Magnum Announcement

DeletedUser

Interesting timing, the same time the crayn and tesb nap time period expires, hmmmmmmmmm

could the old alliance be rekindled

I thought our NAP expired expired this morning. That's when I sent my attacks atleast.

DeletedUser

Interesting timing, the same time the crayn and tesb nap time period expires, hmmmmmmmmm

We were going to declare earlier, but had to wait on edgey's declaration :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked TESB's colour on the map has not changed, I could be wrong. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Yea, that purple doesn't look anything like light blue.

It could be LT is right and I'm colourblind of course.

DeletedUser

Either that or we have ascended to such levels of alliance we no longer have to mark each other on the map, ah I bore myself sometimes.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who uses they key for diplomacy anyway.

Good luck Magnum its nice to have some attacks my ODD was lacking.

Now for some fun.

DeletedUser

Im Gunner love to see stats on this

Go Magnummm :) WOOP WOOP

<3 Edgums

DeletedUser

Good luck all and now finally some action real good action in the core!!! what's that now? Top 5 trbes at war? Were are the other 5 in the top 10 doing?

Lets get some stats stat! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It is a quite clear now, the frog man must die. <3 Have fun guys, this should be fun...

Nicksta195

Hehe... Should be some interesting things on this chat. This will be fun.

DeletedUser

Bound to happen I guess. Best of luck Magnum, looking forward to the change of pace on World 21 :).

Edit: Vilbrii just draw firstblood - Puffin takes the lead!

DeletedUser

I remember when I joined this world was all hugs. Where's the love guys?! All this warring is getting me a little teary eyed :icon_cry:

ps. Good luck to Puffin :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

we will equal that out soon enough :)

I'm sure you will, but will you be able to keep the pace?

With the amount of inactives you have, your own member that took over TBS's account, Fesin being semi active, Edgey who seems to have made a full return and Dawn (<3) taking over as duke never mind warring Ron at the same time.

Seems you have some definate unsettling occurances happening, and deffinately not enough input to launch any kind of co-ordinated offensive.

Good luck to both sides, but in all honesty, is there going to be any upsets in this war (apart from a few lost villages) i think not.

-Losing-Sanity-

Good luck to both sides. Should be interesting to see how this one plays out.
Unless im mistaken this is the first top5 tribe PuFFiN has faced, so it will be great to finally see this war machine in action :D

Bwah when you win i expect more pics of you in those dresses... :icon_wink: