MagPie FAILs

DeletedUser

Oh, my bad. So, let me try to wrap my obviously inferior mind around your logic. So you don't want Boss to know that you know who the spy is but then in the same thread you say that you know who the spy is. Ahhh ok, I get it I get it.

Wait... what?

EXACTLY!

We make them think we know, when we dont (or do we) and so, if we dont know they mess up and we find out, but if we do then they think we dont. But we might.

You see?

*passes alcomohol* this might help understand it :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, I think I'm going to need lots of that to understand what you're talking about. You may want to ease up on consumption yourself, though.

Buzzed PnP'ing is Drunk PnP'ing!

DeletedUser

W54noob today at 15:27
Previously, WTF?!? was ~DAB~ Due to problems in there leadership, I have "Forcefully" Taken over leadership and will now be handeling everythign within the tribe.
hazoi today at 21:54
hmmm ok
hazoi today at 23:05
WHY did u take over the leader ship. I will be sorry for that. I promise u. U will be marked as enemies and u will be attacked until u restart.
hazoi today at 23:08
I am warning u, U disband the tribe right know or u will pay for what u have done

awww there so scary with there spears!

[SPOIL]
77269062.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84906

What does that image prove other than your online times? :S

DeletedUser

hmmm, idk tbh just thoguth my properties screen was funny cause it doesn't have a disband button.

and ont care who knows my times tbh.

DeletedUser

yes big noobs by making a Family Alliance? OMG! :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

the point of me posting this is because MAGPIE FAILs at life in attacking yes they have at the most 10 very good players i give them that but most of there players FAIL you call BOSS noobs? at least we know how to attack with Offensive troops and not Defensive Troops. Unlike MAGPIE players who use Defensive troops to attack :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: Except for there 10 good players who are the only ones who are smart and use axes to attack.

you call BOSS a FAIL noob tribe but in the end we will see who the Fail Noob tribe is when MAGPIE falls to its knees before the might of the K43 Alliance and on top of that BOSS has more experienced players with them than MAGPIE does and thats what will make a tirbe great is the players in the tribes who have high experience :icon_biggrin:

just because on this world BOSS makes a Family tribe and a K43 Defense Alliance don't make them noobs as there are about 20 other families in W54 and most of them are in the top 20 ranks so its what ever we will see who wins and who Fails our of MAGPIE vs BOSS :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

All I got from that was.. BLAH BLAH BLAH I'm a noob BLAH Magpie PWN us BLAH BLAH

DeletedUser

EXACTLY!

We make them think we know, when we dont (or do we) and so, if we dont know they mess up and we find out, but if we do then they think we dont. But we might.

You see?

"i see" said the blind man to his deaf daughter.....

(in case you were missing the point here, "i'm not impressed")

DeletedUser

Wow, funny haha.

Magpie has a lot better ODA/Members :D

Plus "BOSS" = "Brotherhood of SITH Society" + Starwars Vid as Homepage?? = FAIL.
cordially,

F-I

DeletedUser

to show How big off a FAIL MAGPIE is here is a Report. Latin187Pride didn't even call his Militia nor did he ask for support :icon_twisted:

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/468620e543c467e6f06eee0f99a13d7e

Same for Symbah didn't ask for support nor did he call upon his militia

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/b68b4cc60e6d299f7e57e937aa699f5d

Oh nooooo please don't attack me with your spears and swords because i am still a noob and only defend with axes :icon_rolleyes: :icon_redface:

Please Magpie if your members only attack us with Defensive troops then you've already lost this war :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

this is form 2 of the BOSS members who have not called on there Militia nor have they asked for support, just goes to show whos tirbe is better BOSS or MAGPIE? :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

please Attack my village next MAGPIE my AXES are waiting to die because i am using them as support :icon_rolleyes:......Sike suckas :lol:

First report = -20 luck?

2nd report = not a tribemember

DeletedUser96499

was that aimed at me?
ODA means you are doing badly until about 3 villages.
THose aren't clearance reports, and a lack of militia defending was stupid.

No, ODA is always good.
Also, you realize that it was BOSS that didn't use militia right?

Edited to fix grammar.

DeletedUser96427

well all of you can say what you want i will reply no further its a waste of my time, lets just see what happens, as for what someone said about BOSS experienced players being good when nobles come out? we shall see in due time BOSS is just the Start give it 1-2 months and thinngs will be changed greatly within K43 and Magpie will be no-more.

DeletedUser96039

well all of you can say what you want i will reply no further its a waste of my time, lets just see what happens, as for what someone said about BOSS experienced players being good when nobles come out? we shall see in due time BOSS is just the Start give it 1-2 months and thinngs will be changed greatly within K43 and Magpie will be no-more.

dear me your not even in K 43 but K 34 ...:icon_eek:, No Family tribes in your own K ? Leave the externals and go back to your village it probably needs to start troop production

DeletedUser96427

dear me your not even in K 43 but K 34 ...:icon_eek:, No Family tribes in your own K ? Leave the externals and go back to your village it probably needs to start troop production

wow thats the best you have? come on baby girl surly you can say something better and smarter than that? use your brain thats what god gave you one for to use it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Did I miss something ??

DeletedUser96427

I didn't read through everything here because it hurt my eyes but I did decided to have a look through a few of their stats so I could pick someone to support

Magpies
Cool profile pic
Average points are good in comparision (234)
ODA is pretty good
Only 54 members

Boss
Bad start in PnP
Average points 216
ODA is terrible in compaision (twice as many players and half the ODA)

OK yes our ODA isn't as good as Magpie now but that will change trust me we are just defending for now and Organizing our attacks in 1 weeks time our ODA will be the same as Magpie unlike them who just randomly attack we Organize our attacks.

DeletedUser96427

Did I miss something ??

i wasn't going to say anything but this kid Devilrat made a post about me in K34 and Devilrat who thinks he can Manipulate people FAILS at it such a noob hey look i spelled Manipulate right :lol: wonder how many other players can spell like this? i know of one player who fails at it anyone care to Guess? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i wasn't going to say anything but this kid Devilrat made a post about me in K34 and Devilrat who thinks he can Manipulate people FAILS at it such a noob hey look i spelled Manipulate right :lol: wonder how many other players can spell like this? i know of one player who fails at it anyone care to Guess? :icon_redface:

It is kind of embarrassing to be on the same world with you.