LOVE OLB:p

DeletedUser

Plz show here the <<love>> u have for OLB,and state the reason u <<love>> them. i couldnt resist in making such a topic since half of the posts in world 7 (TW foroum) and in world 8 concern OLB

DeletedUser5608

My love? What love? They are arrogant *EDIT*. Claiming they are the best less than half a day into the world is too egotistical, and will bring a lot of hate towards them. Even BDAS wasnt this bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

really? u mean that their tribe members and leaders claimed to be Number one? i didnt hear any statement

DeletedUser

My love? What love? They are arrogant b*st*rds. Claiming they are the best less than half a day into the world is too egotistical, and will bring a lot of hate towards them. Even BDAS wasnt this bad.

finally i agree with u :icon_wink:

OLB will vanish when the age of noble start

as i can see they want to be fam and dead in the same time

they had bring lot of enemies and it will be easy to take them down in all contients

7 tribes from top 20 had mark OLB as enemies !!!????

DeletedUser

OMG....bros!!!! that was a joke!!! lololol..... Morthy isnt even in world 8....check their dukes and barons,there is no Morthy in the aristocracy. he made a joke. plz check,unless i am so mistaken!!!

DeletedUser5608

OMG....bros!!!! that was a joke!!! lololol..... Morthy isnt even in world 8....check their dukes and barons,there is no Morthy in the aristocracy. he made a joke. plz check,unless i am so mistaken!!!

Could be an alias, but I am too lazy to check

DeletedUser

so to make some things clear. everybody in world 8 hates OLB because of a fake post???? it cant be...

DeletedUser

well if you read my post in my thread, that analogy pretty much sums it up for ya

excitement

so to make some things clear. everybody in world 8 hates OLB because of a fake post???? it cant be...

every member of OLB represents OLB, those posts were all real and contain our mentality

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
w1 no match
w2 no match
w3 no match
w4 no match
w5 no match
w6 16514 Excitement Suicid 2.224 1
w7 no match

search
Nick/Name: Player Tribe

shhhhhhhh now, u are pawned....lol

excitement

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
w1 no match
w2 no match
w3 no match
w4 no match
w5 no match
w6 16514 Excitement Suicid 2.224 1
w7 no match

search
Nick/Name: Player Tribe

shhhhhhhh now, u are pawned....lol

ha putting that in two threads!!! you have been double owned. Only a fool makes a fake forum account before building up a mini village to look like a noob!

DeletedUser

Ok excitement, how is your tribe now going to deal with the fact that you are the #1 hated tribe of world 8?

excitement

a fool? so now u personally attack me. ok,as u wish

hmm. Now I'll call you stupid :(. I said a person with a fake account made only for the forums without building up a village first was a fool :(. You however have played under this forum name :(. Yet you claim I am calling you a fool...

DeletedUser5608

OMG, try finding the player excitement, you wont be able to find him. He is a forum troll.