Lying to his own tribe

DeletedUser

Knowing slippy from another world, he isnt one to leave a fight, let alone run :icon_rolleyes:

no-one cares if you know him well or not! He did run away, you can not deny this.

DeletedUser61629

Hey man, going by his own words mate...

Just scroll back a few pages.. He left when he thought sin was finished...

Not a very loyal member, now was he?

He did not run, running from a fight and seeking to be in an active tribe are two very different things.
Not usually one to defend the enemy, but i dont see why you guys are arguing over something so stupid, or how you are even trying to say he ran from anything.

Refugee? Sure.
Runner? No..

no-one cares if you know him well or not! He did run away, you can not deny this.

I dont know him well, id be surprised if he even knew my name.
And yes I can deny it, and you arent one to talk, I already dont like you too much because of your whining and it would be best for you not to argue with me right now :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He did not run, running from a fight and seeking to be in an active tribe are two very different things.
Not usually one to defend the enemy, but i dont see why you guys are arguing over something so stupid, or how you are even trying to say he ran from anything.

Refugee? Sure.
Runner? No..

I dont know him well, id be surprised if he even knew my name.
And yes I can deny it, and you arent one to talk, I already dont like you too much because of your whining and it would be best for you not to argue with me right now :icon_wink:

Ok, so he went from an inactive tribe where he basically took an oath of loyalty, to "run" to an active tribe. How can it be any other way??

I know personally, you will have to rim me in Fear, and Death before that...

Leaving during a war, if you are a refugee... then you ran somewhere, right???

Fleeing the scene of danger, is a very vague definition of Refugee... But Fled is what he did.

DeletedUser

Ok, so he went from an inactive tribe where he basically took an oath of loyalty, to "run" to an active tribe. How can it be any other way??

I know personally, you will have to rim me in Fear, and Death before that...

Leaving during a war, if you are a refugee... then you ran somewhere, right???

Fleeing the scene of danger, is a very vague definition of Refugee... But Fled is what he did.

There is loyalty, and there is stupidity. Slippy stayed loyal untill it was 100% sure that SIN as a serious tribe wouldn't survive in my eyes. He stayed loyal to the cause as he joined(twice) another tribe that had somewhat the same diplomacy list.

DeletedUser

There is loyalty, and there is stupidity. Slippy stayed loyal untill it was 100% sure that SIN as a serious tribe wouldn't survive in my eyes. He stayed loyal to the cause as he joined(twice) another tribe that had somewhat the same diplomacy list.

Wait, that sounds like calling you stupid for being last man alive in FEAR, it's not. I just meant to say, that everyone plays a different TW, and you don't have to always be a coward if you leave your tribe.

DeletedUser

Jesus, I'm in KW now, basically SIN. My first home. now drop it Pajuno and come get me like you said you would.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jesus, I'm in KW now, basically SIN. My first home. now drop it Pajuno and come get me like you said you would.

Aye, another fled to another new tribe. Hehehehe.

I assume by your final post response, you admit that i was correct?

DeletedUser

Aye, another fled to another new tribe. Hehehehe.

I assume by your final post response, you admit that i was correct?

No, I didn't run. You have NO idea of the full gist of why I left, Sure I admitted earlier I left a going no where tribe to join an active tribe fighting the same enemies. However I moved to KW, my first tribe and my home, I fled nothing. Infact I have more red dots.

Keep talkin Paj, and come get me.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dont worry little buddy. I will.

You still admitted you fled. And why do you have to wait for me to come to you?

If you move towards me, i move towards you.. .we can meet in the middle.

Remember, your tribe lost... ;)

DeletedUser

bear%20hug.jpg

Sorry, Couldn't resist :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Dont worry little buddy. I will.

You still admitted you fled. And why do you have to wait for me to come to you?

Remember, your tribe lost... ;)

Yup my tribe lost, which means I don't have to move anywhere for you. Like I said COME GET ME.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yup my tribe lost, which means I don't have to move anywhere for you. Like I said COME GET ME.

North or south?

Typical, got your ass kicked, and happy enough about it.

Twas me, i would be out getting some.

DeletedUser

North or south?

Typical, got your ass kicked, and happy enough about it.

Twas me, i would be out getting some.

Out getting some? If your here, how are you out getting some?

Anyways. Still don't see any action from you.

Typical Pajuno...All talk.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Out getting some? If your here, how are you out getting some?

Anyways. Still don't see any action from you.

Typical Pajuno...All talk.

Yeah, typical Slippy. Expects me to noble him out overnight??

And yes, out getting some means go get some villages from your enemies stead of talking straight shit.

Check the size of our accounts, who is talk and who has been action... ??

Like i said

NORTH or SOUTH.

Which do you prefer me to come kick you in??

ps. the ONLY thing i have seen from you in months is Posts. You have done NOTHING in sin war cept get your ass kicked out of our kds.....

If Sin players all gave up as easy as you do, Oh, wait...

They did.

Ooops.....

btw, how many wars have you won?? how many enemies have you nobled?? What HAVE you done in world 6???

Last edited: