mad families

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonsta

We were in it for the long haul and had grand plans. Part of those plans involved mass recruiting so we could find the gems mixed in with all the trash, instead of just grabbing the largest point players and fizzling within a year as so many other tribes did. We were able to keep tight controls via sitting the dukes of each of the K tribes almost daily. We also mass mailed ALL the members at once instead of waiting for the K dukes' sittings or for them to get around to forwarding the mails. And, finally, while it was true odds were good back then that the LIFE player nearest you probably sucked, there were always better players who would come for you soon enough. This is what greenie discovered a few weeks after he back stabbed LIFE after purposefully misinterpreting our actions. Greenie further believed, according to his mails and our spies copies of his SGL posts, he was the primary focus of LIFE and couldn't understand at the time why we didn't counterattack him and noble him out of K76 immediately. In truth, he was barely a bump in the road... or perhaps more like avian roadkill on the road - squawked a lot while he breathed but then squashed nicely between the rocky pavement when push came to shove. We simply added him to the to-do list and finished up what we were working on before paying him any attention. Greenie took this as evidence of lack or coordination and all around suckiness on our part. I think this is the main point which has always stuck in his craw and engendered his endearing hatred for LIFE for years to come.

Oh, also, TUBA did not become LIFE. Three TUBA members migrated to K76 when they saw the writing on the wall and after some disagreements with TUBA leadership. After arriving, they created LIFE. Can't really blame anyone for messing that up because honestly, who cares :p

lmao, I think you just broke the record for most excuses used in a sentence. I like the part where rebel necrobumped an old thread and the only post from LIFE is all about me.

DeletedUser

Come on now guys, there's no reason to bump 5 year old threads...necrobumping is considered spam. :icon_neutral:

It's fine to reminisce and even laugh at how wrong ancient predictions are...just don't bring back to life a thread that should long be in the dustbin of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.