Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The player limit for this world is 50,000.

So we have a player limit of 50,000 members?

Statistics World 53

Number of players: 50.008
Total villages: 62.631 (1.25 per player)

ABSOLUTE MADNESS!

DeletedUser

It could be that the total number of players fluctuates based on the number of accounts set for deletion.

DeletedUser

Does that count the moderators or bots who join the world?

Or perhaps they have to close it after it gets to 50k players and then anyone that tries to restart can't?

Who knows...

DeletedUser

madness?! this is w53! D:<

but srsly .. THEY LIED TO US :[

slinkiestwizard

Then I wouldn't get to hear his reason. If this is something earth shattering to W53, by all means, I'll leave it.

well as it was announced it would be closed at 5o k , and possibly be reopened , im curious to if it will be opened for a short time to expand the rim or if its permanently closed.

In all reality its a good question as if it stays closed this may be a world where few players just play for start up and actually try and fight it to the end

DeletedUser

I would really appreciate it to be reopened. Because you know, I'm kinda right on the rim. And I need fresh meat! (And more than 2 barbs in my 15x15!)

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that the world would be closed at 50k players, but paying members/PA users would be allowed to join still.

50k players on one world is kinda epic, but how many are actually active?
10k...? 20k...?
I doubt they'd need to close the world as in about 2 weeks they'll be a fair few grey villages turning up me thinks.

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that the world would be closed at 50k players, but paying members/PA users would be allowed to join still.

50k players on one world is kinda epic, but how many are actually active?
10k...? 20k...?
I doubt they'd need to close the world as in about 2 weeks they'll be a fair few grey villages turning up me thinks.

I like your avy

greenmonsta

Also madness, did the mods forget to change the coin price on tuesday, or just not reply to that thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.