Looking for War...

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

heh faaaark is the one who keeps bringing it up :) i just keep telling him he is wrong.......couldnt help but notice you sig says summin about you being the most dominating tribe in .net, surely if that was true you wouldnt need to merge and hug to win, why dont you change it to most deluded tribe in all of .net

Ignorance is a bliss, why don't you change your nick to the most deluded guy in .net :icon_redface:

Like i said, because you say/think so, it must be truth :lol:

Edit - why don't you go and poop on W12 forums, instead of derailing this thread, i am sure you may spark some life to that dead forum with your trolling :)

On topic - is TOS the only tribe fighting Coming atm ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ignorance is a bliss, why don't you change your nick to the most deluded guy in .net :icon_redface:

[/sarcasm]Like i said, because you say/think so, it must be truth :lol:[sarcasm]

haha well i would but i dont believe in god so it wouldnt really work would it :)

added sarcasm for you as some people just dont get it, aint it funny how they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit eh :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

They also say don't feed the trolls :icon_razz:

kinda hard to feed a mythical creature eh :icon_razz:

what you should of said there was "they also say dont feed the trolling forum users"

but heh you areone of the most deluded tribe on .net so who am i to tell you what to say eh :)

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

This is W55 W53, not W12. If you want to discuss W12 affairs, do so in the W12 forums.

PS: Thanks P0iz0n for pointing out my mistake.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you dont have to cover up what happened with long posts about stuff i aint even gonna read, i know you merged and hugged your way to victory and what ever you say will never change that :)

not saying its wrong for you to merge and hug to win a world, its what all the "great" players do, i mean look at allos :)
Try reading something and EDUCATE yourself, rather than making assumptions.

You seem to know everything about DNY. If so, then please list the merges that occurred. If you can't, then I'd seriously suggest you consider shutting it.

DeletedUser67788

Does it really matter that much to you?
It is pretty obvious he is just provoking you just to get this sort of reaction.
The option is always available for you to 'shut it' too, right?

DeletedUser

Try reading something and EDUCATE yourself, rather than making assumptions.

You seem to know everything about DNY. If so, then please list the merges that occurred. If you can't, then I'd seriously suggest you consider shutting it.

i just read the tv guide :) then i did the crossword and learnt a new word, then i assumed the position.

i know nothing about DNY other than the fact they merge alot and hug there way to a win, nothing wrong with that ofc, i just prefer to fight my wars like a man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.