LOVE OLB:p

DeletedUser5608

• Refugees •

We do not harbour refugees. If you want to join the tribe you must have any previous affairs settled first, otherwise if you ask for help because of attacks that started prior to your joining, you will be thrown out immediately!

Well if you can't follow my code, maybe you can at least follow the one you wrote :icon_wink:

(btw that is a direct quote from your tribe profile)

d.a. got owned again

DeletedUser8472

why are we flaming D.A. ? Give him a couple months to learn first

DeletedUser

why are we flaming D.A. ? Give him a couple months to learn first

cause he is a noob and he won't admit it... He even makes threads about how his tribe is so good, when nobody likes him.

DeletedUser

cause he is a noob and he won't admit it... He even makes threads about how his tribe is so good, when nobody likes him.

why dont you determine this in the game? I know this is not a big deal, but i dont want to see the w8 forums get wrecked later on by having big mudslinging battles, work out your differences in game, dont just say he is a noob, PROVE he is a noob in game.

DeletedUser

why dont you determine this in the game? I know this is not a big deal, but i dont want to see the w8 forums get wrecked later on by having big mudslinging battles, work out your differences in game, dont just say he is a noob, PROVE he is a noob in game.

Isn't mudslinging almost the exact definition of propaganda? That and it's more fun to call him a newb on here AND squish him ingame.