Looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

I am farely new but I am looking for a tribe to help me learn this game better and show me the strings. You might think i'm just a stupid noob but everyone starts out as a noob and if you let me join your tribe and taught me some stuff i would no longer be one. So can I please join someones tribe?

DeletedUser1350

You can join the Huns

I would be glad if you were to join my tribes Huns we are an upcoming tribe with 21 members I know it is not large but with your help you can make it grow.
Thanks for reading,
Cheif of Huns
Kwabena

DeletedUser

thank you but can you send me an invite or something because I don't know how to go and get into it? its kinda confusing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3327

I'll send you information about Tribal Wars and how to get started.

I'm also in Huns

DeletedUser

join Tribal Warrior Fighters brand new tribe u will b in the tribal council!:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I would be glad if you were to join my tribes Huns we are an upcoming tribe with 21 members I know it is not large but with your help you can make it grow.
Thanks for reading,
Cheif of Huns
Kwabena

Don't join this guys tribe. He's a liar and a flake.

$$$$$$$$

join Tribal Warrior Fighters brand new tribe u will b in the tribal council!:icon_smile:

Don't join a brand new tribe, bad idea.

$$$$$$$$$

I would reccomend looking at your continent tribe rankings (go to rankings then on the list on the left click the tab that says "continent tribes").
Then I would try to join the top # on that list you can get in to. They will provide much more support and help then Kwabena1994 can or will.

-cossack

DeletedUser

JOin to "Army Of The South"

we are very strong every week we strong with more 10.000 point

plz try only for week :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1350

Umm

I don't know why you hold stuff from the past and try to defeat me with it. I thought this was over with but no you come back and talk more and more about me. I was just reading the frorum to get some updates. And there you go talking about me I hold nothing aganist you and I hopr you let go of that grude dragging relations from another world into diffrent worlds. I have better things to do than insult you. So bye and have a nice day :) !

DeletedUser

I don't know why you hold stuff from the past and try to defeat me with it. I thought this was over with but no you come back and talk more and more about me. I was just reading the frorum to get some updates. And there you go talking about me I hold nothing aganist you and I hopr you let go of that grude dragging relations from another world into diffrent worlds. I have better things to do than insult you. So bye and have a nice day :) !

I never insulted you. I simply stated a fact.

DeletedUser

Correction:

Kwabena = idiot
cossack07 = guy on a horse with a sword

So, it's an idiot vs. a guy on a horse with a sword.

i'd take your arguments about kwabena more seriously if you weren;t being so childish about it. all you've been able to pin on him is that he's supposedly a "fake" and an "idiot". how exactly is he a fake and an idiot? if you can't back up what you say, don't say it at all; you end up sounding like a bigger fool than the other guy.

DeletedUser1350

Listen

Listen to yourself saying you did not insult me you just did calling me an idoit. You bearly even know me so watch how you judge me. I do not take you for a strong person. You talk like a stupid child. I do not like the way you try to ruin me so evryone beware he is not truthful he calls people liars when he dosent even know them. I would never like to meet you I think you are a fool to talk like this. You are no man riding on a horse with a sword but an idotic toddler playing with an axe with out caution. Thats what you are so next time you judge me make sense please.