadership in tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripfin

He took villages in k60 and shoturmum stacked em to the roof.

He did? damn where were those troops? as far as I know since I moved to 60 shoturmum has been inactive and was being nobled, lord knows he doesn't answer mails anymore.

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfs1234
Either I am mistaking but I find this kinda funny not just a week or two ago did they put a worldwide hunt for you then you ask to join a tribe without noobish leaders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicmarty
Quality Tribes are populated with Quality players. You Ripfin have made a such a joke of yourself no quality tribe would ever accept you.
You are an attention whore who keeps on coming back to the world forums making weak arguements that you not only damage your rep, you damage whatever tribe your in as well.... Players make a tribe, you are a whiny tribe hopper.

To sum up, no self-respecting tribe would ever accept you, you manage to alienate everyone which never works for any tribe.

all I saw was yada yada yada, in other words alot of open air and nothing to say, is this the tone of all BRKDA players? you'd think they would have someone with more then 1 braincell to rub together.

all I saw was yada yada yada, in other words alot of open air and nothing to say, is this the tone of all BRKDA players? you'd think they would have someone with more then 1 braincell to rub together.

I hate to break the current convo, but Ripfin I am not in BKRDA I am in BDeath and I see that as an insult since it was Bdeath that got me my start on this world.

DeletedUser

He did? damn where were those troops? as far as I know since I moved to 60 shoturmum has been inactive and was being nobled, lord knows he doesn't answer mails anymore.

I dunno how stacked you were but he was supporting you, and clearing villges for you, as soon as I started attacking you I have him mailing me and on skype asking me not to attack you because he is supporting you against COD.

ANd he has only just gone inactive (if he has) I last spoke to him during his latest ban which was a couple of months ago (late october) but he was still active during November

DeletedUser

And he was running his mouth just fine a few days ago. And 20 nukes doesn't knock a wall down a level, than yes you were stacked.

Ripfin

And he was running his mouth just fine a few days ago. And 20 nukes doesn't knock a wall down a level, than yes you were stacked.

What 20 nukes? never received 20 nukes in K60 or 70 since i've been there.

DeletedUser

Yup and I am not in $CoD$...

Just keep on lying rippy. Remember, we are only 2k's away ;)

Ripfin

Yup and I am not in $CoD$...

Just keep on lying rippy. Remember, we are only 2k's away ;)

well lets see your sig says your in CoD and I never got 20 attacks there from anyone so if you think you sent 20 attacks at a village at me in 60 or 70 you must be smoking something and should be sharing.

AndyJc

Update on this.

RIPFINS BEING NOBLED OUT BY S|W.

All I can say to this is LOL!

DeletedUser

Update on this.

RIPFINS BEING NOBLED OUT BY S|W.

All I can say to this is LOL!

Keep quiet andy
It's obvious he's giving his villages to them.
S|W couldn't even noble A=5 that fast, never-mind a player of Ripfin's caliber.

I think he wants to get rid of them before I get down there. Such a spoilsport.

Ripfin

Keep quiet andy
It's obvious he's giving his villages to them.
S|W couldn't even noble A=5 that fast, never-mind a player of Ripfin's caliber.

I think he wants to get rid of them before I get down there. Such a spoilsport.

nope getting rid of them before premium runs out.

DeletedUser

nope getting rid of them before premium runs out.

You keep saying that
Can you please explain the logic behind it.
Can't they have them after the premium runs out? is it against the rules:)

Ripfin

You keep saying that
Can you please explain the logic behind it.
Can't they have them after the premium runs out? is it against the rules:)

yeah they can have them i just don't want to mess with it having to find the village then clear it out so they can get it.

Ripfin

/bets rippy is taking a new account

bets your wrong, anywho I offered my K94 villas to a couple of CoD players I deemed worthy(their proven fighters) and they rejected me cause they had enemy villas to go for(see what I mean by proven fighters, go for war targets before easy targets).

DeletedUser

yeah they can have them i just don't want to mess with it having to find the village then clear it out so they can get it.

Not quite sure what you mean there I'm afraid

However i can guess that you mean it's easier with a premium sinve your only clearing out selected villages.
may I suggest that you don't clear them. Some of them are in serious need of ODA.

And since you're on proven fighters.
I'm glad you've chosen silversurffing. He's a proven fighter with 42% villas bellow 3.2k amongst his qonquers. He personally thanked me for nobling him and freeing his nobles as he would like to use them on his S|W enemies.

But the great fighter he is he decided to use them on the difficult operation of getting Ripfins' empty villas.

Hail to Ripfin & Silver
Hail to all Preven Fighters

AndyJc

bets your wrong, anywho I offered my K94 villas to a couple of CoD players I deemed worthy(their proven fighters) and they rejected me cause they had enemy villas to go for(see what I mean by proven fighters, go for war targets before easy targets).

People who are mostly based in K94 are hardly a frontline nobling machine....

Status
Not open for further replies.