Looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

Listen to yourself saying you did not insult me you just did calling me an idoit. You bearly even know me so watch how you judge me. I do not take you for a strong person. You talk like a stupid child. I do not like the way you try to ruin me so evryone beware he is not truthful he calls people liars when he dosent even know them. I would never like to meet you I think you are a fool to talk like this. You are no man riding on a horse with a sword but an idotic toddler playing with an axe with out caution. Thats what you are so next time you judge me make sense please.

Honestly, if I met you in real I would most likely beat you up. How do you judge strong people, bronze, brains, combination? Because I happen to have an IQ of 143 and I can bench press 220 pounds. I made a 2342 on my SAT. I am a state champ wrestler 2 years straight in my weight class and I am also Regional Spelling Bee Runner Up. You are extremely annoying and obviously childish. You ask to join a tribe. You tell the person to upgrade you or you threaten to leave, real loyal. Yes, I am calling you a liar even though I don't know you. You are one. I think you are a fool because you don't know how to spell. I'm no man riding on a horse with a sword. I agree. I'm a 16 year old without a sword. But, I do have a jeep if that counts for anything. I do make perfect sense. However, I do admit my last post was slightly childish, I had a hard day. (broke up) Anyway, if you are going to call me childish prepare to have your village attacked.

DeletedUser

I made a 2342 on my SAT.

I don't know you, and I usually don't get involved in someone's personal grudges, but I saw this statement and had to call b.s. The maximum score you can make on the S.A.T.'s is a 1600. Sorry to burst your bubble on the bragging, but don't make a claim when it's easy for anyone to call you on it.

DeletedUser

I don't know you, and I usually don't get involved in someone's personal grudges, but I saw this statement and had to call b.s. The maximum score you can make on the S.A.T.'s is a 1600. Sorry to burst your bubble on the bragging, but don't make a claim when it's easy for anyone to call you on it.

You are incorrect. The best score available on a SAT as of last year is a 2400. They added 800 points for the essay section which is graded on a scaled of 1 through 8 if I recall correctly.

EDIT: Yes, I was correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are incorrect. The best score available on a SAT as of last year is a 2400. They added 800 points for the essay section which is graded on a scaled of 1 through 8 if I recall correctly.

I'll have to look into it, and if I am incorrect, then I do appologise.