MagPie FAILs

DeletedUser96427

to show How big off a FAIL MAGPIE is here is a Report. Latin187Pride didn't even call his Militia nor did he ask for support :icon_twisted:

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/468620e543c467e6f06eee0f99a13d7e

Same for Symbah didn't ask for support nor did he call upon his militia

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/b68b4cc60e6d299f7e57e937aa699f5d

Oh nooooo please don't attack me with your spears and swords because i am still a noob and only defend with axes :icon_rolleyes: :icon_redface:

Please Magpie if your members only attack us with Defensive troops then you've already lost this war :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

this is form 2 of the BOSS members who have not called on there Militia nor have they asked for support, just goes to show whos tirbe is better BOSS or MAGPIE? :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

please Attack my village next MAGPIE my AXES are waiting to die because i am using them as support :icon_rolleyes:......Sike suckas :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to show How big off a FAIL MAGPIE is here is a Report. Latin187Pride didn't even call his Militia nor did he ask for support :icon_twisted:

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/468620e543c467e6f06eee0f99a13d7e

Same for Symbah didn't ask for support nor did he call upon his militia

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/b68b4cc60e6d299f7e57e937aa699f5d

Oh nooooo please don't attack me with your spears and swords because i am still a noob and only defend with axes :icon_rolleyes: :icon_redface:

Please Magpie if your members only attack us with Defensive troops then you've already lost this war :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

this is form 2 of the BOSS members who have not called on there Militia nor have they asked for support, just goes to show whos tirbe is better BOSS or MAGPIE? :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

please Attack my village next MAGPIE my AXES are waiting to die because i am using them as support :icon_rolleyes:......Sike suckas :lol:

Noob. Wars don't happen at 300 points. Maybe they're not online, ever thought of that possibility? And BOSS Fail..

DeletedUser

I have no idea about either of these tribes, however after reading this post I'm rather convinced BOSS fails.

DeletedUser

Magpie have a few decent players, but BOSS are showing their "nooby" signs :p

DeletedUser96427

Magpie have a few decent players, but BOSS are showing their "nooby" signs :p

yes big noobs by making a Family Alliance? OMG! :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

the point of me posting this is because MAGPIE FAILs at life in attacking yes they have at the most 10 very good players i give them that but most of there players FAIL you call BOSS noobs? at least we know how to attack with Offensive troops and not Defensive Troops. Unlike MAGPIE players who use Defensive troops to attack :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: Except for there 10 good players who are the only ones who are smart and use axes to attack.

you call BOSS a FAIL noob tribe but in the end we will see who the Fail Noob tribe is when MAGPIE falls to its knees before the might of the K43 Alliance and on top of that BOSS has more experienced players with them than MAGPIE does and thats what will make a tirbe great is the players in the tribes who have high experience :icon_biggrin:

just because on this world BOSS makes a Family tribe and a K43 Defense Alliance don't make them noobs as there are about 20 other families in W54 and most of them are in the top 20 ranks so its what ever we will see who wins and who Fails our of MAGPIE vs BOSS :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser96039

This is really funny the second report you showed isn't even a MAGPIE player and never was. Yes we may have a few non-experienced players but they fight for the team... it's early in the world for a war and we have higher OD than ALL YOUR FAMILIES..Well done ..If we fall which i highly doubt it will be to lack of intrest or being overwhelmed with a 1000 members in all your allies

A humble player

when hiding places and and a lack of battles wins wars,
there are no wars

DeletedUser96039

So you failed in knowing Magpie members lmao..And how about the clearance reports and how do you think we got rank 15 ODA..All thanks to BOSS

A humble player

So you failed in knowing Magpie members lmao..And how about the clearance reports and how do you think we got rank 15 ODA..All thanks to BOSS

was that aimed at me?
ODA means you are doing badly until about 3 villages.
THose aren't clearance reports, and a lack of militia defending was stupid.

DeletedUser96427

This is really funny the second report you showed isn't even a MAGPIE player and never was. Yes we may have a few non-experienced players but they fight for the team... it's early in the world for a war and we have higher OD than ALL YOUR FAMILIES..Well done ..If we fall which i highly doubt it will be to lack of intrest or being overwhelmed with a 1000 members in all your allies

well yes he was and you kicked him, plus we have about 20 other FAILED Reports from your players :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

stop crying about our allies, your the ones who started this war by attacking our members and if you ready our Tribal profile and then our Allies it will say if you attack one of us you attack all of us so you brought this upon your selfs

DeletedUser96427

and now that your tirbe can't handle being attacked by 8 tribes of the top 10 tribes in K43 your going to say something about us and our allies attacking you? i offer you a nap or alliance and then your members went behind my back and attacked my members and that was your tribes down fall as we will not stop until your tribe disbands and your players start over, we have more members and right now in our alliance its 5v1 per each of your players, for every 1 of your players we have 5 to attack them :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser96048

Next time, bring a spoiler containing a picture of an attractive woman.. or don't post

DeletedUser

and now that your tirbe can't handle being attacked by 8 tribes of the top 10 tribes in K43 your going to say something about us and our allies attacking you? i offer you a nap or alliance and then your members went behind my back and attacked my members and that was your tribes down fall as we will not stop until your tribe disbands and your players start over, we have more members and right now in our alliance its 5v1 per each of your players, for every 1 of your players we have 5 to attack them :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

You have no idea how much a of a noob you sound in this post. Having 8 out of the top 10 continent tribes(most are going to go away soon) around is not really a good thing. I have to give it to magpie that they have not gone hugging everyone they can lay their eyes on

DeletedUser

yes big noobs by making a Family Alliance? OMG! :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

the point of me posting this is because MAGPIE FAILs at life in attacking yes they have at the most 10 very good players i give them that but most of there players FAIL you call BOSS noobs? at least we know how to attack with Offensive troops and not Defensive Troops. Unlike MAGPIE players who use Defensive troops to attack :icon_redface: :icon_redface::icon_redface: Except for there 10 good players who are the only ones who are smart and use axes to attack.

you call BOSS a FAIL noob tribe but in the end we will see who the Fail Noob tribe is when MAGPIE falls to its knees before the might of the K43 Alliance and on top of that BOSS has more experienced players with them than MAGPIE does and thats what will make a tirbe great is the players in the tribes who have high experience :icon_biggrin:

just because on this world BOSS makes a Family tribe and a K43 Defense Alliance don't make them noobs as there are about 20 other families in W54 and most of them are in the top 20 ranks so its what ever we will see who wins and who Fails our of MAGPIE vs BOSS :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

Ok just reading this is slowly.... dropping my IQ. MAGPIE failing doesn't mean you at BOSS are any better if that's what you are trying to say. I mean have you ever played TW for more than 2 weeks? Your going to get into way more fights, you're not like other tribes and players and they're not like you. There's going to be fighting, or probably merging in your case.
But that's apart of the game.

When things start rolling and people are pumping out nobles, I want to see if the "experienced players" of BOSS will succeed. And yes, there are about 20 other families, and yes most are top 20, but let's see if it lasts that way for long. (doesn't mean there still won't be families in the top 20)

DeletedUser

Oyea well my tirbe is alleid wit Magpye nd our 27 alleis will deestroi u plus our 32 NAps cuz we outnumbr u 42 to 1 nd we wil nobl u 2 deth........how u fel abot dat? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser96039

was that aimed at me?
ODA means you are doing badly until about 3 villages.
THose aren't clearance reports, and a lack of militia defending was stupid.

no aimed at nalah or whoever he is called and nalah are you serious!!!! Check tw stats we never had such a player, i know the noob in you is convinced but as you develop in experienced and skill you will here of a site called twstats. I like how you talk and talk and talk... Just watch this war is perfect for us, we filter all useless players ,shows who is agressive,gives us farms with less why did you attack me mail... We do not even consider this a war. If you want a war go where the frontline is at least 2k's big and major skills is needed./

rant over... (ALL AIMED AT NALAH and his tribal members)

DeletedUser

I didn't read through everything here because it hurt my eyes but I did decided to have a look through a few of their stats so I could pick someone to support

Magpies
Cool profile pic
Average points are good in comparision (234)
ODA is pretty good
Only 54 members

Boss
Bad start in PnP
Average points 216
ODA is terrible in compaision (twice as many players and half the ODA)
96 players? You clearly didnt mass recruit

Now for the profile
I advise everyone to have a look, its one of those things you have to see to appreciate
here

Anyways....
4 Recruiters
3 Coalition of defenders, 4 associate BOSS tribes...So a family tribe with 6 members (not including coalition of blah blahs academies)
Acts of war yadda yadda yaddah
4 diplomats? Seriously?
Definitions of Allies,NAPs and Enemies....Thanks :icon_rolleyes:
And more rambling about enemies

So............

GO MAGPIES