Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As K74 isn't even a quarter full yet - closing the world not would leave a very empty world - we'd need approximately 50,000 people rimming in order to reach the corners of the map

close it for now by all means - but it will need reopening later, and the newcomers will need to grow very quickly to survive (would anyone here stand a chance joining an early world now? seriously? even with morale your village is just a farm or an eventual noble target

DeletedUser

nah, keep the world open. currently there are only 12 continents full and 4 half full.

Out of 100 continents available....

I think that of all people who get rimmed, only a small percentage will try again

And I need some more farms here on the rim ;)

DeletedUser

Number of players: 49.700

Normality has been restored! THANK GOD!

DeletedUser

You guys are missing the point, we dont want a 100 k world, we want a endable world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71572

So we have a player limit of 50,000 members?

Statistics World 53

Number of players: 50.008
Total villages: 62.631 (1.25 per player)

ABSOLUTE MADNESS!

I'm guessing Morthy is closing the world manually, and wasn't on at the time it passed 50,000 members.

However, now the count is 49.835

DeletedUser

Maybe everybody should restart 3 or 4 times to fill it up and have one huge core of barbs?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Maybe everybody should restart 3 or 4 times to fill it up and have one huge core of barbs?:icon_eek:

That'd actually be rather funny to see the core full of Barbs :icon_eek:

It'd be a race to get back in there though :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

That'd actually be rather funny to see the core full of Barbs :icon_eek:

It'd be a race to get back in there though :icon_twisted:

I´ve seen that b4. Me and reltihmd deleted on W38. BOOM the core went barb. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.