LOTS in a Crysis...

• Thread starter DeletedUser54374
  • Start date

DeletedUser

going to move those cats to that lvl 0 wall so i can smash them up also ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

waw...Nice tread.. sounds good.. CRY very enthusiastic for this tread..

Deluxe4 Joined 28th February 2009 - 04:00 32,443
zac532 Joined 28th February 2009 - 01:00 29,233
SG-M Joined 28th February 2009 - 01:00 38,091
xxMexx07 Joined 01st March 2009 - 01:00 21,913

Mass recruitment..
and them is your spies in mist too??

DeletedUser

lol @ mass recruitment. Recruiting 4 players in 48 hours is hardly Mass recruitment.

If Crysis was Mass recruiting, would there not be 60 Players by now? There are players trying there hardest to get into Crysis but no.

Crysis is selective, not desperate.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

Mass recruitment..

Woah more ignorance. You should of read every post before critizing us on mass recruitment, like many people already have.

These were a few of the many who applied to join us, so after thorougly questionning and examining, we decided they were fit to join us, and invited them all around the same time.

DeletedUser54374

Mass recruitment..

Another ignorant person? My god.. read the whole forums or at least know what you are talking about. I explained myself many times already. Anyways, think what you want :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, riz u shud name this forum the "explaining the reason for taking members in to ignorant people cos they just dont get it the first time" :p

people, please look at the whole forum before u look at one quote that makes u think ur so smart

fanbubub

I won't be revealing my identity in W30 for reasons of my own, but the idea of [CRY] actually recruiting LOTS members is laughable, but even more laughable than this is the fact people try to say they're mass recruiting. Just.. No.

All my respect goes out to the members of LOTS that stood by their tribe despite taking the beating. I have the upmost respect for the tribe .T., the best four members of LOTS all in one tribe.

-Disclaimer-
This is entirely my own opinion and in no way reflects the thoughts of my tribe.

DeletedUser

I won't be revealing my identity in W30 for reasons of my own

-Disclaimer-
This is entirely my own opinion and in no way reflects the thoughts of my tribe.
What's the point of adding a disclaimer if you're using an alias and nobody knows which tribe you're in?

On-topic: Good job [CRY], although beating down a noob tribe doesn't always deserve a declaration. :icon_wink:

Also interesting that out of the original 8 members that LOTS wanted to merge into your tribe with, 2 of them have now been accepted.

DeletedUser

Mass recruitment..

Eh?

How familiar are you guys with Twstats..

For example...

This is one of your players tribe history from another world...

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None {K}2 18th April 2008 - 08:11:07 135
None {K} 22nd June 2008 - 14:00:33 53,482
{K} None 20th October 2008 - 10:00:01 849,815

Jeez?

Maybe he could be a spy!

There are good players that came out of {K} acctully about 5-6 in [CRY] atm....

So Uhm while planning that mass attack try to recruit a wee bit less..

DeletedUser

going to move those cats to that lvl 0 wall so i can smash them up also ?

I really don't think you want to go against those cats.. They are pretty beastly and even more beastly when im operating them..

fanbubub

What's the point of adding a disclaimer if you're using an alias and nobody knows which tribe you're in?

oh.. yeah.. Heh, I kinda wrote the first bit then the second bit in a complete different mind set. That was my first post here in W30 pnp's, was typing as if people knew who I was - thanks for pointing that out :p

Also, who is this Hotshot368 guy. He speaks here more than any member of [CRY] or LOTS.. :icon_confused:

I expect nothing but great things out of CRY in the future knowing one of the leaders IRL >:]

DeletedUser

oh.. yeah.. Heh, I kinda wrote the first bit then the second bit in a complete different mind set. That was my first post here in W30 pnp's, was typing as if people knew who I was - thanks for pointing that out :p

Also, who is this Hotshot368 guy. He speaks here more than any member of [CRY] or LOTS.. :icon_confused:

I expect nothing but great things out of CRY in the future knowing one of the leaders IRL >:]

You have never heard of the Great Hotshot368?!

Probably not hes such a noob...

[CRY] may or maynot do great things I truthfully don't know.. But at the least they have more important bussiness as there such affairs.. :p

Is there a problem that I'm not in CRY nor LOTS and still talking?

DeletedUser54374

On-topic: Good job [CRY], although beating down a noob tribe doesn't always deserve a declaration. :icon_wink:

Also interesting that out of the original 8 members that LOTS wanted to merge into your tribe with, 2 of them have now been accepted.

Well, we didn't know they were so noobish :icon_wink: We were, stat wise, equally even. We were around rank 20, while they were in the mid 20's or so. Anyways, I thought it could use a declaration(although this wasn't really a declaration).

And what do you mean 2 of them have now been accepted? Now? The last member I recruited was not a LOTS member, and that was on the 6th of March. Apparently you didn't read the whole thread either? Because I have explained why those members have joined. There were, I believe, only 4 members of them that joined us. And I explained each of them and why they came. Although, I must say, that the good members of ex LOTS formed the tribe .T., and those players seems promising :icon_wink: So maybe it's not a bad idea to gain some nice handy recruits here...

DeletedUser

Well, we didn't know they were so noobish :icon_wink: We were, stat wise, equally even. We were around rank 20, while they were in the mid 20's or so. Anyways, I thought it could use a declaration(although this wasn't really a declaration).

And what do you mean 2 of them have now been accepted? Now? The last member I recruited was not a LOTS member, and that was on the 6th of March. Apparently you didn't read the whole thread either? Because I have explained why those members have joined. There were, I believe, only 4 members of them that joined us. And I explained each of them and why they came. Although, I must say, that the good members of ex LOTS formed the tribe .T., and those players seems promising :icon_wink: So maybe it's not a bad idea to gain some nice handy recruits here...

Any comment of the clumsy recruiting?

DeletedUser54374

Any comment of the clumsy recruiting?

Erm, my comment would be that it's not clumsy. If it is, and you do in fact get information from a Crysis member, then please take a snapshot of our forums or something and post it up here for all to see. :icon_wink:

I will be waiting..

DeletedUser

By saying "now" I wasn't implying that they had recently been recruited. "Now" meaning that when I posted, they were members of your tribe.

I was saying that it was interesting because of the mail in the first post.

DeletedUser

****** on 10.03. at 04:07
Yea, it just came down the pipe, it looks like some of my tribe are going after some of yours. Srry, i didn't know. It should make for a good stats show. But i am not sure how much influence i have in the matter anymore...

Theres one of the starting convo's that won't reveal who he is..

Uhm as we went on hes on my side now..

So.. There you go